youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
boards.Sup
hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es
electproject.org/home/voter-turnout/demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is too good for the world. I am thankful for every new interview he gives.

AmRen was the first time many of us have been exposed to the data on biological racial differences. Once I found out about racial differences, I had to reevaluate my entire worldview, since all modern political policies are based on the assumption that all races are inherently equal.

On a side note, I love Jared's accent. It's like an old-timey aristocratic southern accent .

I'm so thankful for his sacrifice. He could've continued with his 6 figure job and lived blissfully in his all white neighborhood but instead, took on the task of spreading the word in a very selfless manner. I don't think JT browses Sup Forums, but just in case...
Thank you, Jared

youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0

What was his job?

>almost 2018
>still no Jared Taylor Pepe

be careful, there is a dedicated team of non-whites that lurk Sup Forums waiting to shitpost any Taylor thread

Crank up the meme ovens Hans!

>Best weapon
>Loves Jews
>AmRen has had many Jews, including a fucking rabbi, at their conference
youtube.com/watch?v=8yU0Zlp56ds

lol

bump

From his wikipedia:

>Taylor was born on September 15, 1951, to Christian missionary parents in Kobe, Japan. He lived in Japan until he was 16 years old and attended Japanese public school up to the age of 12, becoming fluent in Japanese in the process.[9] He graduated from Yale University in 1973 with a BA in philosophy.[10]

>Taylor worked as a news editor at The Washington Times from 1974 to 1975. Following that, he spent three years on an MA in international economics at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po), graduating in 1978. He worked as an international lending officer for the Manufacturers Hanover Corporation from 1978 to 1981, and as West Coast editor of PC Magazine from 1983 to 1988.[11] He also worked in West Africa, and has traveled the area extensively.[9] Taylor is fluent in French, Japanese and English.[12][13] He also worked as a courtroom interpreter.[10]

It doesn't say in the wiki article, but I believe he was also a professor at a French university as well.

He and the other guy, forhot his name. Deceases and was a mathemathician or something

He would translate business interactions, mainly international business dealing with the Japanese. He's also fluent in French and taught Japanese at Harvard during the summers.
He also has no problem speaking with Kevin MacDonald dumb fuck. He's quite clear in regards to the JQ. Plenty of other people cover it, he doesn't need anymore stigma than he currently has.

What's up with the retard who said Mexico and Brazil are not a nation of immigrants, they are the same as the US, except they had Spanish and Portuguese settlers rather than the US. The only difference is Mexico and Brazil are shitholes.

>e-celebs
sage

counter sage

He's a true hero of the huwhite race

>He has no problems with the JQ

youtu.be/i_7pL_FhglM

Stop promoting (((e-celebs))).
Stop organizing (((political activism))).
Stop listening to (((controlled opposition))).

Shitpost on Sup Forums instead.

Jared Taylor isn't a fucking e-celeb. He's the been the prominent figure head of White Nationalism since the 90's. His work is American Renaissance, (((youtube))) has nothing to do with his work. Quit being a stereotype
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
Israel is the only current example to point to in regards to an ethnostate, an ethnostate that all neocons support de facto. It's a subversive weapon to get them to realize they already support the notion of a nation based on homogeneity.
This WN 1.0 bullshit is why it never goes anywhere. Jared Taylor has, and continues to do more work fighting for American WN than you could ever hope too.

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

You bear the hooked cross as a flag yet you support someone who's ok with Jews? Are you a Jew yourself?

>American WN
>By being aligned with Jews and supporting Jews

Oh goddamn you're fucking retarded. You're right, have it you're way you white trash dumb fuck. Make sure you never point to the racial IQ disparities and recorded by Murray and Herrnstein in The Bell Curve. It's was co-authored by a kike so it's useless kike lies now.
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

Your posting voting trends when inreality YOU CANNOT VOTE YOUR WAY OUT OF SLAVERY.

Look at Trump and Hillary, both Jew puppets. Nothing changed, no true status quo "shifted".

>muh Bell Curve
>Trusting a Jew

>muh Bell Curve
You have no argument. I guess WLP is a kike shill as well. I'm done trying to convince you less brown people in the country is a good thing, you're too fucking dense to get it.
Go ahead and continue with your kike shill accusations though.

Reminder that no one purity spirals so hard that jared taylor becomes a kike shill. They're all just left wing fags looking to divide and conquer.

Jared Taylor is an American National Treasure.

Speaking of which, he and his organization will be hosting/attending a conference in the NL (boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/136489894). Anyone has any info about it?

