Muslim from Algeria, AMA

Why are you still a muslim?

Are you a grill?

why you lie?

when do you leave?

Can muh dick jihad in your vajayjay? For allah?

Do you consider yourself vermin?

Berber Kabyle or Arab untermensch?

Do you like comics?

Timestamp plsss.

Why do so many Muslims drink but not eat pork when drinking is way worse by your book?

Not me in the picture you dumb kuffar

>Why are you still a Muslim?
Because I'm not an attention whore submitted by the Western degeneracy.
>when do you leave?
Why would I? I'm in a Muslim country
>Do you consider yourself vermin?
I consider myself as a useful invader
Imazighen, not from Kabylie but imazighen

when are you going back?

Let's face it, you aren't even Muslim. You're just some American neckbeard with a French flag flair. SAGE and move along brothers.

france is as muslim as it's christian
the (((rulers))) are neither of the two

>Why do so many Muslims drink but not eat pork when drinking is way worse by your book?
Because it's easier to avoid pork, usually when you drink it's because you seek to feel euphoria, pork doesn't provide euphoria.
>Do you like comics?
I don't really care abt it.
Going back when we'll colonize France as much as France colonized Algeria
Pic related

You are the same sandnigger faggot that posts all the pro islam threads, right?

jihadi is so haute

Cut your nails, you are disgusting

So you have a Quran, who the fuck cares? I almost bought a Quran off of Amazon a few weeks ago. Doesn't mean you are a Muslim

>not attention where
>makes an AMA

wow.

Do you like Hitler?

No, but I stole the qt pic
Will do, cutting nail is fitrah in Islam, thanks for reminding me
>So you have a Quran
Except it's not a Quran but a decoration?
>making a thread on Sup Forums that will last some hours is seeking attention

>vote for a manchurian candidate by a margin of 2 to 1
>not muslim

LOL

I'm going to Paris in September. Tell me how to get a hot beurette slag. Also, kill yourself.

taqiyah is the reason whites will forever be better than you

If islam is so great why:

Don't you live in Algeria?
Why are the Algerian parts of France worse than the French parts?
Why does France become worse the more muslim it becomes?

>making a thread that seeks attention for a few hours isn't seeking attention
>making a thread for (you)s isn't seeking attention.

You're making Muslims look bad.

Do you know any of the Berber dialects?

COVER YOUR FUCKING HAIR WHORE

Can I dick you into christianity?

Muslims don't need me to look bad in the eyes of Sup Forums
>Making a link between islam & not living in algeria
lol. Algeria doesn't mean Islam only. But
1. I was born here, my parents too
2. The "Algerian parts of France" are mostly suburbs where you have not only Algerians but any other kind of Africans
3. I'd say it becomes more "african" but not Muslim since out of the ~6 millions muslims, 2 millions aren't really religious
Yes but it's mostly arab dialect mixed with Berber dialect
It's not me

I don't know if I "like" him since I'm probably a subhuman to him but I have to say that he truly knew how to lead his nation and was based on many points

But Algeria is far more islamic than France right? Shouldn't it be a moral and intellectual wonderland? Far more livable than foul degenerate France? And are you meaning to say that it is the Africans and Africans alone that turn these places into shitholes? Only Africans who riot? Who rape and steal and deal drugs? Who live off the welfare provided by those degenerate French taxpayers?

Tfw Muslims are hypocritical and don't understand English.

>Shouldn't it be a moral and intellectual wonderland?
A nation can be great depending on how its people are, not only by its religion, see the USA, supposedly "christian" but absolutely doomed in a social/cultural way. Algeria doesn't suck and is far away from being an ignorant shithole but it's still a growing nation. And no, what I mean is that blaming Muslims for all of these problems/perceptions you have about some places in France is just not correct

Either you're a lazy fuck or a chick with nails like that. In which case, welcome to civilization, prepare to be colonized

She's like Cara but qter and browner. She also have the body of a 12 year old boy?

Next target?

Are they making a new LOTR movie?

>he he I'm part of an invasion :^)
>pls don't blame the invaders for what they do :(
I'm simply trying to prove that you are a subhuman cockroach. You live off the works of better men. You can not recreate it so you seek to tear it down. You are not worthy to live in France and you know it.

tits or gtfo muslim

>pork doesn't provide euphoria
the fuck it doesn't!
no wonder you subhuman savages volunteer to blow yourselves up

You can stay where you are, you harki parasite

Hahaha niggers and arabs always make me laugh they are poor undeducated wageslave with shitty job whom live in gettho and don't realise they are litteraly slave while white ppl live in houses and decent appart.

وش معنا "هاركي"؟

Who knows? :^)
>You live off the works of better men
Not really, more like off the money of my parents and some summer jobs
The islamic world is still the less affected by suicides
>harki
You should care about the true harkis aka murtads living inside your borders
"Traitor", just like you with Palestine

Algerian who helped france in the liberation war

You French are unironically the reason why the West is as it is now. You suppressed and castrated Christianity during the French Revolution and replaced it with the cancer that is Liberalism. What did you think was going to happen when you adopted Secularism? When you remove God. The state becomes God.

