Why don't millennials drink?

businessinsider.com/millennials-are-killing-beer-2017-7

Why don't millennial drink? They are putting the beer industry out of business.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vqMpc
youtube.com/watch?v=8i5k4I1AOEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/vqMpc

>businessinsider is a lefty website
you're a wanker norbit

people finally stopped falling for the beer and wine taste good meme

>kill your liver and brain cells to be likable to people you despise when sober

No clue man

>oy vey why don't people buy the poison drugs we are peddling it's like a second Shoah
I can't tell who I hate more, boomers or millennials

True story, im a dyel /fit/ and drinking often interferes with gains. Also I have to have liquor before i can tolerate a beer. Malts are fine though.

>it has business as a theme, it can't be a left-wing shill machine
search term:
site:businessinsider.com white privilege

This is only a small fraction of the antiwhite propaganda it puts out.

Lol let's take a survey of 300 ppl and it'll represent an entire generation.

>Why don't millennials drink?
because you gotta be a man to drink.

I love beer. But I rarely ever go to the bar and pay those kinds of prices.

F that

what's your take on right-wing shill machines?

Whiskey is cheaper and goes farther than drinking watered down piss. Even rot gut vodka is better than beer. But it's better to not drink at all.

>Go to a bar, "pint of larger please".. Do you want line cleaner with that?
>Literally work all work to piss the miniscule wages you earned up the side of the pub that just served you half a pint of line cleaner.
>Wake up in the morning feeling like you've been poisoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=8i5k4I1AOEI

week*

Because beer is for niggers and faggots

>beer and wine taste good meme

I got gastric problem since 2 months ago and I can't drink beer cuss I'll start shitting blood if I do.

I seriously have suicidal thoughts every time I see a beer case specially if it's a beer that I actually like.

I know why some people would rather shit their stomach before they stop drinking but since I am not a generate I can hold a couple of months and let the stomach lining recover.

Fuck you nigger, beer is the whites man drink

>go to school for over a decade and constantly have it in engrained and reinforced that alcohol is bad and the cause of a majority of problems, and not warned about underlying causes that make one feel desperation and lead to alcoholism

>wasting money on piss water that literally kills your brain and liver just so you can escape reality for a few hours

Drinking is one of the most degenerate and beta things on this planet.

I only drink scotch and gin.

Beer is for white people. Non whites prefer spirits

millenial and leaf in spain here. i don't drink. i took the anti-drug shilling our schools gave us too far? getting drunk to have a good time is unhealthy and buying into the alcohol jew at best

I drink tequila if I get dragged to some random party by my so called "friends" and need to get drunk to not be completly bored the whole time.

Ok coach what you do to scape reality then?

Have you heard of Russia?

videogames and weed probably

>go to bar
>Pay $5 for a bottle of nasty beer

Business insider is one of the worst out there, don't be fooled

I love hard liquors, and some wine when it's not the garbage I find in my grocery store.
I'd like to find a beer I like, but the small amount I've tried so far is just horse piss that alcoholics drink.
There's a decent selection of microbrews available to me, but I don't want to waste a hundred dollars before I find one that's alright.

i have never been drunk in my life and i am in my 30s

i do not like the taste of beer, never have, never will, have tried sips of many

i enjoy a swallow of vodka, gin, whiskey, etc, but never enough to get close to drunk

i was introduced to cannabis in my mid 20s and vape herb daily.

there was a dramatic cultural shift away from booze and tobacco towards cannabis over the last couple decades

>Russia
>white

The right is also controlled and works against the white race

Alcoholic parents, and grandparents, and great grandparents, fuck that, I haven't had a drop of that poison and I never fucking will.

you need to hang

I'd rather vape muh nigga

least you get where i'm coming from.
norbot only archives shit that he says is "on the left", he should be impartial. breitbart, infowars, etc. are just as bad

There is no reason to drink, that's for the weak minded and uninteresting.

Dude weed bro

I know it's heressy for me as a Belgian but I actually just drink beer because all the lads do it. You don't wanna be a faggot

I prefer wine and whisky

Younger people don't drink as much as boomers because it makes people fat. Older people buy beer in 24 pack cases and drink through it in a couple nights, eventually leading to "beer belly." Younger people drink a smaller amount of good beer instead of large amounts of piss.

Ideal way to drink is wine/spirits at home and tap beer while out

I only smoke weed.

I agree with the gook, you nu male types disgust me

legendary nordbro
kys straya

But they do taste good, user

Your position skirts the line of being reasonable and being a fucking pussy.
On the one hand, you've seen what it can do to people close to you and you're afraid of becoming that.
On the other, you don't think you have the willpower and self control to moderate yourself while partaking in one of mankind's oldest pleasures.

A month ago I had an experience, I drank 4 beers (which is nothing for me), nothing serious or out of the ordinary, but I woke up the next day totally bed ridden. I was puking every 30 minutes for a couple hours, I couldn't muster the strength to even get out of bed and sit on a chair until about 5 or 6 hours after waking up. I was totally pale, I couldn't stop shaking, my heart was racing constantly, couldn't regulate my temperature, I contemplated calling an ambulance. The puke tasted very strange too, like blood, but there was no blood in it thankfully, anyway it took 2 days for the symptoms of that """hangover""" to fully pass. It happened again a few weeks later after drinking a moderate amount again, it seems to hit totally randomly.

