Why do Swedes binge drink so much...

Why do Swedes binge drink so much? Are our lives really so miserable that we have to drown ourselves with alcohol every weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm25FpLhZFU
youtube.com/watch?v=aaRLY0d9-2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dunno i drink every day

Pretty much

Because Sweden's death is a certainty now.

what drink is popular among swedes?
i hope that you only drink the hard stuff.

vodka atm
but I drink everything desu

I thought Finns were the hard drinkers

in Sweden it's not ok to b uncontrollably drunk like in Finland. mostly white trash appear too drunk in Sweden

I love you Svens

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm25FpLhZFU
Life is shit and Swedes know.

Because you WILLINGLY let niggers and mudslimes Fuck and impregnate your white wives and gfs while you masturbate to the spectacle in the corner, like a good cucky

most middleaged men are alcoholics in sweden

You drink to down the sorrow of being blacked forever.

Your ancestors would be ashamed at you people. Bloody disgraceful.

It's not just Swedes. All Northern Europeans drink too much. It's because our countries are depressing, grey shitholes, where we get like 3 hours of sunlight a year. Scotland is pretty much one big fucking pub, with a few houses and castles.

How do you explain Austrians being drunktards, then?

Is it still only systembolaget where you can purchase alcohol over 4% or whatever strength limit it is?

Amount of alcohol consumed is irrelevant, what matters is how much you drink at once.

Do Austrians binge drink like we do here up north?

yes, the government had to regulate our drinking habits beacuse we where drinking ourselves to death.

Depends, most Austrians just graze on Alcohol and and are always buzzed.
Binge drinkers and a lot of people who drink so much that they eventually kill themselves are common too, of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=aaRLY0d9-2E

Depression

I lived there for a while. Shit opening hours too, like it closed at lunchtime saturdays or something. Expensive as fuck too so I used to go to Denmark to buy a shitload to save money.

This doesn't give the full picture, though. It's not just about consumption, but also drinking culture in general. For example, in my experience, Meds have a far healthier approach to alcohol. They may drink the same amount as us, but it's usually a social thing. They drink in moderation, usually with meals. Binge-drinking isn't as pervasive. In Scotland, it's the opposite. Our drinking culture is pure degeneracy. Alcohol is not viewed a an accompaniment to a healthy, happy life. We LITERALLY drink to GET DRUNK and forget our sorrows.

Maybe it is beacuse you have germanic influence in your culture then.

Germanic cultures are prone to alcoholism and degeneracy in general. I doubt it is just a sunshine thing.

We do not drink beacuse we enjoy it, we drink beacuse it is more painfull for us not to.

The med countries sit around all day doing fuck all sipping cocktails. People in other countries work all week at go crazy at the weekends. The med counties don't have the problem of losing their job because drinking interferes with their work because they are mostly unemployed work shy cunts.

Cucks

that's just a stupid meme, meds work harder than northern euros in general.

the reason northern euros binge drink so much is beacuse of our dysfunctional societies.

You're not wrong. That's why I think drinking should be more acceptable at work. If we had a culture in which having a couple glasses of wine with lunch, was seen as normal, we wouldn't view alcohol as this sacred elixir. Something we have to get plastered on at the weekend, in order to "make up" for not drinking during the week.

2008 when they had jobs. Saying that, the ones with jobs these days probably work even harder for fear of losing their jobs with such high unemployment I those countries.

Scotland have a kindof "Drink fuckin loads and eat lots of unhealthy food because it'll be funny," kindof attitude though, i think alot of people seriously just think it's funny, and that's how they start.

Svedka vodka used to be my daily bottle due to its affordability. I probably averaged 8 drinks a night for 10 years, up to 750 ml on weekend nights. After 8 months sober I've never felt better. I lost 30 lbs without even trying. Quit the liquid Jew and start a Swede militia take your country back user.

It reminds me of a guy I knew who worked on a fishing boat. 3 weeks on 1 week off. Couldn't drink while at sea but used to like mad on land. He used to say he had to try and fit 4weeks of drinking into one week. I think that is the same logic people use for binge drinking at weekends.

this one is from 2013 and have similiar results. Southern euros generaly work harder than northern euros. They are also not working longer hourse, they are roughly the same in both graphs.

Ireland may be different but people are very lazy here. Muh protestant work ethic is a stupid meme.

Also I believe southern euros a more family orientated than northern euros. A lot of their consumption would take place with family members present where there is less pressure to act like a rockstar after a few drinks. Also with family members around you would be more likely to feel embarrassment at being drunk. That is just an assumption but maybe there is something to it.

Swedes must have lost their sperm competition gene. Shits ridiculous.

Cheap as shit piss beer is whats the most popular outside of coffee.

wine has twice the alcohol content of beer
plenty drink it at lunch and dinner, plenty drink other spirits before eating for apéritif, nowadays mostly whisky, which is strong then go out at the end of the week and drink as well.
We drink more, stronger stuff, and it's more evenly spread.