The Paradox Of Declining Female Happiness

>nber.org/papers/w14969

>The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness

This downward trend for female happiness has been shown in every major study done over the last decade. All showed a steadily decline in female happiness in every western nation. In fact wherever researchers have been able to collect reliable data on happiness, the finding is always the same: greater educational, political, and employment opportunities have corresponded to decreases in life happiness for women, as compared to men.

For women, the only real window for childbirth is between 18 and early 30's. The problem is we taught women in the west that unless they have a job and successful career they are incomplete failures, so they spend their 20's and early 30's working hard on their career, and then when they realize they are not happy because they never had children it's too late. Both fertility wise and with their ability to find mates which also decreases very rapidly every year after 30-35.

We need to start teaching girls there is nothing wrong with being a mother and having a family. If they want to be a career girl fine, but right now feminism teaches them that being a mother and a housewife is slavery and failure. But for most women now hitting their 30's who never married or never had children they are discovering that they are not happy, in fact they are miserable, that success in their career isn't making them happy, and now it's too late to do what really would have made them happy; have kids.

A women in her 30's who has not had children is not happy. This is probably a very deep instinctual force that can't be sated by winning executive of the year or getting on the cover of Time. All we've done is fool women into becoming miserable by teaching them they can be perfectly happy without children. But that was a lie.

A trick has been played on Western women, an exceptionally cruel one.

Other urls found in this thread:

allendowney.blogspot.com/2016/10/millennials-are-still-not-getting.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second chart for happiness by age;

I know a lot of posters here are angry at women, but the fact is the people who end up suffering most from our current situation in the West is women.

I wouldn't say it's a trick. Just that women are too dumb to discern what's good for them in the end versus what's only good for them now. They lack planning or thinking for the future.

The merchant cancer of Feminism has been especially cruel on our women. Even though they have been taught to hate us and to behave degenerately we must always strive to bring them back on the path of righteousness and virtue

>we need to teach women that there is nothing wrong with having a family.

No we need to TELL them to get married and have children or they will be miserable. End of discussion.

The only thing that's gonna change this is more of it. There will be a tipping point when women will realize that it's not worth it and will wanna go back to being mothers and care takers. Just gotta keep letting them get fucked by their dumb choices until they learn.

>Men get way happier with age

u wot
Aren't most male suicides from like 30-40?

>For women, the only real window for childbirth is between 18 and early 30's
Wrong.

t. autistic/downsbabby

No way a happiness scale should be linear, there must be some common years of depression for both sexes(not over same span).

>All showed a steadily decline in female happiness in every western nation.

I'd guess at a general declining feel although it'll hit those that bought into the utopia more.

>or women, the only real window for childbirth is between 18 and early 30's

This is complete fucking bullshit. My mom was 38 when I was born and I'm 186cm with 19/15 dick and not even autistic The meme is only perpetuated by the fact that the average first birth occurs at 25 in america. So 25 year olds laugh at older roasties. Here in Finland the average woman gives birth for the first time at age 33.

The chances for a retarded child at 40 years old(you gotta fuck things up really bad to get first child this late) is only 1 fucking percent.

You know who wasn't surprised by this?

Men.

>Here in Finland the average woman gives birth for the first time at age 33.

Wew lads.

>le 0.5% chance is high meme

Not a paradox at all

It only is a paradox if you think women would be happy behaving like men.

Italy is the same

>what is an average

Science disagrees I'm afraid.

It's not a paradox. They're miserable cunts who are slightly less miserable when told what to do. Jews/industrialists want them in the workforce to weaken the goy. / thread. Alefantis runs a pedo grooming chatroom

Jesus no wonder finns are such retarded Mongol babies. Makes sense for Italians too.

>happiness 2.1
>happiness 2.3

What did they mean by this?

Wait so being a raging disrespected lonely whore results in unhappiness with women? Getting tons of dick that bounces after nutting has negative effects? How can this be?

Stay jelly americuck

>Aren't most male suicides from like 30-40?
Removing unhappy people from a population raise the average happiness of a population.

predictable outcome of trying to socially engineer a society starting from false base assumptions.

This downward trend for male happiness has not been shown in any major study done over the last decade. None have shown the steady decline in male happiness in every western nation. In fact wherever researchers have failed to collect reliable data on happiness, the truth is always the same: greater educational, political, and employment degeneration have corresponded to decreases in life happiness for men, as compared to women.

For men, the only real window for happiness is between birth and early teen's. The problem is (they) taught women in the west that unless they party and sleep around they are incomplete failures, so they spend their teen's to early 30's sleeping around and blaming men for their unhappiness, and then when they realize they are not happy because they never had children and ruined their bodies it's too late. Both fertility wise and with their ability to find mates which also decreases very rapidly every year after 30-35.

