Miss Me Yet?

Woman who says Usher exposed her to herpes speaks out at New York press conference

Three more people said Monday that Usher exposed them to herpes.

One of the accusers, Quantasia Sharpton, spoke openly about her encounter two years ago with the R&B singer during a press conference at the New York Hilton Midtown. She said she’s negative for herpes.

The other two were identified only as Jane Doe and John Doe in court papers — and attorney Lisa Bloom said one of them does have herpes.

Sharpton said she was celebrating her 19th birthday and sporting a crown at an Usher concert when she and her friends got word they were invited backstage.

She gave her number to security and back at the hotel she received a call from the performer. Bloom did not allow her client to share where or when the concert took place.

“We spoke for a while and then we engaged in sexual contact. He never warned me about any STDs, it was just after my 19th birthday,” Sharpton, 21, said.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.topix.com/forum/afam/TAI7REM7C226QE352/symptoms-of-herpes-must-read-for-black-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you getting this yet?

the white house was infested with more STDs than a whorehouse

okey doke

Muh herpes

Blacks have a 60% chance of contracting herpes.

>source- m.topix.com/forum/afam/TAI7REM7C226QE352/symptoms-of-herpes-must-read-for-black-people

So I don't know how you could prove that these negus didn't have it already.

>> Quantasia
Can't be real

Wait are you saying Obama gave Usher herpes?! Lol no

So this is why Trump is having "renovations" done at the white house. prob just disinfecting the place to get rid of the nigger AIDS Obongo left behind

Usher gave Michelle herpes :^)

>Quantasia

thanks obama

usher likes 'em big

i-i-i-i-is that serena?

Bigger girls often give good head. Hotter girls don't have to know the hidden secrets of sex because they are already sexy. This bitch is fat.

Michelle the dude? Do you think she's a tranny? I want to believe but can't.

Quantasia sounds like an airline from the UAE.

Shittt, more evidence that he sucked dick. Hsv 2 comes from the genitals and rarely shows up if obtained from giving oral sex. It will pop up once every several years, and is basically impossible to contract from eating cunt out.

He couldn't get herpes from sucking clit?

air kiss

who said black don't crack?

Difficult to obtain from eating a cuntbox.

This probably goes back further than that. Sean Puffy/Diddy Combs used to be his adoptive guardian. If I recall correctly, Usher was 14 or 16 when he wanted to be legally independent of Sean Combs because he couldn't psychologically handle all the Luciferian parties he held in the house where he stayed. This was briefly talked about years back, but then was quietly swept under the rug and never spoke of again.