Why is average Norwegian so different from Finn and Swede?

There's something that makes him quite different from other nordic countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

hyl.edu.hel.fi/sivut/comenius/fi/finfact.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squarehead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is average finn

And this is Swede. A bit more boxy than finn but otherwise it's so similar.

N-Haplogroup is more common in Sweden from living next to and marrying with Finns all those centuries.

East Baltid masterrace incoming. Shield your eyes if they are startled by beauty.

Norway is what you get when you mix slavs, germanic and Celtic people.

you mean this

Kek

Average Swede

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METALGEAR.

> blue-eyed blondes applying tons of fake tan on them to look like they're shitskins
Fucking why?

There isn't no slavs in us you dumb fuck.

Did someone just blend all the fatties together and called it a race? kek

average kompót

During the viking age, norway had a lot more slaves than danmark and sweden (around 50%). A lot of these where slavs.

Gotta have round faces to endure the cold, m8.

swedish women couldn't resist the BFC

Is this true? It has a ever so slight slavic resembles.

Wrong

Norwegian = Germanic people with seasoning of anglo.

This
Norway had a bunch of Slavic and Celtic thralls settle on their lands

Yep, the average genetic makeup in norway is 33% celtic, 33% nordid and 33% slavic.
This is what happens when you breed with your slaves. Was proberly fun for them at the time tho.

What's cyan (E3b)?

Why do Scandinavians have upturned pig noses?

They are a mix of Swedes, Danish, Portuguese, Slavic, and Irish. That's why they look like trolls.

Tell the welfare nigger Varg that he's not as nordic as the Swedes or Finns.

that's where the Anglo part came from?

>isn't no

...so there IS?

Sweden's future

Thats Sweden

Nope

It all roots back to the Germans.

No, I don't want to see that nigger chimp out.

North Africa, Hitler's haplogroup.

I V A N ' D

Denmark then? I've never seen a upturned pig nose on a norwegian before.

he is a chimp.

Varg: all Europeans are nordic
Also Varg: YOU'RE NOT WHITE. WAAAAAAAAH.

Answer is simple, Norway is coastal with lots of fjords so they got more vitamin D from fishing than sunlight, Sweden is more inland so lighter features meant they got more vitamin D from sunlight than fish. I don't know enough about Finland to say anything. British and Irish have very pale skin because lack of sunlight too, but also have darker hair than Scandinavian so probably got lots of vitamin D from fish in the past

I know, it's a disgusting and degenerate practice sold by (((them))) as a beauty standard.
Every other white female in Commiefornia does it. And the rest usually have shaved heads or electric blue hair and piercings.
That state needs to be nuked from orbit.

That's some high quality mental gymnastic.

No you moron, it's all about race mixing.

Insecure atlantid shitskin I don't give a fuck about you subhumans
Norwegians and Atlantids are disgusting either way

Autism is strong in this one.

Pure German lineage like the majority of white americans, mongrel races like Norway Iceland etc should be exterminated

Based.

Slavs are Asiatic-European Mongol rape babies.

Who are the real Scandinavians? You guys seem to claim you're indo-Europeans, but then you also claim you are pre-indo European indigineous Fenno-Scandians (not to be confused with Finns).
Who are the real Scandinavians?
Also why are there blond haired blue eyed Europeans who have no recent Scandinavian blooms in them?
Who are you people?

>haplogroups=race
people here are so fucking retarded.

>trolls
Most average Scandinavians look like the trolls from your old paintings and wood carvings.
What makes your top tier the best in the world but then your average is literally bottom of the barrel for European aesthetics?

>ywn marry a forest troll

Wow, I thought kompot is an exclusively Russian beverage.

We also have it we call it hoşaf which means "good water" in Persian.

Your flag and the face fit together so well.

It depends entirely on what faces you use under what lighting. Also the more faces you use the more blurred the features will be.

Ofcourse there is you ignorant shitstain.
Slavs were practically identical their racial brethren back in the days, but the ones who stayed in the south holding the door got blacked repeatedly by mongols, asians, khazars and ottomans and their negroid pets. The ones who stayed in the east got democided.

Have some respect for the ancient slavs, they make up 30% of your genetics.

haplogroups=/=race

When did Sweden leave the (((EU)))?

"ok"

look Turkmens, French, Norwegians, Central Africans are the same

roll guys

You do realize that the "FINNS ARE MONGOLS" meme is 10 times more true for Russians than it is for Finns?

I generally don't mind these memes, but when a dirty fucking Russkie tries to make them; look in the fucking mirror, you actual fucking mongol

Ohshit. I just got bested by a turk.

5 and 8 are pretty great.

