PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE MONDAY

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, and the Jewish Question.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH
pastebin.com/aD6k77uh
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA
soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg
youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg
youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured
youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper
youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos
mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ
m.youtube.com/channel/UCbapiN5pkD1h7YVaCkJdOmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

*Teleports behind you*

Are you are Catholic or a Protestant?

Also
>Accuses Pagans of LARPING
>LARPS as a crusader

Who's the qt?

I was raised a Methodist, but I follow no religion now.
>Implying Pagans are not all LARPers

>posting memes of crusaders
vs
>pretending to worship dead gods in a meme religion based on fragments of ancient stories

a russian girl

Lord and Odin have the same meaning dipshit.

>thinking God and Odin are seperate gods.

Literally Godin is what your saying when you say God.

>instant strawman
>instant defensive stance

The user didnt even call pagans LARPers, you did that yourself.

People are only pagans because the big mean Christians won't let them buttfuck each other

I love Russia

Unironically this for the majority of so-called pagans. The pagans here will try and dispute it but 90% of actual practicing pagans are leftist degenerates who follow it to escape the morality of Christianity while filling the spiritual void of modern society. Go into any major pagan forum and you have people justifying transgenderism and homosexuality based on the actions of the gods. Fags are flying to Iceland to get married in pagan temples by pagan priestesses.

90% of practicing Christians are literal niggers though. African and Latin countries make up most of Christianity. We probably shouldn't judge the value of a religion based on how much it has been hijacked in modern times, otherwise there will be no viable religion.

So not putting penis in butt is so simple even niggers and spics figured it out. GG no re white people

They're the absolute definition of Controlled opposition. Check out the creator of Wiccanism, literally, has enough Jewish blood to get into Israel.

They already get more than their share of STDs from straight sex so there's no need for homosexuality.

>Judging religion based on the race of who practices it rather than if it's true

Materialist faggot detected

Why no Stoicism OP?

>Jew pic
Defunds your monarchy

>The pagans here will try and dispute it but 90% of actual practicing pagans are leftist

90% of Christians are Leftists too. And many now support homosexuality.

So maybe you can chill the fuck out a little about pagan threads?

Op, you're using the old template. The new one is below.

HOMOPAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: MY COCK RAGES ON

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY,

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Homosexuality, Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

Many famous Pagans were homosexual, and societies like the Celts and the Greeks were well known for their homosexual war bands and sexual fraternity. Homosexuality, and worship of true European God's, was the natural state of man until the (((Christians))) came and destroyed our European culture.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

Social Media

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

VSQUARED, CUTE HOMO ARYANS

>m.youtube.com/channel/UCbapiN5pkD1h7YVaCkJdOmg

>90% of Christians are Leftists too. And many now support homosexuality.
This is statistically false. White Christians are consistently the most right-wing demographic in both America and Europe. Christianity has almost always been tied to right-wing movements. No respectable denomination supports homosexual marriage.

And some sources for you to educate the buttblasted Christian heteros

Remind the (((Christian))) heteros that real men don't mind sucking cock.

>I was raised a Methodist, but I follow no religion now.
Then why are you getting butthurt about these threads? Unless you're just trying to bait people
>Implying Pagans are not all LARPers
Sure, in the same way every other religion is LARPING

>pretending to worship dead gods in a meme religion based on fragments of ancient stories
>pretending
>dead gods
>meme religion
>ancient stories

Nice strawman

Nice try you (((Christian)))

Real eye witness accounts from the time prove your Christian lies wrong. Pic related. Homosexuality is the true nature of the European pagan man.

Your lies won't work here.

I will meet my pagan brothers in the bath houses of Valhalla.

Also, my Pagan brothers, look how the (((Christian))) shill tries to paint glorious Alexander the Great as a fucking hetero. Disgusting.

Your kike God and his (((morality))) is dead, shill, and homopaganism is rising again.

Fuck off shill

>
No one falling for you clear shilling

It's a common accusation and you know it. Also
>implying it's a strawman

Meanwhile....

>Posting a photo of a Crusader
>Butthurt
You worship dead gods that your ancestors have not believed in for centuries. There is no way to justify this faggotry.

You came into a pagan thread and started shilling (((Christian))) hetero propaganda, you fucking kike shill.

You worship the demon Yahweh.

Fuck off (((Christian))) there's nothing you can do to stop paganism

ITT: Shills trying to false flag as pagans

This.

Yahweh, and his (((Christian))) followers have done more damage to homopaganism than any other force in history.

For millennia we were forced to hide. The bond between battle brothers and lovers was consigned to history as a perversion.

We rise now brothers.

Show your country flag motherfucker.

Fuck off you filthy kike worshipping (((Christian))).

Your morality is dead. I will imbibe the sperm of my brother's as the All Father taught us and gain their strength. You will just sit in your church as your cuck pope let's third worlders into Europa.

>He keeps posting it
This is it folks, this is the best he's got, a small exert from a book written by a gay jew

Says the (((christian))), who's entire worldview is based on a book of Jewish lies.

All you have been taught by (((Christians))) about Paganism is wrong. Brother will love brother as equal again, as the Gods intended. There's nothing you or your kike worshipping friends can do to stop the glorious homopagan revival.