Would you be so kind as to recommend some food that is both good and representative of Algeria?

>You should care about the true harkis aka murtads living inside your borders
not worse than alerian living and paying their taxe to france so they can send gibmedat to morocco an finance shit like the MAK

how come your people are so represented in crime statistics?

Nah it's just a ftm transgender who has butch haircuts or shaves it down while fucking a male to female guy who has butch haircuts.
They are gay together as lesbians.
??

Amen. Thanks god I'm a Legitimist.

>Lives in a land the French fought and died to protect
>Lives in a house the French built
>Enjoys the schools, hospitals, infrastructure and standard of living the French paid for
>hurr durr I did it all on my own

>muzzie
>french
Checks out. sage and move along, folks.

Why have you not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

We do recognize jesus pham

>Because I'm not an attention whore submitted by the Western degeneracy.

Let's talk about this "Degeneracy" buzzword that muslims have tried to steal from us. An empowering myth for them that their societies and religion is a cure for degeneracy and that the west is more degenerate than them

Except the opposite is true in a huge way. The biggest aspects of degeneracy in a society are obesity, corruption, crime, circumcision, bad health, poor education, inbreeding

Turns out, France is way better than any African shithole in those regards. Muslim shitholes are places where police take bribes and Corruption levels are well above global averages, the worst ranked countries for corruption are usually third-world muslim ones, and some christian shitholes.

You inbreed like crazy, mutilate childrens dicks AND vaginas. Muslim countries like Somalia and Yemen are statistically some of the most degenerate on earth, with the lowest HDI and highest corruption and crime

Muslims are fat as fuck now, even without wealth. At least in rich places like the US or Canada obesity is tied to wealth, the middle east is full of obesity now, way higher than europe, even without the wealth

Your crime rates are 2-4 times that of whites in Europe (pure degeneracy), your inbred babies need extra healthcare for all their genetic defects (degeneracy)

Muslim are vectors of prolific, toxic degeneracy

Nah Degeneracy is Abortion, mentally ill cross dressers who cut off their genitals, kids with Anime hair who screech that you are a Bigot for being something other than a Liberal, declining birthrates, Adultery, Alimony and the death of Marriage. All thing the West has plenty of. Nice attempt at trying to change the meaning of degeneracy, but it won't work.

Sure:
Couscous, brik, ka'b al gazal (even if ka'b al gazal are all over maghreb)
The family living in France sends money to Algeria, don't be on my ass, I'm spreading the jazair values here :3
>are so represented in crime statistics
>shows a homicide map where "my people" are shows to be less touched by homicides than the others
>implying French people are involved in jobs such as building houses & infrastructure
I don't reject Jesus, I don't consider him as God but I, just like Muslims in general, recognize him & love him
>The biggest aspects of degeneracy in a society are obesity, corruption, crime, circumcision, bad health, poor education, inbreeding

I don't think so, degeneracy is : corruption, corruptness, decadence, moral decay, dissipation, dissoluteness, dissolution, profligacy, depravity, perversion, pervertedness, vice, immorality

Turns out France is more touched by all of this than "us". You can easily go out at night in a French city and see drunk people pissing & vomiting on the streets that "the French fought and died for", you can easily see white French boys trying to act like thugs on the streets tagging "fuck la police" and insulting the government. You can easily find gay bars and gay clubs where gays fuck each other all night and spend their night half naked partying outside. But you can't in most of Muslim countries.

About inbreeding your map is from 2009, check the latest one, Algeria's cousin marriage rate is like less than 20% and it's mostly done by people living in the countryside, not only this but you can afford tests about cousin marriages (just like in SA) concerning the health of the future babies. It's a dying practice. Not only this but the biggest Islamic populations (Indonesia & Bangladesh) aren't inbreds or inbreeding.

About FGM & circumcision: FGM isn't a "Muslim practice", it's practiced all over Africa & even in the Philippines.

All of my this.

(2) >Muslims are fat as fuck
The Muslim countries touched the most by obesity are like Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, not only the fact that they are getting rich is a factor for this but they aren't enough to represent "Muslims". Even if all of the arab countries were actually obese, it wouldn't be sufficient. Why? Because Arabs are simply 20% of the global Muslim population.

You should care of your declining birthrates, crosdressers, children drag queens and your degenerate society celebrating lifestyles such as the LGBT one instead of trying to distort the reality.

I'm a Christian and I want to Crusade your holy land

Then accept him as the Lord and reject that pedophile Muhammad. It's the only way to avoid the eternal hellfire that awaits.

Op is racist. Sup Forums is for whites only. You are engaging in cultural appropriation. Race mixing is forbidden around here.

I actually dug into the holy trinity shit but no, doesn't make sense at all to me, plus the closest christian friend I have is a unitarian so...
In reality people make a focus on Muhammad saws when it comes to Islam while he's not "our prophet" but the last of God's messengers, including Jesus. We can follow Jesus as much as we can follow Muhammad

>pedophile Muhammad
this meme again,you know well things were different back in time
But know that i totaly disprove child brides of today

>Sup Forums is for whites only
The current owner of Sup Forums is literally an Asian.

