Rural and suburban people aren't retar-

Rural and suburban people aren't retar-

>The globalist media said stupid people are to blame for them getting BTFO by Brexit so it must be true

Glad you can think for yourself dashposting leaf faggot

Yeah because their idea of being educated is being a marxist.

>Academia is not a corrupt pile of shit that only exists to push a leftist ideology

It's easy to claim that when "higher education" has changed in meaning. There was a time when higher education meant maths, physics, biology, chemistry, or even some trade schools, now "school" for the majority is just marxist brain-washing. Of corse the liberals are going to claim they are the "smarter" ones. I'd love to see if libshits could even handle the harder algebra problems from high school.

look kids a dog rapist

>corporate MSM forcefeeds me a viewpoint because i'm too stupid to think for myself

>"You're stupid" -the article

Yea I'm in my 3rd year of college right now and if I wasn't a stubborn motherfucker I'd probably be a communist by now.

I've made sure to tell my little sister who is going into college to ALWAYS remember that professors have a specialization in ONE area so don't trust their bullshit

>(((study))) finds low education cause for brexit

Ftfy

too

>(((education)))
yeah, missing out on the necessary marxist theory

Achieved goal far, far outweighs the apparent causes in this case, this raises suspicions. I'd say this was a military/intelligence overthrow type event like what USA just had with Trump.

Why can't neolibs admit the only consequences are from explicit sanctions by Germany?

Joining the EU was a MASSIVE mistake.

Leafs a waste of space, consider burning, official pol finds

Replace education with indoctrination. The proles know what is up and have common sense

Sup Forums will deny it, but Brexit voters are less educated than Remainers. There is a strong correlation between education and voting Remain.

People can say that universities end up shitting left stuff in one's brain, but they also provide quite some knowledge and help people analyze problems. My guess is that the majority of Brexiteers voted not with their head but with their gut instinct - nothing bad about it, just that it is a less informed way of voting.

>modern education is brainwashing people into following the globalist agenda
Well at least we have a scientific study to prove it.

>the goyim have outsmarted us
>time to demonize them some more

>modern education is brainwashing people into following the globalist agenda

I would rather say that modern education allows people to objectively weight good vs. bad stuff.

Brexit has advantages, but it also has quite some disadvantages, including this prolonged years long process which seems to be never ending.

>Brexit caused by low levels of indoctrination, study finds

There, I fixed it.

this

It's just not true, my friend. I went to UC Berkeley, and all the electives I took outside my science major were pure marxist brain-washing. Of course, UC Berkeley is the worst one when it comes to marxist brain-washing, but it's not untrue with other colleges either.

"Higher Education" has very little meaning. The specific majors are more important. I guarantee you, the majority of those remain voters have liberal degrees and don't know North from South.

I'm from England and I have a PhD from Oxford, I voted for brexit and I'm a fucking genius.
Explain this you Marxist faggots.

>people with a higher standard of living generally don't have to deal with foreigners
wow who woulda guessed

>I can repeat a bunch of bullshit without being able to think critically
>look at me I am "educated" and know the proper things to repeat.

>education

So, not everyone should vote? Is that what they're trying to say?

HES BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Daily reminder that the leaf making all the rural and suburban threads is a fucking somalian.
Eveyone point at OP and laugh at him for being an ugly deformed subhuman.

Fair play to the kikes. They're not even hiding their contempt for us goyim cattle anymore. They're pretty much coming out and calling us retards for not submitting to their will.

>getting an education
>becoming an academic

Pick 1 (one)

Revolutions were typically prolonged encounters as well

>gets btfo
>REEEEE YOURE ALL IDIOTS
It's like children running the news

>(((study)))

looks like a gay version of the American one

Isnt that what canada is though?

...what's "Stone" in German?

>OP is still a faggot, study finds

Low education => low incomes => globalization fucks you raw in the ass => don't like globalization

Low IQs and low education are a cause, but only an indirect one. It's not ignorance and poor intelligence that make you pro-Brexit, but rather the fact that those factors make you particularly exposed to the bad sides of the EU or mass immigration.

I think middle classes should take note instead of acting with comtempt: they've been getting poorer through the last decades and they're the next ones in line to suffer.

Fag

put "education" into three brackets and they'd be right

I'm from Norfolk which is about as rural as it gets in England and we aren't retarded at all. Its the chavs in London living off benefits in council housing blocks that are uneducated.

They did vote again having their way of life exterminated by kikes....so yeah, smarter than quite a few people

>unintelligent cheap niggers decrease intelligence and keep elites in power
>intelligent people are needed to not leave EU
pick one

>Liberals find yet another way to show off their cognitive dissonance by shaming white people

No one in Britain wants to call this news article racist? No one at all?

>just a little more brainwashing, lies and propaganda and we could have had it!

>Brexit
>"YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOUR STUPID!"

Is this modern politics?

Also, could we get these 1 posters banned please?

Seriously, there should be a button that if it get's enough clicks should nuke the thread.

Sage in the options field.

kek