Our Current age and state of the world
Kali Yuga(Vedic)

Kali Yuga is associated with the demon Kali (not to be confused with the goddess Kālī). The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife", "discord", "quarrel" or "contention".

Attributes of Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will take vows and break them soon after.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

>2017
>Worshipping dead faggots and a tree

All you guys ever do is shit on Christianity, and make the same arguments over and over again. It's funny that some of you "pagans" always ask Christians about historical evidence of Jesus, when there's no historical evidence for Jupiter, Zeus, or Odin.

Take the breadpill.

>2017
>Worshiping a dead mortal Jewish make nailed to a stick.

Fuck you. (((Christianity))) is a fucking virus that destroyed pagan societies and pushed the homosexual agenda back millennia with their fucking morality.

Brother will love brother again you Christian shill.

This. What's worse is that worship of this kike has pushed morality on man which has stiffened the true European ideals of honour and brother love.

>2017
Shitty year right?
>dear mortal
Alive in heaven
>Jewish make *male
Israelite
>Nailed to a stick
Yeah okay

*dead

Fuck off heteroscum homopaganism will fucking destroy your kike religion.

Fuck off shill

Obviously, it's a shitty year, we're in the Kali Yuga. Alive in (((Jewish heaven)))? That's fine one less jew to worry about on Earth.

Go back to (((church))) and get out of a pagan general, you Jew worshipping cuck.

Threadly reminder.

That guy isn't any more reasonable or less absurd or crazy, he's just more well spoken.

>That guy isn't any more reasonable or less absurd or crazy
STJ hasn't talked about getting your ancestors thigh bone and skull and fucking around in the woods though so I think you're wrong here.

>actually this one friend of mine says we're genetically close therefore none of our nationalities actually matter lmao xD

That's not the only bone of his I'm interested in ;)

I'd love Varg to be my battle brother/lover

Sá 's með Sygna ræsi
siðr, at blót eru kviðjuð;
verðum flest at forðask
fornhaldin skǫp norna;
láta allir ýtar
Óðins ætt fyr róða;
verðk ok neyddr frá Njarðar
niðjum Krist at biðja.

(The custom with the king of Norway is such that sacrifices are banned; we have to abandon most of the prophesies we used to believe in.
All men are casting Odin's family to the wind, I myself am also forced away from Njord in order to worship Christ.)

That's a bit silly but not insane. Imagine the two things spoken to a group of normies.
>yeah the Celts and Germanics are pretty similar genetically
vs
>go to your ancestors grave and get his thigh bone and remember who you were

Comon m8

>lmao ur thousand yr history doesnt matter senpai xD

Marxism lite

>haha lmaooo xDD :D DDDF

Where did he say your history doesn't matter though?

Christians knew that true warriors, gaining strength from imbibing each others semen, were unstoppable.

That's why they pushed their kike religion and outlawed Brother-love, so they could better control pagan areas.

Those bastards

Ǿx rýzk, eisur vaxa,
allmǫrg, loga hallir,
hús brenna, gim geisar,
góðmenni fellr, blóði.

(An axe reddens –– embers grow, halls burn, houses blaze, a gem surges, a goodman falls –– with blood.)

Hello (((Christian))) shill. Why come in a pagan thread if you hate homosexuality?

Let me remind you, the greatest pagan general, Alexander the Great, conquered the world and smashed twinks in ever country he conquered.

Everyone knows you're a clear shill, don't you have something better to do?

I'm discussing Paganism in a pagan general. Because I'm a pagan.

You're the one coming in here with all your (((Christian))) morality, you fucking kike loving shill. Go back to church.

So much to read, ancient witchcraft, druidry, gonna invest in some books.

Excellent brother. May I suggest some of the works of Raven Kaledra, who has written extensively on the modern Pagan revival.

>pa*ans

Fuck off (((Christian))) there is no better fighting force than two make lovers, who share strength via semen.

Your ancestors knew this, and this is why (((Christians))) destroyed homopaganism, so they could easily control people.

Stick to your warhammer christian roleplay threads.

Women can't be pagans. Women are only for breeding. The Gods taught strength through sharing seed, not sharing whatever it is those THOTs do.

Homopaganism is the future

Remember not to slander other people if you want to have a chance at christian heaven, as a pagan you must have a belief in many gods too.

kek
>people itt

Oh I see, you're a (((Christian))) shill who's threatened by the homopagan revival going on around you.

You should be scared. We'll burn all your churches and then convert you with the power of cock.

The bible: Christians who slander will not enter heaven.

Look at the christians ITT.

LARPERS!

>LARPing

>1 atheist deus vult larps like a retarded pagan
>hurr all christians r larperz xddddd

Homosexuality was highly respected in the pagan world. It was only when you (((Christians))) came and realised that warriors who loved each other could not be beaten, that you destroyed the beliefs of our ancestors with subterfuge.

Your hetero Christian morality is dying. Homopaganism is the way forward.

I know. The filthy Christians pushing their hetero morality in this thread are pathetic. None have even answered my point about Alexander the great and his many male lovers.

Homopaganism scares the Christian, and as such is a weapon that works. No wonder they fight against it.

LITERALLY

Literally gay. Go suck dicks off to faggot if you like sperm so much
#LoveWins
#Pride

Shills shitposting on all sides in here. I fucking hate this site.