Looks like pewdiepie lol

Rall

those are some shitty butts

Wtf are talking about "Scandinavians", there are Swedes, Danes, Norwegians. All are very different. Pic related a Norwegian, which is what I mean by troll.

You're Koreans just accept it you fucking gook.

>You're Koreans just accept it you fucking gook.
Atleast Fenno-ugrics are an actual people. Swedes are just Germanic.

You're a fucking 3rd rate German, Sven.

IIRC haplogroups don't work so directly like that, having 30% of X group doesn't necessarily mean you have 30% ancestry from slavs/whatever. Just that those particular DNA compositions have parts in common.

Depends on how you define Russian, Russian heartland is pure Slavic whereas most Finns do in fact have a substantial amount of East Asian genes.

Norwegians are Slavic

Russians have quite a lot of mongol admixture, doesn't matter where they're from

You know that it's really just a meme? Why do you think Finns meme it also? They wouldn't if it were real.
hyl.edu.hel.fi/sivut/comenius/fi/finfact.html
>The latest research on mitochondrial genotype seems to strengthen the view that the Finns are genetically mostly Indoeuropean population. Genetics in general present the view that the original Finnish people have been the dominant population in Finland through the centuries although there has been a significant mixture from migration in various times. Therefore the Finns are related to the Balts, Germanic people and Balticfinns. Thus the genes of the Finnish people are mainly of western origin as well as those of the other nations which were proceeding northwards at the end of the recent glacial period. The language has come from the east and belongs to the Uralic family although it contains many loanwords from Indoeuropean languages such as Baltic, Germanic and Russian.

>posting Dienekes's one of made up charts
ahem
AMERIMUTT EDUCATION EVERYBODY

>Atleast Fenno-ugrics are an actual people.
It's really not. There's no such thing as an Uralic grouping genetically speaking.
You seem clueless about genetics based on your complete ignorance of the Y-chromosome.

>Norwegians are Slavic
Lol

Slavs can't be this depigmented. Stop with this haploautism

that's an Eurogenes k4 admixture run, and they are all fairly stable with west Eurasian samples

>Atlantic-Baltic
Your graph is trash.
Oh, but it is real. Finnish auDNA and Y-DNA are reflective of their true origins.
I posted it to make a point, as your Y-chrosome exposes you for what you truly are. It is still visible in your autosomes too, that trace of Asiatic DNA is still there and visible in your faces.

>Dienekes fag spotted
shoo

It's hilarious how the turk is making fun of education.

That's like africa making fun of the US over it's nigger problem

your asiatic autism is showing

Did you not read the link i posted? Or am i being baited here? How can average finn look like if they would have some asian genes? That would mean Sweden has asian genes too

>Your graph is trash.

Wow, truly proved me wrong there buddy, or should I say, Ivan. Can't argue with people who firmly believe what they want to believe, so I'm out.

i'm way erudite and smarter than any amerimutt here will ever be
Dienekes is a butthurt Pontic Greek whose studies were disproven by actual genetics. Not even mentioning how he tested orphan kurds to prove that Greeks are whiter than us (though i don't give a fuck about whiteness)
take his """""""studies""""""" with a grain of salt.

graph is not by Dienekes, the Greek, it's by Eurogenes aka Davidisnki, the Pole, try again
or look at any admixture run in any genetics study and see the same shit

I'M SORRY BUT WHAT THE FUCK
3 MILLION
HOLY SHIT

>tfw whitest population on earth

Swedes have SOME too according to autosomal admixture here But it's so miniscule that why even talk about it, really

>Davidisnki
dunno him but he sounds like one of those pseudo-scientists.

Finns are inbred Mongoloids, see the attached image.
Finns have Siberian genes, and coincidentally their dominant paternal line is Siberian.

Square faced Korean!

All Finns have square gook faces

Every single one

you know that square face is swedish/scandinavian thing?

SQUARE
___
|__|

quarehead is a late 19th century ethnic slur directed at German and Scandinavian immigrants. The phrase is meant quite literally as a disparaging reference to the cranial features, though often just used as a generic ethnic slur against those groups.

Basically the stereotypical shape of a Northern European's head was thought to be square- so it was (and is) an insult to call someone with that ethnic makeup squarehead.
Kid: "Mommy, did you see how weird that Norwegian's head looked?"

Mother: "Yes dear, the fucking Squareheads do have unusually shaped skulls. The Swedish have even more box-like heads... don't even get me started on the Danes or Germans..."

Nope

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squarehead

sorry but you just got owned

S-Q-U-A-R-E
F-A-C-E-D
K-O-R-E-A-N-S (FINNS)