HOLY CRAP WE ELECTED A COLD BLOODED KILLER!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/18/AR2010051802208.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

droppin niggaz like it ain't no thang

HE GOT A tweet TO HIS OPP'S HEAD, MAKIN HIM SUCK he DICKS

>five deferments for bad feet
>played high school football, baseball and still golfs

trumpy's pussy and daddy's money kept him out of 'nam

so what did you do in nam you enormous weeping vagina

CT user here
jewmenthal is a cancer and gets in because we are infested to the south and west by actual jews and our state is a democrat-voting-nigger-infested shithole up and down our major highways maybe 10min outside of every highway is pure graffiti and drugs and nigs and outside of that you have disenfranchised whites who are dying to move out of the state. i own a small business here and i don't want to log into the tsc site but i could outline dozens of taxes im talking three or four dozen different taxes you have to file on each return
and it's a niggerized hellhole + jews holy FUCK

my father was drafted first round to vietnam. his WWII Colonel father pulled strings to get him drafted in a later wave. No body wanted to send their child to certain death in Asia of all places.

You're right. He should have gone over there and fought for a war he didn't believe in and kill and be maimed for Israel. That would have made him awesome.

WWII/ Korean War Vet at that too.
His brother was at Pearl Harbor.

Im sorry the military was like a caste system mixed with die hards but that's just how it was.

He's so fucking BASED

#rekt

MAGA
AWOOO

Connecticut always has a senator that represents Israel

Joseph Isadore Lieberman

Joseph Isadore Lieberman (born February 24, 1942) is a retired American politician who was a United States Senator from Connecticut from 1989 to 2013. A former member of the Democratic Party, he was the party's nominee for Vice President in the 2000 election.

there's no reason to lie about that and say you did serve instead. that's cowardly shit.

I got that reference.

look at the southwestern tip of this state. it is fully-infested by jews

God damn lately I've been embarrassed by his tweets but this is pretty savage lol

Ate your mom's pussy on leave in Tokyo.

Translation: STOP LOOKING INTO MY SHIT REEEEEEEEE

My mom has never been to Japan

This is antisemetic

>it's real
Holy fuck, I love this man. #AlwaysMyPresident

>moral equivalency for a statist action
>defending the state

CT user here, can confirm

Just look at our roads and tell me there's a God

CT here too

Jeez, we have this guy who loves sticking his face in the news for anything and that idiot Molloy.

SAVAGE

It is interesting though, Blumenthal appeared on CNN this morning, talking about the Russia investigation. How did Trump know he was on? Does the President watch CNN?

Yeah, Trump is an autist. He flips through the stations listening to what the news channels are saying. On Thursday, he tweeted in respect to what the maria Bartiromo show was talking about in the morning.

Brutal.
Did the press already condemn his latest tweets?

>shit talking a senior member of the Judiciary Committee

always a smart move when you're a russian cock holster

He's an infant. This is so juvenile and pointless. He literally acts like a small child who wasn't raised properly.

His agenda has been a complete failure and he has squandered his election while doing nothing but poking his enemies to protect his fragile impotent ego.

He is literally compensating for his inability to lead, by posting pointless, meaningless, tweets where he attacks no-name congressmen who no one was listening to until he brought it up.

Trump is so fucking non-strategic it is mind-blowing. He is such a fucking child. ADVANCE YOUR REAL POLICIES, YOU FUCKING DUNCE, DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN VENT ON A FUCKING TEENAGE GOSSIP WEBSITE.

Draft dodgers shouldn't be talking shit about what anyone else did or didn't do in nam.

He's crashing and burning without Kelly babysitting him.

Yeah but did he lie about it

He's our guy. Blumenthal is going down.
Pedocide.

We couldn't possibly have gotten that luck.

SHOTS FIRED BUT NEVER BY SIDNEY OHHHHHH SHIT

Can't stump the Trump.

Just can't

Get help. Seriously, you need it.

2 shekels for the good goy

That's what Jews want to happen. Whites forced to breed with blacks in poverty while the Jews have all the power. Kill kikes wherever you go.

>poster with japanese flag
>not an engrish teacher or us soldier
True japs have their own imageboards. Moot killed 4chans popularity among them when he range banned japanese ip's in the early days of Sup Forums.

>four educational deferments
>one medical deferment

If you're going to use this false equivalency at least know what you're talking about shill.

>tfw its real

>lies
just keep making up shit and presenting it as fact, and we'll continue pointing out how you're a fucking idiot

kys

IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!

TRUMP BURNED A MAN ALIVE REPEAT TRUMP BURNED A MAN ALIVE

THE HUMAN RIGHT TRIBUNAL IS CALLING FHLOMPHY, tick tock

your mom n sister already helping

>>shit talking a senior member of the Judiciary Committee
maybe that shows he's not afraid of pathetic scum like Blumenthal?

holy shit I love Japan now

Got it and checked them

So he doesn't golf and disco and walk off the old bone spurs, huh?

>my meaty cock
>suck it

Fuck yeah A REAL MAN as President!!!

So when does he start calling Sessions a nigger?

And here I thought this was gonna be a slow news week without Trumps tweets

Um...is he trying to distract us from something...?

The big difference being that Trump never pretended to go to Vietnam.
I had bone spurs after I got out of the military, shit is painful as fuck and lasted like 2 years.

Hes distracting the plebians from the lebanese tag-team. I cant wait till kosher people like Alex Jones and Savage full blown turn on Trump because they realize the gigs up.

Not having served a single day himself isn't it pretty dumb to tweet shit like this?

It reminds people what a smarmy slimy bastard these politicians are. If you aren't from CT you're liable to forget that this guy was a reservist who never served in Vietnam but would say "When I served in Vietnam".

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/18/AR2010051802208.html

>The Times article about Blumenthal's military record noted that he received five draft deferments before his enlistment, including one during which he served as an assistant to then-Washington Post Publisher Katharine Graham.

>Five deferments

Whoops

gtfo Frenchy

Why are leftist memes so low energy?

calling out hypocracy and lying never gets old

cant stump the trump

kerry did the same shit

swift boat his ass!!

>b-but it's 4D c-chess cant you see?
Trump sycophants are so pathetic.

>gtfo Frenchy
Who are you calling Frenchy, Cletus?

Notice no other Republican member ever comes out and defends the President or calls Dems on lies. Why is that do you think? Perhaps because they are ALL blackmailed puppets of the Mossad/CIA/Deep State criminal cabal? They can NEVER get out alive. It is like the mafia only worse because they control the justice system. There is NOONE they can go to for help. If they try-they die.

ON FIRE

Burn baby burn!

No. He never claimed to serve.

HA! The fucking faggot even wrote his name on it!
Leftists are so fucking shit at everything. Look at how desperate for glory and feting he is for such a stale meme

shut your pie hole commy

dont you come faking some shit either

oh wait your whole economy is fake cuz u owe us for unpaid defense for 100 years plus interest!