Liberals purposely giving themselves HIV now?

How can we save them from destroying themselves?

Picture bears relation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZIM-KZv3rE
youtube.com/watch?v=A9ODgNuCZmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
advocate.com/politics/commentary/2011/09/27/oped-live-world-where-everyone-has-hiv
archive.fo/1TbTp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How can we save them from destroying themselves?
why would you

because we can save them or something

they already destroyed themselves.
all you can do is watch as they burn.

Introduce them to TRUNEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=wZIM-KZv3rE

>I deserved AIDS for being white
That subhuman scum got everything he deserved and I'm happy to hear that the common cold will kill him soon.

You are very late to that party. "Poz my neg hole" and bugchasing has been around for at least a decade.

The current iteration and most family friendly version is "Undetectable is untransmissible" because it's totally safe to bareback that poz hole on his word that he's taking his HIV medications correctly.

AIDS/HIV as it is commonly thought of DOES NOT EXIST.

It is a hoax to get people hooked on having to pay pharma companies untold amounts of money for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9ODgNuCZmc

You don't save a gangrenous limb, you saw it off.

For some reason I studied AIDS-fetish homos. Largely because I was baffled by them.

They largely hinge on these things:
1. AIDS treatment is available and paid for by taxpayers.
2. Promiscuous gays will probably get it sooner or later
3. It's "taboo" and thus fun.

The mainstream is pushing homosexuality, and tolerating AIDS-fetishists because crooked politicians are owned by big pharma, who are the ones profitting the most from this.

>leaf literally shilling for AIDS
not even surprised anymore

>now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

(image is mislabelled)

Watch the extremely well sourced documentary before you write this off as shitposting.

Why would you?

LARPing in the 3rd degree

my partner is HIV+... not aids.. has undectable count. We are fully educated on everything and we both find it disgusting when these bug catching fags talk. No one should want HIV even though your life is fairly normal with it (despite the constant need to get tests and go fill perscriptions). I can tell you now from my partner that he regrets having it, it still scares the fucking shit out of him and he has depression from it. If anyone is actively out there trying to catch HIV they deserve to die. Preferably by internal bleeding or something extremely painful because that kind of stupid is unacceptable.

Tits or GTFO!

>save the genelets!!1
>g-guys i swear we are not the sjws of the right

hmm

Heard of this before(although never with the interacial twist) , some people refer to is as knocked up, because its a bug or something.
This world is sooo fucked

You can only help those who want to be helped.

Still good to make an effort, but if they want to die then there's not much else you can do other than display a way out of that suicidal thinking

>save them
Why? God warned them, and they turned away. They embraced the disease. They asked for it, and they received.

Fucking A. Liberal Hunting Permits issued when? Yes, I've seen the sticker that makes a joke of it. I mean real Imperialist styled Letters of Marque that allow you to kill Liberals.

Peter Duesberg has stated many times that there is no link between HIV virus causing AIDS.
Given this information homo community believes therefore that they can fuck without protection.
I have read Peter Duesberg documents and certainly it is hard to prove that HIV causes AIDS

>(((Duesberg)))
You didn't read it hard enough.

every fucking time

>lefties literally giving themselves HIV to appease their guilt towards fags

I'm morbidly curious just how far this degeneracy can go, this seems like close to the limit

this.

too many white lefties have bought into the white privilege meme, and want to find ways to be the victim so they will appear to have less privilege. getting HIV is pretty extreme and the OP pic may be a larp.

>you wouldn't shun someone with the flu

Of course I would, I don't want the flu.

>Liberals purposely giving themselves HIV now?
Nice!
And now we don't need to nuke or gas them anymore.

fpbp

How fucking retarded....
Go to SF and have fun with those niggers then.

>Peter Duesberg has stated many times that there is no link between HIV virus causing AIDS.
And everyone else in the world says he's wrong. But believe whatever you want. It's not like anyone has put any serious time or effort into studying this.

