What would a world dominated by blacks look like?

What would a world dominated by blacks look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thesavoyshow/status/892843935311175680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go outside

Isn't Planet of the Apes in theaters right now?

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

So it would be pretty good

Today? Horrible. 150 years from now? Might be alright if Africa gets it keeps getting its shit together.

Society would look so much better
It's been proven that blacks higher iqs and there would be no more war and crimes because no one would be oppressed by whites anymore

liberia

It would be a pretty dark place.

CARLOS!

Hmm, maybe like Africa?

Blacks truly are the superior race.

But before colonization.

Haiti.

Liberia at best, Somalia at worst.

>the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

the black man is epitome of low IQ and uncivilized behaviour

Just ask Africa

Whites are literally mentally retarded.
Keep trying whitey

So exactly the same, but without wheels?

Like Haití

It'd be a world dominated by nature since civilization would never reach the point where man fucked every other species over

Like sub saharan africa.

Pic related

without wheels, but WITH a self-regulating population.

theatlantic.com/past/docs/unbound/flashbks/immigr/populate.htm

The real question is... If everybody's black, whom bike is stolen?

bragging about white supremacist all day like this
twitter.com/thesavoyshow/status/892843935311175680

The race of obese monkeys, better watch out whitey!

There would be no bicycles left.

Fake news

Those look kids look 14 at oldest getting robbed by adult gang member. Whitey BTFO!

Jamaica?

Have you ever been to a predominately black area?

All of them are absolute shit. That's why the few successful niggers move away from their fellow niggers.

Unfortunately that blistering sun on their nappy heads fried their brains so they find it hard to think. Blacks are basically dark retards, strong and stupid.

I'd be impressed if a black ruled U.S. could be even as nice as modern day Detroit and that's a shithole among shitholes

Like africa

Shit.

Dark.

Bleak.

This, except everywhere.

Pic related

The black man was everyone's slave until Whites, with their superior moral awareness, outlawed slavery. Be grateful!

Nice cuck copypasta

Keep telling yourself that

But it is true user, it was the arabs that had to fucking throw rocks at niggers to get them off the trees.

Yep keep posting your memes beaner

>This many replies
it was the perfect storm

That depends. Christian blacks =/= muslim blacks.

They're not memes if you look at the state of slavery world wide, everywhere but in Europe niggers were the cheap slave labor, keep telling you're self that you WUZ KANGZ N' SHEIDDD but it's all a lie, niggers are the quintesential slave race.

fpbp

Seriously a world dominated by blacks would look like the United states of America without the "white" mutts.

Ok Pablo

Like shit

This is already the case. And it looks like shit.

What do you think

Nice shoop, Tyrone, how did you learn to use paint?

I can give you webms if you like.

Just like Africa.

I think you should worry about your own shit country

All you have to do is look at South Africa or fucking anywhere on the African continent. Crime, corruption, tribalism - hell, you see it here with street gangs. Warlords fighting for resources. Hell on earth if the nigs ever take control.

Africa paints a pretty good picture. Sub sahara Africa in the congo. Zimbabwe. Where they outlawed white farmers from owning land and had to resort to begging for handouts and eating rats.

I think you should watch your fucking mouth boy.

What you post a pic of criminal beaners and you think you're cool?

k

You gon get exterminated nigger.

>says this while cartel is murdering his family

it is not that hard to find a world of black, they have almost an entire continent. it is the least advanced, most violent and disease infested place on earth.

i dont know, black dudes always give off a feminine vibe to me. they get all loud and shit like attention whore bitches.

Shit makes my blood boil

Detroit

You poor poor nigger, one day you will read a book and learn from other countries and people, sadly today is not the day.

Shit skins destroy everything they touch.

They're just niggers.

>says this while is grandma is getting decapitated by the cartel

lmao

Nothing at all.

And if you think thats just confined to Africa just look at Detroit.

LOOOOL what the fuck?? It's like God said ok, let's take the worst of human characteristics, and combine that with the worst of animals, aaaand... SEND!

Go sell crack before the Mexican comes to collect and fucks you up for not having his money.

Just take a look at the affluent negro neighborhoods like......................?.Does any city have an affluent negro enclave??. They cant be all ghetto shitholes.

Hell

I know this is pasta but...

Penis size in males is theorized to be directly proportional to the amount of cuckoldry in a species, since a larger penis displaces the semen of males with smaller penises.

In fact Silverback Gorillas you know the most alpha of all the apes do not need large penises because they have exclusive access to their mates.

Concluding if sub-Saharan Africans that evolved larger penises, it probably is because they get cucked more often than other races.

Your mom and sister probably got BLACKED
That's why you have so many webms of black people

lmao

I don't know, man - colonialism gave them a head start, and fifty years later where are they? Still, a few pieces without the supporting infrastructure probably doomed them. Dunno, there may be hope for them.

Sorry shitavious we killed the niggers that didn't leave in 1815, go fuck yourself.

I was expecting this image to be the first post.

u mad beaner?

big mad? or lil mad?

enjoy tacoland