Huey Long was right!

>"When Fascism comes to America, it will (be in the name of/come under the guise of/be called) anti-Fascism!" Huey Long, 1935

And don't tell to me, that you aren't agree, user.

wtf i love antifa now

i am continually amazed at how well foreigners know our politics and politicians so well. its baffling to me how euro flags can point out stuff about my country's history that i didn't even know. american education really is shit

i had to look this guy up on wikipedia. he was definitely right

ANTIFA is a Jewish trick.
So is ALTRIGHT.

Hey comrade stump is that you?

Nyet

sometimes Internet increases your education more, than university

EVERY

MAN

A KING

Well yeah it was meant to start a violent revolt which would culminate in an Obama led Coup.

bump

I don't think you actually know what fascism means.

America would be in far better shape if Huey Long became President.

Was he? It's a misattributed quote. The guy was a pinko lefty anti American and he also said,
>"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in an American flag"

He wasn't at all referring to anything like antifa but rather patriotic right wingers. Look at his career.

really makes me think...
there's a thing, when Trump won the elections, he walked around in his presidential car and shit, and the streets where pretty much empty.

That really shocked me, but now, I think I get a part of it's why, while still don't get the other part. Washingtong (correct me if I'm wrong) heavily supported hillary's side. But still, that doesn't explain why didn't most of the US pro trump population didn't traveled there just to recieve their glorious leader.

this idea seemed obvious to me from the beginnig of all this shit. And I wouldn't be surprised, if this pro-hillary est. somehow kill him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dagn flag

>And I wouldn't be surprised, if this pro-hillary est. somehow kill him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'd be pretty surprised desu

>is trump the new kennedy?
wohah

No shit. Huey long was based as fuck.
>killed by kike doctor

surprise surprise

In his time he isn't as based AF as Roosevelt for example

He made an enemy of Morgan. Was a threat to FDR. Last Democrat.

Louisiana user thanks you!