We need to start teaching girls there is nothing wrong with not sleeping around, being a mother and having a family. Feminism teaches them that being a mother and a housewife is slavery and failure. But for most women now hitting their 30's who never married or never had children (by men they had a committed relationship with) they are discovering that they are not happy, in fact they are miserable, that success in their party lifestyle isn't making them happy, and now it's too late to do what really would have made them happy; have kids with a husband they respect.

A women in her 30's who has not had children is not happy. This is probably a very deep instinctual force that can't be sated by winning inviting hordes of foreigners into predominately white countries and getting tattoos. All (they) have done is fool women into becoming miserable by teaching them they can be perfectly happy without being whores. But that is a lie.

A trick has been played on Western men, an exceptionally cruel one.

I've been saying this for a long time.

The persons harmed THE MOST out of the liberation of women and the destruction of the nuclear family are women.

Childless women are less happy, single-parent mothers are less happy, and women who grow up without Father are less happy. And what did they gain in all this? Nothing.

Conditions have not changed as dramatically for men. Yes, things are worse, but he still works the same as before and a good wank, some beer, and some video games and it's not so bad. Men also are less emotionally sensitive to growing up in single-parent houses.

Women are wold champs at making shit choices that will result in their unhappiness.

My guess after a couple of failed generations. Then one generation starts to have women who are more conservative and act more feminine, getting children and developing a good family. Other bitches start taking notes and the pendulum swings again. Unless (((they))) ruin shit again.

Perhaps the bottom feeder 10th percentile. Generally men start noticing steady improvements in their lives after mid twenties all the way up until their late forties.

My mom was 32 when I was born and I do notice a difference between me and those who have older moms. There is always some deficiency. I'd guess that this holds true for those who were born when their moms were 25 to. But the difference ain't night and day. It's just that, a difference. You only start to get retarded autistic kids when the mom is 40+. But then again, any woman that breeds at that age is probably retarded and autistic herself.

You are wrong user. Here's what they gained:

1. Respected job
2. Career prospects
3. Greater income
4. Strength and independence
5. Having found themselves
6. Having had lots of male lovers
7. Having more attention and likes on IG.
8. Experience with threesomes and gangbangs
9. Cheap kittens vs expensive children

As a matter of fact they gained much more than that if you take into account the rights they received. The status they hold in society. The pussy pass that gets invoked. But i'll stop here, you get the point.

I'm happier than I was a few year ago
I'm 22

>paradox

only to women is it a paradox

All of that and they're unhappier then ever. I guess women really are ungrateful bitches.

Im 32 and I am so fucking happy im not in my early 20s anymore. I think for men, you either get happier or you kill yourself. So the average gets happy but the ones that get more sad just commit sudoku.

Yeh it boggles my mind why they wouldn't be happy having all of that. Really ignites the lights.

This chart is only accurate because the male is black.

>male happiness increasing

Bullshit.

>1991
>Sonic the Hedgehog released on Sega Mega Drive
i swear that was the best year of my life as well

kittens cant love you like a family can
and realizing you missed your only chance at that will make you unhappy no matter how many career prospects you have. also, working all the time sucks ass

>implying black males live past 25

Still, I mean. You can't deny the happyness one would get from point 3. and 8.

Kek, this user knows whats up

>just commit sudoku
Im 30 and I've found the single most depressing thing around me to be single women my own age. Also very scared how this spinster voting block will be growing in the next 5-10 years and the society harming activities they'll be spending all their free time on.

You reap what you sow, cunts! Have fun rotting away, barren, childless, and alone! Perhaps you can take some solace in the fact that you managed to destroy western civilization before you died!

a respectable job and increased income come at the price of most of your time and energy. men can live off next to nothing and money after a point only serves as a means of getting more ass, which doesnt really help a woman since they can get all the dick they want by existing (though this gets much harder after 30)

theyd basically go to work, come home to their money (and dog) and have nothing else

id rather have a family desu

Ive been on the receiving end of some of these shit choices. Hoping to catch one soon that is not a complete whore

Oh shit is this why it goes up for men? They are the only ones with the guts to off themselves if they are depressed?

I wish this wasnt so accurate

Thats why you find some mid 20s yr old thott to turn into a traditional house wife.

Really made me think. Seriously, no meme.

40 here.

I'm like a fucking white Uncle Remus. I zipadee fucking doodah around with a giant grin on my face deflecting disgusting used up cunts literally begging me to fuck them as they queue up just for a chance to make smalltalk with me as I chill out with my kids at the spray park.

