I'm German/Irish, she's Lithuanian

She makes 125K a year, I make 50K. If we have a kid, I'm gonna be mommy. Do your worst to make me feel bad about this. I for one see it as a good thing. A kid needs a lot of dad and I'm more interested in parenting than she is anyway.

at least when she leaves you for another man you'll most likely get custody

Do I get child support?

damn I'm actually jealous

just hope you get cucked by a highly paid pajeet or chink, and not by a mudslime.

thats for the judge to decide

lol no.
get a grip and be a good parent you fucking dumbledore.

She said she's ok with me NOT WORKING AT ALL until the kid is old enough for school. Seems like a good deal. I can find a way to stay productive at home while I take care of kiddo.

I see no issue with this. While it's certainly not traditional gender roles in the family, it's a sound financial decision and magnitudes better than abandoning your kid to be raised in a daycare.

My only suggestion would be to do away with the feminization of your role ("I'm gonna be mommy"). You're not. You're going to be dad.

There is a 100% chance you get cucked. Just be emotionally prepared for when that day comes and don't sperg out and kill your wife/children.

Why is your wife telling you what you can and can't do? Is she your wife or your mother?

I'd suggest keeping some useful skills even while you're full time dad.
Like software skills, or car skills, just so you don't become fully dependent on her and can find a job if shit hits the fan with her.

>I'm German/Irish
>That flag

As someone who is actually part Irish, you're a fucking eejit

Nah we've been together 11 years. We're tight. She isn't a skank. Kind shy nerdy old-world style girl. She doesn't care for brown people.

> "i'm german/irish"
> checks flag
no you're not jamal

>Lithuanian
Is she from Lithuania or born in US? Occupation? Good for you anyway, wish I could find girl like yours here.

>She makes 125K a year, I make 50K.
>If we have a kid, I'm gonna be mommy
she's gonna cuck you, you'll be playing mommy for your wife's son

what's wrong with her? what makes you so special?

Consider opening a dayhome dude. I worked at a dayhome for 3 years and it was really fun, a lot of the dayhome owners I met were stay-at-home moms who just decided to take on 2-3 extra kids eight hours a day, and generated over 5k a month (there are subsidies in leafland, I dunno about the states). Something to consider, and it'll be good for your kid too. I wouldn't do it until he or she is at least 18 months old though.

Honestly your wife should stay at home with the kid for at least a year to breastfeed. Kids need their mom the first year.

>letting your woman pursue a career
>ever

I've banged at least six wives to dudes who were content with staying at home and raise the kids. One of them even fucking called her husband while she was riding me to talk about mundane shit.

Granted, this taught me that women are sluts and I know that I will die alone and childless but still, best be prepared for when she breaks the news that she's been sleeping around.

Are you competing with Sweden for the cuck king now or what?

I'm a licensed Respiratory Therapist. As long as I keep my license up to date I can pick up work with an agency anytime.

>I'm German/Irish
>flag

memes are becoming reality

is her name brielle

The ONLY thing a woman brings to a relationship that is actually beneficial to a man is the potential, POTENTIAL, for a son.

That is it.

If you give her a daughter, you will be fucked 10 fold, and have your life ran by women older than you (mother), your age (wife), and younger than you (daughter). Until you die. Think about that.

No, were American. I just mean our heritage.

Don't worry senpai, I'm with you in heart and in reality. Stay at home daddy is the best mommy you can possibly think of. If you let women at home they get 'bored' and look to fuck around. They aren't very precise with home chores either. If you let women work and you work too, no grandparents means the kid is fucked. Keep the woman busy with work, fuck her good, have the kids ready to greet her and you're golden.

t.Been there done that.

Huh? People have daughters. Not sure how it means my life is 'run' by anyone.

My dad is a carpenter and my mom is an exec at an oil company. We have an amazing family tbqh because dad is around a lot and mom can go straight from work mode to family mode without having to get alone/beer/tv time like most men need after work

>she's Lithuanian
Oh, great. Another no good runaway gold digger. Enjoy.

make sure you use lube when she pegs you with her strap-on.

Does she fuck you with a strapon on the regular too?

>I'm German/Irish

WE

>Do your worst to make me feel bad
>HURR DURR STRAP ON
Sup Forums you truly are a disappointment

REEEEEEEE

Please stahp.

/Sven

Thanks user. I look forward to running a tight ship until the kid gets into school. I honestly think I'd be better at running the house. The wife is very intelligent but not very self directed. I do think she'd get bored without her job tasks.

