Adam Carolla on Antisemitism

Adam Carolla is absolutely right here: People only hate the Jews because of their success. They are twelve times more intelligent and hard-working than everybody else in the population, so they you ought to be accepted into the best universities, and be represented in the media and in other positions of power, at twelve times the rate of other groups.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qleugCzxyA

>so they you ought

correct to "they ought"

I don't mind successful people - I only mind if they use their influence to attack me and my people.

Which they have done in excess.

He's wrong. This could be an opportunity to redpill his audience.
Let's get a Sup Forums talking head to phone up his producer and request some discussion time.
Send them videos of the Kikes discussing replacement of whites to play as a setup to the segment then make the case.
Do we have any anons willing?

oh but when white people laugh about niggers getting curb stomped by police men its ok. whites look down on blacks and jews look down on everybody. let natural selection happen.

You THINK we do nigger. We'd rather any criminal just get shot.

and what race has committed the most criminal acts throughout history? you are delusional if you think its the kikes.

People can admit when the "other" is stronger than they are, but it's difficult to admit that the "other" is smarter than they are.

So why is it that when whites make of the majority of admissions/high positions/etc. it's called white privilege, but when Jews do it it's called hard-working success?

>Send them videos of the Kikes discussing replacement of whites to play as a setup to the segment then make the case.

Would a video of a white person talking about genociding niggers mean all whites are evil?

Of course not so why should the fact a few insane kikes exist mean all kikes are evil?

Lmao kikes invented usury. The entire race is condemned for such.

Jew privilege.

They are successful, in large part, due to nepotism. Anyone who has worked closely with any of them knows this to be true. The term "Jewish Prince/Princess" didn't materialize out of envy.

Fuck off commie. You're not welcome here

Jewish (((success))) hahahahahha. I think you mis-spelled (((Nepotism))).

This is why Jews, throughout history, always get found out, their crimes uncovered, and their people ejected from civilization. Nepotism IS NOT MERIT. In fact Nepotism BREEDS INCOMPETENCE. That's why Jews will always fail, always be a minority, always be a cancer upon the face of humanity. They and their Nepotistic system is inherently self-destructive and self-cannibalizing.

Additionally they promote left-wing degeneracy to the populace, en masse in the varioous forms of media they produce; but reject it in their own homes and amongst their families. This makes them, collectively, the biggest group of hypocrites the world knows.

Yet somehow saying kike in public in worse than saying nigger.
Hmmmmm

Jews didn't get the success by merit though. They got it by 70 years of blurting out "muh holocaust" everytime somebody didn't give them everything they demanded

Kek.

But people hate niggers to, and it is not because of THEIR success and intelligence.
So please explain the dichotomy, op.