Being fine with Jews and hating non-whites = using a bucket to take out water of a paddleboat with a huge hole in the middle.

With Jews, you Lose.

>Ever trusting Jews

uncle Jared has been at it since the early nineties, dropping nothing but truth bombs. Yet a bunch of memes set this whole thing in motion. rhetoric > dialectic

One step at a time, what exactly do you propose the course of action should be then?

I love how absolutely ass ravaged TYT got over him and the rest of the marxists scum.

>1:20 - everybody knows race exists, people behave on the basis of race all the time but we're supposed to pretend it doesn't exist
Pic related.

Simple.

First off the alt right is kike compromised, the term was coined by Jew, Paul Gottfried. You have agents like Spencer and Taylor, who are fine with Jews, and even admire them.

I like what James Mason, SIEGE's author says, don't waste your time with the Jew run system and rather hope for it to collapse soon.

Also in regards to your earlier post about Trump v. Hillary voting patterns of racial groups.

hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es

Trump is as kosher as they come.

>agents like Spencer and Taylor

You spelled hwite wrong.

Paul Gottfried is a self-hating Jew (Hans-Hermann Hoppe said this publicly) who loves whites.

>the term was coined by Jew, Paul Gottfried.

no the term has been around since the days of phone modems
It was a smear term for internet conservatives who would use foul language and attack people, while the main stream conservatives were loath to get into the mud to fight with pigs and maintain the "high ground"

>You have agents like Taylor
Yea because a rational person that doesn't go around screaming sieg heil, destroys oppenents in every single debate he's in and that openly advocates white preservation is totally controlled opposition, right?

I don't want to bring Spencer into this, he's different than Taylor. Taylor is/has been working with whatever organizations can support AmRen with publicity and spread the word. Spencer is irrelevant to me when it comes to Taylors work, he's been tackling this subject on his own since the 90's, when WN was at it's lowest point.
>don't waste your time with the Jew run system and rather hope for it to collapse soon
This is a defeatist attitude and I'm not ready to accept the loss of European nations to the dark hordes. In order for the system to collapse, whites have to become a clear minority. I shouldn't have to explain to you why the situation in South Africa or Rhodesia are not preferable. There won't be an uprising at that point, just a visceral and violent genocide against whites. The proof is in the history of anywhere this has occurred in the past.
>Trump
While he is kosher, he is making positive changes to the immigration system and Affirmative Action is now being debated mainstream. If we can eliminate anti-white policy, his support for Israel and the like are tolerable at the moment.

How is it possible to make these? Doesn't the USA have ballots where you can vote without people watching?

Doesn't he pay for Thai prostitutes or something like that?

exit polls

That's Anglin, which has nothing to do with Taylor

for this perticular movement that is associated with people like Spencer or Taylor that are friends with Gottfried it was coined by Gottfried

you don't?

So it's not really based on reality? The image gets thrown around like a scientific paper damnit!

>So it's not really based on reality? The image gets thrown around like a scientific paper damnit!
It's 100% based on reality. It done by recording demographic data when people are exiting from casting their vote. People then confirm with the pollsters whom they voted for and it's filled into that specific demographic. It's incredibly accurate, much more so than opinion polling. It's how politicians/news know how to approach "so and so" voting block. Groups tend to vote as units, white historically being the exception. You can find data and methods of recording online. The chart isn't wrong, don't worry. I believe that specific one comes from 270 to win

Oh. I mistook it for opinion polls then.

There are other methods as well to confirm turnout, switch voting, etc.
It's how we know that blacks had record turnouts for both king Nigger elections

He sounds good in speeches and when he debates morons, but if you watch him interact with intelligent people, he doesn't engage with them at all. He just repeats the same talking points.

youtube.com/watch?v=8K1u7sHnNW0

Here's an example with Heimbach. When they are arguing about black incarceration. Taylor says blacks commit more crimes. Heimbach says blacks are just jailed disproportionately.

They end up just repeating their arguments in more attractive ways, and Heimbach's charisma pulls through.

Isn't this already illegal in Europe?

Jared Taylor is an american hero.

Hey lets talk about IQ and crime statistics all day long. I get really passionate about those crime statistics! We're really going to overthrow the Jewish stranglehold on our civilization by talking about those crime statistics!

A little late, but here.

pipul /= intellegence
Tim Wise is just a typical semantically gymnastic kike. I think Heimbach was severly outclassed and has detrimental charisma. JT has debated and BTFO Wise in other debates.

breddy good

I confirm