Thank You Canada

> “We’ve never seen this before”: Canada struggles to deal with “intense” influx of asylum seekers from U.S.

archive.is/7LDBm

Thank you to our wonderful neighbors Canada and their strong leader Trudeau for helping us with our migrant problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/this-is-that-live-in-ottawa-oct-3-1.2843501/to-ensure-every-child-wins-ontario-athletic-association-removes-ball-from-soccer-1.2843504
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh-wXJW6mzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the US asylum seekers are arab and north african immigrants who are exploiting canada's refugee laws to get to more generous social programs.

Who knew Trudeau would be our greatest ally?

Thanks Trudeau!

Enjoy your heaping helpings of Haitians, dear Leafs

Now you know how it feels, Canada. This is the shit we've been putting up with. Don't be bigots. :^) Take your fair share. :^)

And don't come back.

me in the back

TWO SCOOPS OF GOOKS

If I do anything about this, I lose.

Wow, all those people that said they'd move to canada when trump/bush won were actually serious?

We can send a legion of gipsies to add to the country's diversity. They shit in the street, mutilate animals and their own children (to aid in begging), smell like rotting carcasses left to bask in the gange river, and have an amazing culture

>In a remarkable twist of irony, America’s northern neighbor may need a wall on its southern border to protect from immigrants illegally crossing the border.

Trump needs to fund a hyper loop station at the southern wall that goes from Mexico to Canada. It would be very green and a nice liberal counter balance to Keystone XL.

Nope. Just more shitskins lol

We should send Trudeau a thank you card for taking all of our unwashed illiterate brown people off our hands. Could we have asked for a better neighbor?

>fold a piece of paper in half twice
>unfold once
>beat off into the crease
>Send

THIS

>Immigrants make us strong!
>Ok Canada, you are looking pretty wraksauce, take some of ours
>Uhm... ok. Sure! This surely won't backfire on us!
Thank you, Canada!

>Canada struggles to deal...

It's almost like illegals are a strain on the rest of society

Good. Now Canada will know what it is like to have its neighbor to the south send its most retarded citizens north.

We should chip in and pay for free bus service from the southern border up to the northern one.

Its all the fake asylum seekers, now they know they cant just flood and exhaust our systen until they get pushed through, so they are seeking cucks to believe their lies elsewhere. Also great gibs.

phahahha no way that pic is real

You win! Gid bless troodough!

Truthfully I want more and more just to fuck Canada over....i hate Canada so much I want to see this shit hole collapse

i genuinely think there are more canadians going south than americans going north. i could be wrong tho.

No, it's mostly illegals and shitskins afraid they'll lose their welfare. I live in Minnesota and I've seen Nigerians and a girl from Cameroon traveling up to Canada for gibs since Trump won.

They'll be sent away. Thank our forefathers that the PM has no executive powers. Cuck Trudeau would have to over turn existing immigration laws.

>Canada’s Federal immigration minister, the first Somali-born Canadian elected to federal office, was forced on Thursday to issue a stern warning to people fleeing the United States in favor of friendlier immigration policy up North: Do not seek asylum in Canada.

Thank you Trudeau for taking our illegals Chaim! You're not such a bad guy after all :^)

We can let all of our refugees seek asylum in Canada, and we'll take the provinces and territories that none of the migrants are trying to settle.
So, we'll take Alberta, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, Yukon Territory, Northwest Territory, and Nunavut for all y'all.

>migrant problem.
its mostly liberals ((nigs and the white women who voted hillary (so about 20% of the female vote +40% of nigs))

got a good laugh out of that picture

fucking kek

FUCK TRUMP FOR DOING THIS

when you see the ducks... thats niggers

Don't hold your breath

I hear a faint reeeeing from the North....
As if a handful of Sup Forumslacks simultaneously cried out in rage and were suddenly silenced.

Hahaha, Merica is fucked, all the talented people are going to Canada thanks to drumpf.

Merica you fucked up.

is Canada the trashcan of the US?

Thanks leaves!

You deserved four 8's on that one

Toxic waste dump

Fuck canada

On a political level, I fucking hate this country. I'm surrounded by cuckholds.

It's fake

What is real is if you end the game five points above the other team you lose

>talented
>haitians

Pick one

Just looked it up.

I think it is.

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/this-is-that-live-in-ottawa-oct-3-1.2843501/to-ensure-every-child-wins-ontario-athletic-association-removes-ball-from-soccer-1.2843504

>we've never seen this before
Lol
But y'all judged us every step of the way???
>it's so inhumane america!! They're your precious immuhgrants

I feel for the leafs that hate this Liberal patsy shit

too late leafs, stretch your asshole even more and take a third of Mexico NOW

It was HER turn

I legitimately thought this was The Onion

canada is our landfill now.

YOU BROUGHT THEM HERE !!!!
FFS
fucking oceans for nothing !!!1

Haitians are the lowest of the niggers; and that says something. Have fun being enriched Cucknada.

> award winning satire

its like one big California

>This is That is an award winning satirical current affairs show that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them
Sup Forums will believe anything

Teach the illegal aliens wisdom

Yeah but it's satirical.

>Canadians remove their balls

imagine that

Didn't Canada open their arms though?

Maybe they'll realize what many have been saying about Germany and Europe.

>I'm surrounded by cuckholds.
Cuckholds, niggers, somalis. streetshitters, mudslimes and now murilards.

Fuck you leafs. We are sending millions of shitskins your way.

I haven't hear about BLM in a while.
What have they been up to? Just the usual defending criminals, looting and violence?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh-wXJW6mzQ

Instead of a wall we should build a bridge from Mexico to Canada.

#Respect for Canada taking on more refugees! Love has no borders!

this. where do i donate?

man fuck you

But the ones crossing the border are your niggers you dumb fuck.

canadians are mad as fuck at trudeau

this might guarantee he loses the election, thanks US!

How about some more FUCKING DIVERSITY you fucking leaf bastards?

trudeau refuses to acknowledge islamist genocide

plot twist: darkies get Canadian citizenship then migrate back to US as "Canadians"

We did experience this when niggers were dodging the draft. We've been laughing at you morons arguing for better vetting, Canada has had this since forever. We took in a small percentage of Syrian refugees and acted like we were a world healer. Even if we have a total loser as Prime Minister, he still has the fortitude to not go full Merkel.

Hopefully this finally wakes up the Canadians so they elect their own Trump. Purge the illegals from both our countries.

AHAHA YOU GET TO TASTE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE INVADED BY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SHITSKIN NIGGERS AHAHAHA SAY GOODBYE TO PRETTY WHITE COMMUMITIES AND SAY HELLOOOOO TO THE SIGN OF BLACK ON WHITE INTERCOURSE

I'm not fucking laughing.

The degenerate american only knows how to destroy the true nation wreckers whose gift to the world is rap and Hollywood propaganda.
Delusional.

This is your God now. Bend the knee and open the mouth.

>The Spic Span

kek

The Mexicans and miscellaneous central American trash won't be far behind

Trudaeu is most glorious refugee and illegal immigrant hero

Weren't Canadians upset about the US-Mexico wall? A US-Canada wall sounds good now, right?

Canada is such a garbage landmass. The day that shithole is nuked the better. We should just give it to the Russians.

no is illegal. refugees welcome. diversity is our strength. what happened leafs?? can't handle a few thousands niggers and spics.

alot of bigotry in this thread

lol loved that show

I know more murilards that live in Canada than spics, you are like fucking disgusting somalis.

Thanks maple niggers, keep your gates open we aren't finished yet.

Based leafs doing the world a great service. Thank you so much.

trudeau is universally hated now

day of the rake is soon!