>Been there

So she cheated on you with the chads at work?

You're only making me feel bad that I don't have a sugar mama honestly.

Do what you gotta do but just be warned it's a hard for a woman to be attracted to a man she makes more money than.

My parents made it work but my dad made more money than my mom until maybe about 15 years ago and my mom was raised well by a healthy traditional household.

Just a warning.

I actually support OP. Keep /fit/, watch those testosterone levels and make sure you ANGLO her really good so she won't leave you for Pajeet or Ivan.

Also make sure you have tons of children so her self-estimn goes down and you become her prize husband.

And be fucking present. Take your child's life as a job. Don't be like "I can do things while taking care of child". Take it serious. You're not supposed to be a parasite.

>I for one see it as a good thing
Let's stop using
>I for one
where
>I
suffices.

Nigga your wife makes 6 figures and you get to raise your kids for a few years. Fuck it black, enjoy that shit

OP there's nothing wrong with being a full time dad. Raising your kids and doing it well is one of the most virtuous things you can do with your life and if she has more earning power than you, so be it. That's how you are able to raise your kids in the best environment possible and send them to a nice and white private school. Giving your kids better than what you got is the noblest endeavor you can take up.

So what if the roles are swapped? You can take a job as a part time personal trainer and stay in shape. Running the house isn't such a bad thing either. Learn how to cook and cook what you like to eat. You're in control in other ways.

That's the plan. My parents stayed together, but dad was out to lunch all the time. I won't do what he did. The kid will be properly socialized and raising him/her will be my total devotion.

>not working at all

Whatever man. If you're gonna raise the kid, be sure to not turn him into a pussy. Be authoritarian, teach him skills not nurturing behavior. He'll be way more successful than if you try to be a mommy. Be a daddy that's around all the time. Make sure he knows how to fight before he enters full time grade school.

aren't there way more females in the Baltics than males?

>Lithuanian
She only wants BBC, she'll cheat on you, please be very careful

>I'm German/Irish, she's Lithuanian
>American flag

>trapped
>faggot

>If we have a kid, I'm gonna be mommy

No, you're gonna be the daddy, you fucking faggot. Now knock that bitch up.

I GET IT. I just said that to beat all the MGTOW faggots to the punch.

You're son is gonna be a faggot.

That's bait whether or not she realizes it. As time goes on, she'll grow tired of you and start searching for a manly man. Let her be the top earner if you must, but DO NOT be a stay at home dad. And pray for boys.

>I am too short to ever be kissed like that
>why even live
>I hate being chink

Any number of unfortunate things can happen. Ending up a faggot isn't very likely. Doesn't that usually happen as a result of some kind of abuse?

Nah it can be good.

To play the devils advocate for a moment, the fight against SJW bullshit is going to be a long one, so it would be beneficial to take advantage of said shit.

Men get shit done right, true you might be left with the diapers and shit at first but eventually this leaves you open to do shit as you want around the house.

You wanna build a backyard deck or make a mancave? Doable, you got the time. Wanna buy an expensive griller and do kickass BBQ? Or maybe test out some of the homebrew recepies for beer on /ck/? You're the stay at home dad. time is the one thing you got.

It might not be traditional but as long as you provide for your family and do the right thing you cant go too wrong.

projecting your shit onto my scenario. we've been together 11 yrs, still in love. sry you are terrified of women hurting your feels

Divorce attorney here. If you are a stay at home dad, you will probably get custody. (unless you are a really awful parent). If so, yes, you will get child support, and probably spousal support if you are economically dependent on her.

>I'm German / Irish
>check flag
Another muh heritage thread
You're a fucking mutt, you'll always be a fucking mutt. You're not anywhere near related to Europe.
You're the typical retard that bashes on Europe in one thread and goes muh heritage I'm 100% European guys in another. Incest bred palsy down syndrome faggot.

This, this guy won the jackpot, use the terrible marriage laws against women for once!

I came to give heartfelt advice and you become a defensive bitch. Yeah, you're gonna get cucked to the max. Have fun trying to teach your son about being a man when his lifestyle is bankrolled by a woman because daddy was too much of a slob to make the real money.

Best of luck to you and your family, unironically.

This is how I see it. The kid has loving parents who will stay together and don't drink or have bad habits. If my wife managed to get into a field that pays more than I did, it just makes sense for me to raise the kid. Am I supposed to forgo having a kid just because I'm too proud to let my wife be the cash earner? That's just letting (((them))) win.