Sorry you stupid vapid whore, why don't your non-rainbow colored roots and shuffle your tattooe'd yoga pants ass the fuck off. I'm married.

MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY
PLENTY OF PUSSY HURLED MY WAY
ZIP A DEE DOO DAH ZIP A DEE AYY
BITCHES

So do we have solid facts why western women are not happy anymore? And no "FUCK WOMEN CAREEERS ONLY" nonsense, but real solid data.

The eternal swedecuck arrives

Jews just want women to work so they become slaves to (((cooperations))) at the same time their not becoming mothers and less white children. It's (((their))) fault.

This is where feminism destroyed America. We need Christian universities to offer liberal arts, family degrees. Beat them at their own game with "credentialism". Bring back the idea of "republican motherhood"

jesus christ. How fucking retarded can you be. Oh wait you're probably the child of a women who got pregnant at 42. How is that down syndrome working out for you.

This. 30's are the golden years for men. 20's are for women.

>trying to repair damaged goods
no

The jews made woman consumers and whores. And worse a consumer whore.

A successful man is a fashion accessory along with a thousand dollar purse.

>but real solid data

Shouldnt you add "like my wifes BBC" after solid , like they say in sweden?
Please honor your tratidions sven and use folk phrases more often

Women are children. They are easy to form in proper women. Thotts are just girls that never have guys that tell them how to live their life.

Women live on hell tried everybody love them(women brain never shutdown about social interaction), in time women feel nobody care about them or everybody hate them, goes full crazy.

Real men could make feel women are loved and safe, avoid begins crazy, shut up paranoia.

This is why even prefer abusive relationships over feel unloved and unsafe.

They are sad because sweden still exists.

You have to remember by almost every single metric quality of life has improved steadily over the last 50 years. Working conditions, medical care, entertainment, etc.

Aside from the social complaints made here on Sup Forums, many of which are valid, everyone's quality of life has gone up. That's why you see male happiness increase from the 1970's-present.

Even factoring this in female happiness has steadily declined over the same time period. That's how important having children is to their happiness.

>women
>realize
Kek

It's not about when women will realize it. It's when men realize it and enforce the fucking rules. The women don't make the rules. Men do. We allow them to do whatever they do, women are children.

Well, the "rules" are set by democratic vote, and they make up 51% of the population.

Next we'll be hearing about the "happiness gap" and how women need more soma.

lol...

u guys are crazy if you think women are not happier now. all the girls i know are having the time of their lives and guys basically bow down to women and echo whatever they want just for the chance for some pussy

I call bullshit on the graph for men.
I think when life gets at one women are "unhappy" but men are wiped out. The ones who didn't suicide are successful and report happiness when asked.

Rules are not democratically enforced though. That is the truth that the Jewish Masters don't want you to know.

All anti white laws are enforced by armed white men. When white men stop enforcing such laws there will be no one else capable of doing so. Those white enforcers who used to enforce anti white laws will not have simply vanished. Their minds will have changed and they will be able to unite under a white cause.

Yeah. And then they turn 30.

>happiness gap
Women will never admit they're not as happy as men
You must be young. The older I get the more I see girls are getting tired of being used up. Yeah they get all the dick they want but that doesn't make them happy. Nothing makes them happy lol

>Happiness measured in decimals
Science truly has gone too far.

Merely an evolutionary phase.
Once the corruption of the patriarchy is purged everything will level out.
Just you watch!

>but the fact is the people who end up suffering most from our current situation in the West is women.
Good, they made their bed now they can commit suicide in it.

Happy some sympathy kv, they've been brainwashed and it's on you to help, not curl up with vidya and rub your cock alone
Women have one thing right, men today are weak and pathetic

My grandmother runs a few retirement properties and occasionally I'll spend time with the residents one on one and let me tell you, there is nothing sadder than talking with a woman in her 70s or 80s who never had children. It's heartbreaking, worse than hanging out with old guys, they at least have hobbies, but these poor old women only have tales of what should have, could have and would have been under better circumstances. It's a lifetime of regrets and they are so lonely with no family to visit them. Kills me to leave every time.

Bump for a good reply. Rare nowadays

Men gave women the right to vote and we can take it away. Women shouldn't be able to vote anyways. If you let women vote, you might as well let 10yr old boys with autism vote. They are on the same level for political insight.

1 problem is that now with the internet and the ability for all slightly attractive and up women to hookup with any guy they want at the swipe of a finger, a lot of men have to settle for the scraps left. But even the scraps act fucking entitled and need as much dick as possible to feel like they aren't ugly. Back when we were forced to date people we meet in our social circles or in our general vicinity, there was a more leveled playing field.