Do you prefer raping your female relatives or your camels?

Jesus is the son of god.

>pedophile Muhammad.
Piss off bitch. The age of consent in most Western countries was 12 until the 20th century. Don't act like this wasn't something accepted by all cultures until recently.

Larp level off chart.

Go back shitskin.

I had a sicilian gf who looked like her.

I dumped her to duck whores.

Now Im alone.

Haha, niche meme things that happen with 1% of the population like anime hair are little things compared to actual poverty, corruption and crime. Real things that effect 80%+ of a country. Shitholes are more degenerate than non-shitholes. Criminals are more degenerate than non-criminals. It doesn't matter if you can cherrypick a few people from tumblr who dye their hair or say stupid SJW shit, they still live in high-quality countries with indoor toilets and clean water while degenerate muslim shitholes have sewage ditches and short lifespans

Superficial fashion statements and niche lifestyles effect social function, health, government, economics in minuscule ways compared to crime, poverty, economic dysfunction, corruption, military cowardice (arabs), reliance on western science and gibsmedats aid money, sewage, disease, inbreeding, genital mutilation, illiteracy, ugliness

Chastity. As prescribed in islam.
God is One. He has no associates, He begets not, nor is He begotten. A human who came on earth, lived like a human and died can't be God.
And btw Isaac married Rebecca when she was 3 in the Bible. Muhammad's marriage was more like political. Child brides were common.

nut

>A human who came on earth, lived like a human and died can't be God
That's just false.
He was born of a virgin. Did miracle when he lived and died for our sins.

>I had a sicilian gf who looked like her.
>I dumped her to duck whores.
>Now Im alone.
That's what you get for being a disloyal manwhore.

You're trying too hard. You just have to look at the state of the Western society today and be honest about it. And please, stop implying that the governments in the West aren't corrupt.

Self-destruction is probably one of the biggest aspects of degeneracy, and that's exactly how Western society is doing, self-destroying.
>mini skirts and tight dresses in "the house of God"
no thank you
>That's just false
To you maybe, I still don't understand how you can disrespect God by associating a human to him? Yes He was born of a virgin & did miracles and? That's enough to make him God? Why can't he do this as a prophet of God only?
Plus he would have died for the sins that he created? Come on

>this meme again
Its not a meme if its real you fucking retard.
Mohammed was a pedophile rapist slave trader who probably fucked more kids than just aisha.

>B-But he only fucked one k-
fucking kill yourself you little bitch, he was one of the most dishonorable assfucks you can even imagine, he killed the men and fathers of people who dont submit to his shit religion and sold the wifes and kids and slaves and allowed his men to rape them and raped them probably by himself too.

>But w-where does this stand in the Q-
Then read the Quran you fucking nigger.

Didn't touch her until she was pubescent
Bought slaves to free them
Gave education, food & clothes to the ones he had, prescribed that they must be treated like family

God gave up his only son for the people. When Jesus died he told god to not seek out revenge, "forgive them father for they know not what they do".

>the state of the Western society
Caused by the jews, who in turn love islam very much. How does it feel knowing that jews were behind the spring revolutions who put islamist in charge of arab countries? Same jews who promote and protect islam in the West?

>Didn't touch her until she was pubescent
He fucked her when she was 9, nobody denied that. Better start using a tripcode to warn people how stipid you are.

>But muh pedophile definition
Neck yourself.

I'll start by asking why is that Gazan whore not covering her hair?

What is an urban or suburban Algerian's attitude towards the nomadic tribes in the desert? Are they considered violent and stupid? Are they respected? If someone wants to hang out with them, are they receptive to it, or defensive? Is there any analogue to them in Europe or the US? Like are they considered rednecks or gypsy type people?

Why rub salt in my wounds abdul wahhab

So God told God to not seek out revenge?
The one that you should be trying to convert are the Jews friend, Jesus is the Messiah for us, for Jews he's not, for Jews he's a fraud
Then fix the (((problem))) instead of crying about it on Sup Forums? The thing is that you people will blame migrants while they're not the ones who opened the borders, you're so much but you can't get rid of jews?

Do you hate niggers

Gods son told god. Jesus is very forgiving.
Don't you know what Messianic Jews are? We've been converting Jews for years.

Is Algeria the #1 contri 5 eva?

Is Zidane the Algerian prince?

Is France just secondary Algeria?

>Going back when we'll colonize France as much as France colonized Algeria
so you'll go away and live a country behindmore developed than when you found it arriving
wtf I love algerians now

How hairy are your girls?

I have a friend in Churchell. He says there are more catholics than muslims and that the two get along nicely. How does that even work?

why are you in france ?

>Then fix the (((problem))) instead of crying about it on Sup Forums?
I'm just one man who can't do anything but I'm prepared for when shtf, when I see there are no consequences you can be sure I'll exterminate as many jews, degenerates and shitskins such as yourself as possible.
>The thing is that you people will blame migrants while they're not the ones who opened the borders
We blame jews first but also the immigrants. If someone puts a snake in your room so it bites you in your sleep you go and crush the skull of the man who did that but first you have to deal with the snake. You're the snake in this obviously.