matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor
audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uKwglBeiJE
youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is that on the right? Looks like some sort of Chinaman.

Who's on the right?

Because all cartoons are lefty propaganda.

Last really funny cartoon was Jungle Jitters desu.

I didn't read
I just wanted to post this BASEDness

youtube.com/watch?v=2uKwglBeiJE

>Watching Jewish cartoons
>Not watching honorary Aryan anime

Xavier:Renegade Angel, you can watch for free on the adult swim website

>Doesn't like Rick and Morty

Kill yourself now.

faggot

Hi Aodan

You have to go back.

>Hes never watched Xavier:Renegade Angel
Fucking pleb.

You know we can see your id right?

>he saves ugly brown girls

Did Xavier ever truly find out what doth life?

Sure.. What about my id implies that I have ever used Reddit?

Brown girls are hot.

fuckiung BASED xDDDDD

Tl;dr lol

It's a FREAK. I think it's time for him to TASTE THE PAIN

The fact that you just tried samefagging

youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ

Search for malmrose projects on youtube for a full analysis on the two xavier seasons. He did individual videos for each episode, much more in depth and interesting ago but it got his channel banned. Now, he's a tranny and touches on some sociological topics in this new all-in-one video but it still explains a lot.

what the fuck are you talking about?

you expect me to read all this shit you fuckboi?
jesus wtf is this board turned into.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

Woah, so deep and funny.

We don't cotton to strange Chinaman with no sense of self who stand secretly by for indeterminate amounts of time. Gonna put you in a world of hurt.

Bump for Xavier reference.

Hans, did you clean your toilet shelf after todays fecal inspection?

i was good until this new season
maybe they should stop listening to Sup Forums

>Rick and Morty
literally, what?

BUMP

Taste the pain, chico man.

I'm both glad and horrified that Xavier is getting recognition in this moment in time
It's the kind of mixed feeling that tells you bad times are ahead, worse than they are now

It's still better than alot of the other trash on AS. I'll take a new season of Rick and Morty over 13 year-old reruns of Family Guy that ive seen a million fucking times.

>watching TV in current year
rick and morty was the last and only cartoon i was even watching and now its so shit id rather just watch paint dry

Something just really bothers me about Rick and Morty. Like, he's a scientist who has proven that he doesn't give a shit, he has infinite universes to travel to, he can probably do literally ANYTHING, but all he does is get in wacky adventures with his family.

The show has so many possibilities, but it's just another plot-of-the-week Futurama wannabe (probably literally) with characters the creators obviously hate and want nothing to do with but still focus on far too long for some weird reason.

That's something that REALLY shows in a lot of cartoons. When the creator hates their own characters, but just uses them as tools to highlight some aspect of their main character (aka their more-subtle-about-it Mary Sue) and which they would dispose of in an instant and have no idea what to do with if they were forced to do an episode with them that didn't revolve around their Mary Sue.

Bojack for example, isn't my favorite show, but the creator at least likes all their characters. It has real heart that shows through. R+M fakes it on a hope and a prayer that they'll eventually make it. "Yeah, this is what white people cartoons are all about nowadays! Drama and heart! It's like Futurama but they can't sell out to Comedy Central!" NO! Cartoons are anything the creator wants them to be, don't you get it? Trying to force everything into a single genre defeats the purpose of animation!

Xavier is REALLY niche, but it reflects the approach I think R+M should have taken. A constant rambling road movie about people far away from home, a new setting every day, a new situation, a very strong pair of characters to tie all the episodes together. Maybe you could even throw some character development in in a way that makes sense for the setting and the creator's inclinations. But no. That's not what we got.

We got Futurama, season (whatever their last one was)+1: Now with more pointless ow the edge and drama nobody cares about.

is this bait

>doesn't know what samefagging is
Are you trolling right now dude?

All flagfag posts are bait, my child.

Of all recent shows on AS, or TV in general, SuperJail probably gets closest to the ideal.

Season one was great but the first two episodes of season 2 were so bad that I just stopped watching.

W H A T D O T H L I F E ?

I watched the first episode and I'm really confused.
It was awesome though.

That's normal. It's best if you watched it off and on over months and saw a lot of reruns, because then you start really picking up on the hilarious fucking writing and weird plots.