Now unless you're mr. chad and have a full social media presence with a buncha of underwear model level photos and abs, 99/100 times chicks that don't look like honey booboo's mother will pass you up. that leaves you to only be able to fuck women you aren't attracted to just to get some and it leaves a lot of men depressed and mad at the unfortunate cards they've been dealt.

I've been stuck with the fucking scrap fat chicks most of my life. then i finally lucked out and married a moderately attractive woman at 31, her 22. she wanted to wait til marriage before we had sex. stayed skinny the entire time we dated, then within 3 months of marriage she ballooned.. married 6 years and have a daughter so divorce is a bad idea. i can't catch a fucking break. only fatties for meeee.

>thumbnail led my penis to believe she was topless in coveralls

penis is disappoint

Even if the jews win, we can take some pleasure in the notion that their world is mathematically impossible to sustain. Like a ball thrown up, eventually gravity brings it down.

Automation only pushes back the inevitable and allows the dysgenics to go further.

But the current situation is like a mountain. The snow keeps piling on and you know there's going to be an avalanche at some point in the future. So you start building walls rather than triggering small avalanches early.

Eventually you need an exponential amount of effort to build the walls wider, higher and thicker. Automation will eventually reach it's limits and all we'll have done is built an avalache to superhuman heights.

I'm just wish we could have some kind of public awareness campaign about this stuff. Women in their 60's 70's and 80's who never had children are miserable and filled with regret.

They only have a very brief 20 year window to successfully procreate. And if they miss it all the regrets in the word can't bring it back. And we've spent the last three decades teaching them school they need to spend those same 20 years working on their career or "the wont be happy".

It's all a cruel joke.

I was at a friends BBQ recently. Every single woman there either claimed to not want children or more likely heavily fetishized pet ownership.

One girl brought a sausage dog, they were all cooing over it like it was a baby.

Are pets a jewish plot to subvert the natural maternal instinct in women?

Does anybody have that chart of unmarried women by the decades?
It showed something crazy like 80% of Millennium women will not get married.

tell us a story about one such sad blandma, user

>but the fact is the people who end up suffering most from our current situation in the West is women.

But they CREATED the Current Year, so isn't this simply justice?

This, tell us more about the sand grannies user. I need my daily dose of schadenfreude.

Anybody here have the Marital Happiness in corrolation to how many sexual partners you've had Statistical Image?

This. We're past the point of reasoning with brainwashed people. Personally, I'm tired of hearing about all of the work that goes into being a working mother. All of my friends in my age group are constantly bitching about the cost of daycare, formula, sick kids, no PTO etc when I'm just sitting there biting my tongue so I don't start bashing them for not being stay home moms and breastfeeding their kids. I get that they THINK they need 2 incomes, but really they don't. We lived poor and within our means so that I could stay home with the kids before they started school. I'm not college educated, but was fortunate enough to work in a variety of sales jobs and now design consulting from home to bring in an extra $60-80k/yr. I was shunned by moms in their 30s when I was a young mom at 19, they looked down on me for not being college educated, wouldn't associate with loser trash, it was pretty depressing then, all my friends were out partying, but now my peers are just starting their families and it's me who baka at them. What did they accomplish with their college degrees? We work for the same company and make the same amount of money.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

As you wish.

allendowney.blogspot.com/2016/10/millennials-are-still-not-getting.html?m=1

Sure they enjoy degeneracy in their younger years, but roasties can't avoid the subconscious and instinctive self-loathing from failing to marry and reproduce properly as they age. Not having a rational brain, they blame men, sexism, etc.

They gained nothing but the same (((career))) slavery that men have to deal with. Slowly, new generations of roasties are finding out that grubbing for shekels like the rest of us isn't all it's cracked up to be, hence the hysterical (((feminism))) and other leftist reactions.

This man knows what's up

There is literally nothing wrong with either career women or single mothers

you get a rare pass on tits or gtfo
don't abuse it, femanon

The worst is Doris. She is in her 90s and lived through some shit times. She was married before ww2 and lost her husband. When she found out he died she was so heartbroken that she couldn't manage to see any other man for a long time.

Her mother tried to set her up on dates in her 20s and 30s, and she would go out, but never had another relationship until her 50s when she fell in love again. Her 2nd husband loved to travel so Doris got to see the entire world before he died in his 70s and now she's been alone for 20 years with all of her family gone before her.

She wanted kids her whole life and treats me and my kids like family. We always honor her at mother's day, birthdays and Christmas, and even though she is practically penniless and rail thin she always manages to give us sweet trinkets or candy from the dollar store.

Press F for Doris and hug your grandmas, anons.