Pedogate Lead in Georgia

Strange mall in Athens Ga that is always empty... they don't get very much business and yet, it stays open.

Inside is the Georgia Department of Revenue, next to a US Army Recruiting center.

There is also a daycare.

And out front is a separate building for "Quality Care for Children."

Check the logos... is this a lead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
hoyaclinic.som.georgetown.edu/
ncregister.com/blog/benjamin-wiker/benedict-vs.-the-dictatorship-of-relativism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Relevant image

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

how would this be a lead? Pizzagate is a fucking bullshit conspiracy theory you retard.
>MUH HOTDOGS
>MUH PIZZA RELATED MAP
>OH MY GOSH THE MAP IS PIZZA RELATED!!!
>HIS MAP IS RELATED TO PIZZA!!
>THAT SECRETLY MEANS HE'S RUNNING AN INTERNATIONAL CHILD PROSTITUTION RING OUT OF HIS MOM'S BASEMENT

kys, retards.

Oh my gosh.... the shill is right...

saw this in another thread: hoyaclinic.som.georgetown.edu/
this is the site of the clinic I believe he is speaking of.
>All are welcome, regardless of ability to pay, insurance status, or immigration status.

You think you're hot shit,don't cha?

reminder to ignore shills threads and shill posts.

I was in a good THREAD earlier talking about how shills always try the tactic of strawmanning the investigation and saying stuff like "muh pizza blood sucking pedos wacky conspiracy theory". Don't fall for it not even a legitimate argument

the irony

how does this relate to the mall in GA?

Interesting site

Bump

>they don't get very much business and yet, it stays open
>Inside is the Georgia Department of Revenue, next to a US Army Recruiting center

You answered your own question. Gov gibs keep them open.

Pope Benedtict XVI: On The Tyranny Of Relativism

ncregister.com/blog/benjamin-wiker/benedict-vs.-the-dictatorship-of-relativism

Yes but.... THE LOGOS

if real, that's kinda odd...

It's just a shitty mall that's slowly dying. It's still open because the chain stores are probably locked into long term leases. The food court, cell phone stores, and offices are what keep it afloat.

SAGE

UGA is big in his town; they have huge gamedays and a big stadium. I remember seeing on Dr. Phil that sports arenas attract high-rollers; it makes sense that Athens would have shady characters.
The mall is away from the center of town, on Atlanta highway, at a good location for traffic from Atlanta, and it's also off-campus.

Extra weird part is the "Quality Care for a Children" building. On one of the doors is the seal for US House of Representatives. I wish I had taken a picture.

Still, though, it's the logos and lack of business that gets me. A mall seems like a good place to snatch children.

Athens resident of many years here, that mall has managed to stay open since an unusual number of stores are still there, and it was never particularly big. Then again, I'm comparing to the mall in Macon, which is infamously terrible.

If you want to look into actual cult weirdos in that area, look into the Nuwaubians. They had a fake Egyptian temple down the road from downtown Athens for years, that was, ironically in relation to pedos, eventually turned into a children's pottery studio.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation#

Strawmanning your opponent is a key truth suppression tactic. They either do it because they don't want to accept the ugly truth or because they are one of the people creating that ugly truth.

bump

he's on the pic with Elefantitus.

>nigger just now waking up to a decade old growing problem
>thinks it's news

>Check the logos... is this a lead?
no, you're a fucking retard or a shill. either way you shouldn't be posting here, Sage.

>Athens, GA -- poorest city in the state
>dead mall

Yeah bro, none of the malls here get business. But shit, Ill dtive out there and check it out