As soon as the kid can go to school I'll make money again and we'll have even more income. I see no problems. Thx.

Well, I'm not trying to pull a scam, but it's good to know I won't lose in this scenario even if things go horribly wrong.

Good for you. Being a father is your most important role in life. Don't be surprised if she turns things around on you later, though.

I'm an American. Everyone has ancestry. I told you mine. What's the big deal? I can't exaggerate how glad I am to not live in your country.

how old are you OP?

Just curious cause I'm in sort of the same situation

Yeah, totally normal, because you got breasts full of milk, huh ?

>heartfelt
>you are gonna fail because of my virgin insecurities.

I don't live in your fucked up world. I have a decent job. My wife just happens to make more. Am I supposed to prevent her from taking promotions in order to preserve my ego? Money is good. You read too much MGTOW faggotry

Late 30's

ha ha ha. You're fucking thickheaded if you think a judge would rule in favor of the father over the mother. Unless the mother is incapable.

turn things around like how? I made a good bet on this girl, we've been together a long time. she doesn't hassle me about anything.

>asking for advice
>bitching when people tell the truth

wew lad

may I ask why did you and the wife wait so long to have kids? Did it have anything to do with the wage disparity?

how is predicting worst case scenarios 'truth'. are you a prophet? How do you know how 'manly' I am? You're an idiot. fuck off.

>I just mean our heritage.
pzdc

No. We both always thought of ourselves as people who didn't want kids. Life is good why complicate it. Now our minds are changing so we are shifting gears. We have all we could want so it's either wait out the next 40 years or take the parenthood challenge. The more we talk about it the more we are eager for it.

thanks for answering OP.

Best of luck for you and your future family.

Sup Forums you abhorrent jealaus bitter beta virgins holy shit, whole thread is green from envy of a guy who beat the system and can have the same priviledges a woman has.

Kys autistic sad fucks, OP rocks

That's fine. Raise the kid well and research other subjects.
Aim to start a business and raise capital.
We need Aryan aristocrats in big business. Her holding down the financial fort will allow you to raise and educate your child well while giving you the free time to experiment with various ideas. Use this time wisely.

Be prepared for the negative elements of female nature though.

better be prepared to the worst.
Since you are here, I assume you read some redpill about women, all we can say is you never know what they capable of.
Anyway the divorce rate today is fucking high, mostly on the woman initiative, because lol why not ?
you have to stay independant, keep working or run a business at home.

yeah but youre missing the middle chunk of things that i was talking about.

Women generally dictate most of way shit is run in early childhood, which lends to prevent certain masculine aspects from developing early.

To put it in context, when I was four our uncle had a massive hulking Leonberger dog and one of us got the bright idea to ride him like a horse. My mother discovered it and told us to get off despite the fact that we were having the time of our lives slow riding him like a mule on a pony walk. Dad thought it was cute, but a stare from her made him shirk away.

Point is you have the opportunity to be the dad Sup Forums wished was around back when we were growing up. Nevermind the fact that with jewtube nowadays doing something this "progressive" can turn into a cash cow doing the things you like to do as a dad, whether its building a cardboard castle fort for your kids or teaching them the fine points of wild western hostage negotiation sealed with a spaghetti n' meatballs tea party.

Dads know how to get shit done, and as long as you dont loose that childlike wonder you can give your kids one hell of a childhood that few can compare to

Every case is different. All you can do is predict probabilities. The best thing you can give your children is a two parent household, no matter who parents, or who earns.

its in woman nature to be inconstant, even hollywood stars can be dumped.

My wife and I were in the same boat and did the same thing, works for our family. She used her twenties to get her MBA. I drank a lot, did a bunch of cocaine, and got in fights. I would of probably stayed homeless but I lucked out by being good looking, tall, and I've always worked out a lot. Wife's job pays out %100 12 week maternity. Get paid to get laid, a tool's life isn't so bad.

>Lithuanian

Yeah good luck buddy

I'm licensed by the state to practice in my field. I was 100 percent self sufficient when I met her and 100 percent self sufficient now. If I stop working for 5 years, it won't matter as long as I just keep my license up to date. No need to run a business. I tried a couple years ago, but the taxes were so prohibitive I would earn more just doing what I do now. I only work 30 hrs a week now by choice. If I took on more I'd increase my income by 25%. It's all good.

We don't even have a joint bank account and never did. A divorce wouldn't effect me at all besides the heartbreak. This isn't a problem.