Is the Matrix bluepilled?

>Only white guy is a traitor
>All the agents (bad guys) are white males
>The end of the movie the main character says they want a world with no borders or boundaries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvKEwr0iNA0
freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1408419/posts
yashanet.com/image/matrix/part1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All characters are white with the exception of one. The movie is about a hidden ruling elite that controls human perception of the entire world, systematically feeding them lies and diversions; and a faction of human rebels that wish to be free of the system, embracing the harsh truth of reality and of human nature.
The entire movie is built around the idea that the world we perceive may be nothing more than illusion, both metaphorically and physically, and that freedom from the system comes at a great personal cost and with the clarity to see the ugliness in the world.

This is obvious b8, but I love this movie.

i just recently found out they're now the wachowski sisters*

The film coined the term red pill and it's good.

daily reminder that the Matrix is actually inside another Matrix made to control the machines controlling the humans

>Cypher
>white, not jewish
ahaha yeah okay

Only one of the main characters is a white male. Keanu is a hapa

(((((Wachowski))))))

Ftfy

you have to watch the trilogy back to back to get the full scope
youtube.com/watch?v=JvKEwr0iNA0

The original movie is far better than the sequels.

this desu

Except you didn't.

It's the original redpill. Do some research.

He's quarter Chinese.

Matrix invented redpill.
Don't post ever again.

I watched it and i know the term originated from it. What I said was it is a blue pilled movie for the reasons I listed above.

My point still stands

They invented the term. They talked about a borderless world which is blue pilled

this. The movie is great

>Is the movie created by transgender lesbian leftists secretly bluepilled?
Not so secretly, but yeah.

I did not say secretly

And how can they be lesbian if they are both guys

>Neo and Trinity were supposed to be played by Will and Jada Smith
>all the Agents are white
>green = capital
>red = Communism
>blue = Capitalism
>Zion is full of racemixed ravers
and so on

This is worth reading:
freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1408419/posts

someone post the pictures of the wachowski trannies and the text "when the red pills hit you too hard"

The sequels were somewhat blue-pilled.

Anyways, the Wachowski Broth---sib----err....sisters are some of the most blue-pilled people in Hollywood by far.

>be supposedly against leftists
>review a movie solely based on identity politics
Seriously, kill yourself. It'll just take a few minutes.

I watched a movie, I didn't look up the underlying political message of it before hand. Why are you finnish mongoloids so autistic

this film is jewish bullshit

yashanet.com/image/matrix/part1.htm

Its jewpilled..

Matrix is about literal Zionists bringing about tikkun olam. It's Jewish as fuck.

Joe Pantoliano = Italian.

Then again, does that make him white?

Well if we continue into the second movie, we find out that since the concept of the "one" (those who reject the system that is the matrix) is predictable, it is controllable.

The entire revolution is in fact just another script, and while they THINK they are rebelling, they are actually just playing into the script.

The only differences that allow them to break the cycle is 1) Neo's corruption of Agent Smith into a rogue program 2) Neo's love for Trinity that makes him choose differently when confronted with the Architect.

In Reloaded they made Neo curse at the Architect for being a white male.