>TJ "went bannanas" Kirk
>TJ "my girlfriend is a man" Kirk
>TJ "I'm a Jewish atheist" Kirk
>TJ "I will boil my micropenis" Kirk
>White
This idiot needs to save his life before do anything else

you have to have none in order to go to a Sup Forums meetup

wait is that fucking hopsin?

TJ isnt even part of this picture and he is a communist so why would he be there retard.

Try not to screech too hard when you see somebody who kind of resembles yourself, yet they have friends and you don't.

>>TJ "I will boil my micropenis" Kirk

HAHAHA WTF LOL

Personally, I think people that look like this are great for our team. Upon sight, you'd think they'd be BernieBros or Liberals. They help offset the stereotypical Trump supporter than the media loves to paint a literal picture of (white trash looking, hick, etc.).

MAGA UP YOUR ASS, ASSHOLES

wait are these people actually from Sup Forums? i thought they were plebbitors...

its not like you have to know a password to enter

They lack IQ and look disgusting as fuck. Get a reasonable haircut, dress appropriately, and get a job that isnt being admin on a Garrys Mod server.

Also where is TJ? Because guess what HE ISNT FUCKIN THERE DIPSHIT

i thought the password was nigger

How was the event? I can tell you were there ugly little punk

since the election there's been no difference

I think you forgot one person, you pathetic faggot.
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah

so you think the average Sup Forumsack would trigger these guys with average redpill shit? like if i went up there and went "hi guys i appreciate you hating lefties, but what are we going to do about those kikes?" would they shriek?

wow. they're not even white
T: mongol

There is no testosterone in that room

>implying Kekistanis and other white untermensch won't be sterilised and reduced to slave status in the ethnostate
Only the best of the best will be allowed to reproduce.

They would bring out their based black maga supporter who is jewish to beat you up or look into your little eyes white boi

I'm trying to figure out why the hate? Knowing Sup Forums they're just upset cause their isn't any hot guys/traps there.

Think about what you just said. The people who browse Sup Forums are people who literally have nothing better to do. How low do you think a person has to sink to get to that level? Now can you really imagine that person looking any different than the OP's pic related?

Stop pretending you look any less beta. You're on this site for a reason.

NASA (North America Speed Assembly). It's a picture of a bunch of people from /srg/ (speed running general) on /vg/.

well this is how i look
i mean i get that Sup Forums is the ass of the internet but still, just there for the bantz, no need to make it your whole life

r/the_donald

Pretty much looks like most of the /polsters I've met in real life

third from left looks like Chris Benoit's son David

Normies are needed to redpill others via what we discuss.

We created Kekistan through meme magic.

Neckbeard Nationalism is a joke, bunch of video game playing faggots LARPing as fascists

""""white"""" americans nowadays

i thought benoit killed his son

Blur out the hats, and it's easily a reddit meetup

>saviors of white race
>only decent looking guys are black
what kind of jewish trickery is this?

Apparently he had three kids two of which were male.