It's one of those things that you don't really care for much at first but then it grows on you the more you watch it.

yeah spic im totally trolling you right now
im from Sup Forums after all

>all these faggots that suddenly like XRA as soon as Rick and Morty s3 airs
REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF

Dude it's just a tv show.

Like, just chill out lmao.

What didn't you like about it? I know the tone changed, but it was never really enough to make me dislike it.

First impressions are really well done imo, you'll know instantly of you'll enjoy it or not, and the episodes are short enough to not be overwhelming. Like he said , you have to let it grow on you

Rick and Morty sold out and are doing a marketing campaign for McDonalds

Only literal sociopaths 'enjoy' this content-less affront to decency.

>Sup Forums meets /r/atheism

LOL

A marketing campaign for a product McDonalds hasn't offered in a decade. You are a fucking world class retard.

Season 3 soon lads don't worry

Mr Pickles is top notch

A product that McDonalds are bringing back now- a product that was originally made to promote a movie that is currently being remade.

That's exactly what it sets out to be, and it shows the limits of pointless ultra violence. Reminds me of all the ballpoint pen drawings we'd always make in middle school of all the machinery and monsters waiting to kill everyone. Nostalgic as fuck.

It's a concept that gets tired quickly though, so it's probably good it only ran for a short time.

Hahahaha! Oh my fuck! You're right!

I thought it was just some embarrassing autism but it was actually a guerrilla marketing stunt! Fucking hilarious.

Rick and Morty is cancer!

Nice. I'm gonna binge-watch it.

>cervay, you look ripped!
>no, I just lost 300 lbs-- my virginity

Rick and Morty is funny and you're a colossal faggot who has to be an edgy counterculture loser

Disney planned the live-action remake of Mulan AFTER the episode of Rick and Morty aired.

Rick and Morty didn't bring back the sauce, McDonalds brought it back because of a demand for it. It's called capitalism. Or are you a commie Antifa supporter now just because you don't like a cartoon?

Just as reddit as Rick and Morty if not more
>le satanic doggo xD

Even the trashiest of animes are better than Doc and Marty.

A demand created by a Rick and Morty meme.
Anyway, I'm laughing at the fact that edgy ancom faggots are watching this show thinking they're mega edgy and anti corporation or whatever, and they're shilling for McDonald's. Makes me lol.

incorrect my friend

Even if they announced it after the episode aired, these projects spend years in the planning stages. These people are hollywood insiders. If he knew about the new Mulan (which he'd almost have to) before making that episode, it would have zero cachet as a random pop culture joke.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Or maybe, the target demographic for the show are all people who were children when Mulan came out.

And you didn't answer my second point.. Demand is demand. McDonalds said over and over they didn't want to come back out with the dipping sauce, but overwhelming public demand forced them to. It's called capitalism. I fail to see how you could possibly find fault in it, unless you're a fucking commie antifag.

Mr pickles beat this for the the spot, Mr pickles is trash
youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw

I don't watch anything to feel edgy. I watch what I enjoy. I find Rick and Morty to be funny, so I watch it. You don't, so don't watch it..

There is proof that you enjoy arguing like a little bitch on the internet for longer than it would take to watch an episode of R&M.

Who's the edgelord faggot again?

What doth life?

Hahaha le sauce xD xD I wonder if mcDonalds will bring that sauce back xD, all my upboats lmao!

>Find it funny

damn sorry man feel better

I don't feel bad about it at all. If you aren't smart enough to get the jokes, I feel bad for YOU.

Is tha Xavier on the right? That show is alpha as fuck.

Poe's Law in action

The most BASED show. Chads only though virgins aren't allowed to watch.

Rick and Marty is for degenerates.

holy shit i'm so glad people never forgot the glory of xavier

AIDS.

oh wow I didn't know he had a new channel, he just got banned out of the blue

Mr. Pickles is a ripoff of Alfred Alfer and somehow stole the spot of Hellbenders (10x better quality shit)

I miss ATHF

It's your another unfunny, style over substence with a nice animation show.

There's more to life than life.

>Hellbenders
>better quality

it baffles me how 2 people as funny as they are can never manage to write anything funny at all

>McDonalds said over and over they didn't want to come back out with the dipping sauce
wow you're right companies always tell the truth and would never lie to make buzz grow

that show was alright

Nippons truly are the most enlighten race in the universe, the Polish are a close second.