>And everyone else in the world says he's wrong
like who.
>what are proofs
> But believe whatever you want.
never said this was the absolute truth, tard.

>not wanting pharma companies to scam people out of there money means i want to have sex with gays
watch the video, i dare you

>that post
>american culture

Not everyone is worth saving.

advocate.com/politics/commentary/2011/09/27/oped-live-world-where-everyone-has-hiv
archive.fo/1TbTp

>Here’s a sentence I never thought I would write: I’m in favor of a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. Not in the military, of course — those
days are behind us — but in the bedroom. What I’m talking about, specifically,
is HIV. And my point is that, at least when it comes to sex, we should talk
about it less.

>It amazes me that in 2011, so many people still won’t sleep
with HIV-positive guys. But it’s true. Many HIV-negative friends have told me
they won’t have sex with anyone they know to be positive. And I’ve heard from
the other side too: from positive friends with horror stories about the
difficulties they face in dating or even hooking up. For them, the quest for
love and sex can be an obstacle course of thoughtless discrimination and
rejection.

>Don’t get me wrong. I understand that negative guys might get
turned off when they hear that a hookup is HIV-positive. For most people,
disease isn’t sexy. But there’s an easy solution to that problem: Just don’t
talk about it. It might also ruin the mood if Mr. Right Now revealed that he
had liver cancer, diabetes, sickle-cell anemia, or a family history of mental
illness. But why would he tell you those things on a first date? And why would
you ask?

Etc. Advocate.com is a major liberal publication.

The HIV hypothesis is likely a huge scam, supported by people and organizations who stand to profit plus of course the media, just like manmade climage change. Watch the video, it goes into the details of why it is unlikely the HIV virus actually causes AIDS or any disease.

FP
BP

We shouldn't.

The entitlement of the faggots infuriated me when they crybullied the NHS into giving them prep (as if it wasn't under enough strain already) so they could get it on prescription without paying for it privately, just so they could enjoy having disease-ridden cum blasted into their ringpiece because they don't want to wear condoms. That money could have been used to treat actual human beings who through no fault of their own got sick or injured, but no, we've got to foot the bill for the sake of entitled, narcissistic degenerates.

They made their choice. Let them die.

Advice: Make your own food and don't eat something you don't know where it came from or who prepared it.

It's obvious (((someone))) is out to kill as many people as possible thru various and redundant means. Only those with the correct knowledge will survive. If you don't know, push through and create your means of survival.

Don't trust! Even if it's not those disregarding life and without morals that are after you, those ignorant and trusting could also be very well the end of you.

In my Area, Niggers increased at least by five times. Most of them work. They're now in restaurants, public transport and postal delivery service, but that only what I can see. I'm pretty sure they increased in factories too. Even if only one out of a 100 got AIDS (I'm pretty sure the numbers are even higher), would you still want what they handled? I don't.

This is fucking disturbing. So Aids monkeys can donate sperm and blood now too? And not have to disclose their condition? What is this world heading towards? It feels like it is almost immoral to have a kid now because of the shit they will have to go through.

The fact that he's your "partner" tells me you're not too sane yourself.

>diabetes

DID SOMEONE SAY DIABEETUS?

I watched a short video on bug catchers on Sup Forums a while back. Out of all the horrors I've seen online over the years, this one was somehow the most disturbing. Some 18 year old due held a 200 man orgy in a dungeon and sat in a harness and just had aids queers come up and fuck him. They were cutting each other and mixing blood and cum and stuff. The fucking kid recorded it to watch later too. Fuck this whole planet.

Ah, the Standard Fuckparty.

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum.

Correct.
It all boils down to money.

We literally have the mental health field telling these people they're normal.
>NORMAL

These freaks are far from normal.

Yeah that was my post. It really is a fad out here in sf Bay. Took the poz pill

This fag is in every goddamn fag thread trying to promote HIV and claims it's safe. You're fag pill won't save you