Why Are Lesbian Teens Having Two To Seven Times As Many Babies As Their Heterosexual Peers?

thefederalist.com/2017/08/07/lesbian-teens-two-seven-times-many-babies-heterosexual-peers/

So apparently young "lesbians" and "gay men" are getting pregnant and impregnating.

How can this be?

It's really fucking simple. They aren't gay or lesbian. LBGT politics have turned this into a social fad that young kids are using to seem edgy and get laid with unsuspecting members of the opposite sex. At best these people are self deceived, and more than likely their behavior is intentionally manipulative to others.

Only 1-3% of the population should be gay. The rest of the "gay movement" are political parasites that are using/destroying gay people for their own sick ends.

The transgender movement can go fuck off too.

IMO, there is solid evidence that REAL gay people are the result of evolutionary pressures on small clan units (built in adoption for orphans). However, based on these same formulas and scientific concepts, we expect this percentage of the population to be very small. Smaller than the social movement being presented on Television and in politics.
An incredibly small percentage of the population is being used as justification for unrelated behaviors and degenerate activities. This is textbook bolshevik bullshit and it hurts everyone.

IF you are really gay, do the world a favor and start being monogamous and contribute something to society. Not glitter and spandex. Not "your voice" (i.e. complaints). REAL fucking work that helps somebody do something essential.

IF you are a fad-faggot, then piss off, change your hair color back, and stop pretending to be gay so you can fuck women.

IF you are a lesbian. Just date men. You will be happier in the long run. Why do you have dildos under your bed? Because deep down you want a man. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rTJtVyQhN0?t=11s
youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4
dailymotion.com/video/xp0xfd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surrogacies. New procreative methods. And of course a fake flag. You jews tell everybody to procreate. They dont. Because vaginas are disgusting. Cover up your noballed hidden faggotry. They kick your ass at all turns. Now they dont exist. Kys

Wut?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MURDER YOUR OWN FACE

youtu.be/7rTJtVyQhN0?t=11s

You don't understand fucking anything. You wont respond to it? You just did. At least what you consider a liar's response without any specifics. Twice

Degenerate meth addict. You are living in degeneracy.

>thread full of two queer loons trying desperately to bump it
sage btw

They're not lesbian. They're bisexuals being labeled as lesbian for some stupid reason.

>Surrogacies
Yeah. Or they want babies and have a surrogacy / turkey baster. Though why they'd want to take care of a baby as a teen is just stupidity.

He's not a queer
Wtf are you talking about illiterate Chang?
>reproducing is degeneracy now for the first time because the "degenerates" are beating us; the original degenerates; at "degeneracy"
Why did you think saying theyre beating you making white babies at a seven times' higher rate could be made fun of or lied about in any way? People read your first point about that. Then see the typical 4Jews points and shut down. Thats why the irishman doesnt want me bunping this. Idiot

>one eyed nimrod symbolism
Dont gotta be straight to shoot straight

I recognize his posting style: he's the schizophrenic gay man from Canada that shitposts in every woman hate/pro-gay thread on Sup Forums.

Did i make those? No. Does anybody ever disprove me or do anything but cry? No. But im remembered. Tell me why so few are out breeding the ever living fuck out of you or sit the fuck down. You dont know what you want. You dont know what youre saying. You dont know what youre talking about

>lgbt saves the white race

Thank you. Now THAT, is a reply

Assuming I'm not an angry virgin, why should I care?

Why are people so easily distracted by meaningless shit just because it is asked as a question ? , This is what , 1% of population ?

Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

Because you called these winners, angry virgins

Truvada. You dont wear condoms. You created all deaths and all sins. You lie your ass off. Keep pretending women are little angels and not screwing fallen angels instead. Lmfao

>Truvada
DELUDED faggot
holy shit if you think that actually works you are a threat to society. You are the problem, not the solution. If one contracts HIV they should be castrated.

i dont understand why so many people "need" to be gay. same-sex intercouse should be something you either do for fun or when you are bored and you cant get a partner of the oposite sex. there's no need for "gay relationships", what the fuck is wrong with this people?

>IMO, there is solid evidence that REAL gay people are the result of evolutionary pressures on small clan units (built in adoption for orphans).

This is bullshit PC narrative full of motivated reasoning, not actual science. There is NO evolutionary benefit to homosexuality. None. It's a mental illness.

t. evolutionary biologist

>So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs.

wat

The pharma companies literally want the entire world on truvada

We saw as much from the wikileaks agreement between pharma/hillary

Well, obviously we disagree on this. I find it fascinating that hard core conservatives disagree with the same studies that SJW feminists disagree with.

It's impossible. Do the math. Truvada is 99.7% effective at prevention. Multiply it by the 99.9% effective condoms they force you to wear to get truvada on monitoring programs and what are you left with? It's more risky to cross street. Stop driving
Look at all the time you wasted. Just ask yourself the same question about clam diggery
Freud is a piece of crap. What diagnostic PHYSICAL tests are there for spiritual problems? Xq28 gene. Where's the straight one?

>evolution
>pear earth
You failed. Godless heathen

They're not bisexual. They're whores being labeled as bisexual for some stupid reason.

Yeah but these are all mestizos and negroes having these babies. Negroes are more likely to be homosexual and trans and so forth, and mestizos' and amerindians' hormones and sexuality are all fucked up from their immune systems undergoing nasty selection after European contact brought plague.

Remember that these are TEEN pregnancies.

Source

>evolution
are you a faggot or something? lol

I believe in Divinely directed evolution. I consider myself Christian.

In this video a gay guy mentions that he can't make his cat gay. This suggests that gays believe that you can make people (and children) gay. So much for "being born gay."

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4

Catholic mumbo jumbo
This meme was first posted by a paki flag. Ive counted it three times since under a pirate including this one. It really is a shitty comparison. Here's two. My pic. And the following about toxoplasma or cats or gayness or what have you. Egyptians loved cats. Not many respect for gays with them back them. Did the parasite not exist or is something else happening? Are you a bot?

Point at this angry, physically ass blasted, butthurt faggot and laugh. He is actually trying to defend fags and AIDS.

I'm not Catholic.
dailymotion.com/video/xp0xfd

Not all gay people understand science. Some get pissy.

>>lgbt saves the white race

Because gay sex is just a fetish. It makes sense that people that are overstimulated in such a way would claim to be "gay", when in fact they are just bestial morons who cant stop thinking with their genitals.

Man do I hate faggots, I actually know a douchebag doing that exact thing, pence better do something soon

No. The sexually dimorphic nucleus is feminized in gay men. So they approach sex in the same way as straight men, but the body ratios they seek are the same that straight females desire. Also different pheremone responses.

Interesting. My counter is the OP.

Right. But upwards of 1/3 of youth now identify as lesbian or gay. They aren't actually gay, and the fact that they are breeding with women is proof of that.

I had naked women try and turn me on all through college at parties. My body simply does not respond to them.

The last time I tried making out with a girl I threw up into her mouth :(

Brazil on why recreational sodomy is okay...