>Abandoned by black dad and coal burning mom
>Raised and educated by whites
>Becomes NFL superstar
>Marries muslim
>Insults the Flag, White People and get degenerate nig haircut
>Career ends.

Long Live America.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548754/French-footballers-cleared-having-sex-underage-prostitute-gone-Lagerfeld-fashion-muse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be French football player.
>Don't sing the anthem, spit on the floor instead.
>Remain employed

He's the example why you don't mix with niggers.
The result is a FAILURE.

When was he an NFL superstar? He was a literally who until his stunt.

>Then a literally depressed guy takes your job

If you're below average at your job that pays millions maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut and work your ass off to get better.
Just a thought..

His choices his consequences. Entertaining though

kek

He did make the Superbowl.

After that, defenses figured him out and he went 8-8, 2-6, and 1-10 in the next seasons. I don't see why a team should seriously consider him or Cutler, they both suck ass.

>Abandoned by black dad
Did you need to go any farther? Prison soon.

>black dad and white mom
>marries muslim
You fell for the meme lad, Kaepernick is an Arab Muslim practicing taqiyya.

Look at his face.

Cutler is based desu

He should be gassed.

Let me get this straight...
You wanna watch grown men play a children's game. And pay them lots and lots of money.
A children's game.
Grown men.
And then everyone gets surprised when those same grown men act like children.

We should ask a German, a Swede or a French's opinion on this.

This is the only thing that Sowell has been proved wrong time and again about. It's not cultural. It's fucking genetic.

>Be a quarter back
>Run option cuz can't throw
>Make it to Superbowl because other teams literally cannot defense

I'm honestly not sure how many of these games are rigged, but honestly, having been a coach, the game is mindbogglingly cretinous at times.

Kap had 3 plays in his book, and 2 of them were run options. Sort of like Michael Vick, but, somehow, worse. Maybe it's because Kap is half white, while Vick has the full advantage of being 100% thug.

There's only ever been one black quarterback that was worth a shit, and he didn't win jack either.

he's a disfigured mutant, obviously he's gonna be fucked in the head. he converted to muzzie
benzema aided blackmail of a fellow national team member because benzema is a dumb muzzie wannabe gangster. still good footballer

i don't pay any money to watch sports. just have to withstand some subliminal jewvertising and thats it

I don't pay, however I do enjoy nigs running each other into the ground and crashing and burning financially

Warren Moon? He was king of the CFL at least

>There's only ever been one black quarterback that was worth a shit, and he didn't win jack either.
What about Russell Wilson?

Someone's paying attention.

>be muslim in yurop
>Get freed from consequences

Wew

Hoping nobody hires him. Maybe I would watch football again.

Go Dawgs!

It's nuts when you look back at how far his career has fallen. His first year as a starter, he took over a white boi's job & made a Super Bowl appearance & lost a squeaker to Baltimore. The next year, he missed another Super Bowl because of one tipped end zone pass by Richard Sherman. The first game of the following season, he won the game with his legs & it was amazing to watch. By the end of that season, it was as if none of that other stuff ever happened. A conservative named John Nolte penned an article surprisingly sympathetic to CK & saw him as a guy whose life was so great & then got so fucked he's doing anything to stay relevant.

Wilson had a fantastic run but he's gotten erratic. He's turned into a fumble-prone QB when under pressure.

Russ is practically 1/3rd European. His dad was un-booga enough to actually become a lawyer. Unfortunately, he was ooga-booga enough to catch diabeetus after somehow being an athlete (dem genes, yo).

I bet Russell goes vegan after NFL. If he's smart, that is.

At least cutler has potential.

He is a dumb Nigger

I love this guy. He's such a fucking stupid nigger. Drugs and jail are going to be fucking hilarious. Hope his white "parents" are proud.

Holy shit, the French team is such a mess. Full of niggers one of the only white players converts to Islam.

Pro athletes like Kaepernick and Benzema are the worst of scum.
They have the privilege of living in the richest countries on Earth, on the figurative backs of generations upon generations of hard workers. Yet, they somehow find it in them to feel like a victim and show disdain for the nations that literally made them.

he is retarded. he fucks 30yos looking 17 yos

>A children's game.

no. Its origins and development were as an adult game....

kids playing (Am) football are kids playing an adult game

SMOKIN JAY IS A GENTLEMAN AND AND A SCHOLAR HE IS \ourguy/

Fucking lol that squid ward nose faggot deserves it for sitting down during min anthem

>be Kopernik

Plays for a kraut team . All falls into place

>Be NFL team owner
>no problem recruiting all sorts of criminals and degenerates on team
>1 guy doesn't stand for the anthem- completely 180 and take the 'moral high ground' and disavow that player

NFL culture is retarded pro US/military funded propaganda spectacle laced in American exceptionalism given its the only major sport not played internationally

Rich boy club at the ownership level with their slaves tossing a ball around for bragging rights with their other billionaire buddies

He was a young quarterback in the superbowl, what are you smoking. Everyone knew who he was.

Air McNair got close. then too close to a muzzie whore

He's a shit player that was trying to remain relevant by controversy. SF would have won the super bowl if they kept Alex Smith as their QB.

Did you mean to say he fucks 17 yo looking 30?

he JUSTed himself. this is what race mixing leads to. do your part to prevent these savages from existing.

I find all half black and white kids to be this way. Angry and vengeful against whites.

I meant what I said. he fucks 30yo looking girls (who are 17yo)

not black enough
t. Richard Sherman

you forgot the most important part
>be jewish

Barack Ofootballa

The funny part about that tipped pass is there was someone wide open in the middle of the field.
>kaepernicks face when can't get past first read

/ourguy/

example?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548754/French-footballers-cleared-having-sex-underage-prostitute-gone-Lagerfeld-fashion-muse.html

>defend Fidel Castro
>Get laid the fuck out by Cuban Miami Dolphins player whose father fled Cuban to escape Castro's dictatorship

Sportsmen in general tend to be massive tools and idiots. Musicians too, even if they're in classical music.

>Respect
>He didn't show any
>Made the team look bad as well as the League

He response was its a free country. They responded the same way. Live and Learn Kappernig

lol

Doesn't this stupid nigger realize he's showing MORE reverence by kneeling???? What a dumb ass nigger

Anybody could have won a Super Bowl with that D and O line.

The dude from Seattle is legit good. Though I was surprise to learn he is considered black. Looks mixed to me.

How does she looks 30?