I looked it up online and apparently this is fairly common, some people just suddenly lose their ability to hold any liquor at all on random occasions. I literally drank 4 times a week prior to this experience, but now I am not drinking anything at all, I just can't afford to be in such horrible pain so frequently, it felt really really terrible, I don't think I've ever been so sick. I know it wasn't food poisoning or anything either because I hadn't eaten anything that could cause it, it is the alcohol.

That is why I stay away from the alcohol entirely now.

>Nobody owes you faggots shit
>Pay your own bills
>OH GOD SAVE OUR BUSINESSES
>OH GOD GIVE US BAILOUTS WE FUCKED UP

A dead boomer is good boomer.

Millenials have grown up with a muslim influence. We mostly see non-drinking in areas where muslims are common.

I love how quality beer and wine taste, especially when paired well with food. And I don't drink to get drunk. In fact, I haven't been drunk in years and always cut it off after one or two drinks, so it's not about that.

>Blood in stool upon drinking

You got Crohn's dude.

t. guy who's had it since 14

nah mate, you cunts are shilling for a shill
he might be "on your side" but he's still pushing

>We mostly see non-drinking in areas where muslims are common.

That has nothing to do with choice and everything to do with violence.

I hate the taste of beer and wine, on top of tasting like shit it makes me feel dizzy and lazy, when all I want is more focus and energy to be productive.

Literally garbage.

cause they all smoke there nigger culture pot.

like the jews who don't drink and some pot do as well.

>you need to hang
>I agree with the gook, you nu male types disgust me

oh no, i dont like to waste the money and damage my body and brain

alcoholism is lame

>millenials are killing X
These articles are everywhere now lmao. Boomer can't comprehend why the young people they screwed over aren't interested in helping them out. Beer is faggy shit anyway(lowers testosterone), You're better off dying from smoking than becoming an alcoholic

DT's are a mother fucker.

Alcohol tastes like shit.

And, no, I won't drink something that tastes bad just to appease someone's weird idea of masculinity as much as I won't eat something that tastes bad just because it's expected.

There are lots of causes of bloody stool after drinking besides Crohn's, it is much more likely an ulcer.

Alcohol = Liquid Jew

I used to be able to handle my alcohol just fine until I went nuts on my 21st birthday and gave myself alcohol poisoning. Years later I still can't have more than two or three beers before I want to die.

I see it as having the willpower to abstain completely despite many attempts by friends and family to change that, same with cigarettes and drugs. When you know people around you who literally cannot go a few hours without having alcohol or weed, then it turns you off completely, especially if they are worthless losers that never did anything with their lives.

>he thinks there is a large traditional media outlet not controlled by the kikes
ooh you sweet, innocent summerchild

Well it's never a good sign if you get blood after eating or drinking something.

IBD is usually the reason.

Huh? Every nu-male millennial faggot I know loves to brag about their knowledge of craft beer and which IPA is best for the current season. There's some local breweries in my city that hold events that get attendance in droves, none of them are hurting for business.

Is it talking about the macrobrews like coor, bud and Miller? Fuck them, they produce complete shit and deserve to go out of business. When you have a market saturated with actual beer that tastes good, why should we care about the death of those piss factories?

I drink like a fish and smoke close to two packs a day.
Waiting for it to kill me, it hasn't yet.

This

> beer is unhealthy
> consuming the herbal Jew is not.

You truly do need to hang

Like I said, it skirts the line.
You're basically a Dry Drunk.

MEN DRINK WHISKEY
AMERICAN MEN DRINK BOURBON

Stop being a fucking pussy and start drink rare breed

Not really. Muslims who do violence here are the same muslims who drink so they likely don't influence people not to drink.

My kid is 19 and he's definitely taking up the slack

Nah it's probably a peptic ulcer because he started having problems 2 months ago.

Oi bru speak foh yaself ya fukin wanka!

>He's so weak he can't deal with reality

Drugs have had a spike in popularity lately. Seems that way, any way

I done my part.

>proceeds to take a massive bong hit

thanks m8

because they don't work

Microbreweries are popping up everywhere thanks to the craft brew scene. If the "beer industry" is suffering, it's because the market is valuing quality and innovation at the moment.

Speaking of shitty industry, still haven't forgiven the Florida state legislature for trying to force small breweries to either sell a few hundred cases a year to the public - and no more - or sell all their product to a middleman beer distributor. Shit didn't pass, but fuck the lobbyists and those that listened to them.

Beer gives you estrogen.

I assume this is bitching about how people my age don't buy trash beer? I'll stick with my Andygators.

people just stopped giving Jewish owned piss corporations their money

white microbreweries are getting all the money now

good beer is expensive, and i'm poor as fuck sustaining the ponzi scheme

/thread

>hard alcohol like whiskey is on the rise tho
people finally got tastebuds

Because there's no reason to drink alcohol when there's so much cheap heroin, meth, mdma and RC's.

i have nobody to drink with

This tbqhwufamalam

Would you like some beer with your line cleaner?

>go to pub with lads
>£3 for a pint
>remember we're poor asf
>go to tesco's
>buy 24 pack of foster's
>works out to 50p a pint
>stand in the street and down 4 cans in a row
>re enter pub
this is britain in 2017

Not really unless you're buying at a bar. A six pack of Andygators cost me $12--keep in mind that they're 8% ABV, so it's more like a 12 pack.

Booze is expensive, so are taxi rides and also the punishment for driving impaired has never been as severe.

Kill yourself, degenerate faggot

Wild turkey my favorite bourbon

Millennials are MURDERERS!