Sup Forums humor thread

I need to refill my folder

Have a merchant. WIll post a few more pics

>Hey, that's my bike.
Lost.

SHHHHEEEEIIIITTTT comics are the best

I never really thought about it before, where does the halo in heaven imagery come from?

wow the right really can meme better than the left i have lost to all these dank memes

The rings of Saturn. Abrahamic religions originate from egypt and idol worship which is saturn worship/satanism

Bump, interested

Crowns. Homer's description of supernatural light about the heads of heroes in battle. Buddhist art from the first two centuries CE used halos. I'm sure many other examples existed in the ancient world. People get authority from things on their heads.

Based

A halo isn't originally a ring above your head, but rays of light emanating from your head. Pic related, the armored skeleton of Saint Pancratius. His halo is made of gold and shaped like the sun.

The sun. In many religions the angels/saints had a "divine glow" either around their head or as an aura. The light was supposed to represent this divinity and what has more light than the sun? It's also why crowns are put around the heads of kings. They represent the sun's corona and thus the king's divine right to rule.

Every fucking time

beanz

captcha : 2500 chan

Fuck, I do this every time a shooting or terrorist attack happens

>famine force

My sides have reached the outer edges of the universe.

seriously, I can totally see him troll those fuckers like this.

>that boy ain't right

And this classic will be the last dank maymay for tonight.

huhuhuhuh

Atleast they stand true to their ideology.

It's the complete opposite with me, I'll see a happening thread while browsing then an hour later my mother will call me and say "turn on CNN X is happening!"

>implying you wouldn't just put a MAGA hat on it and change the goat to a pig
A copy of shit is still shit.

It's cool seeing a science genius at work like this. I hope this man got several full ride scholarships to several universities.

One of my favorite movies. Excellent!

Did the clock commit adultery?

i reeeally like this image. do you mind if i save it?

I heard he got invited to the white house.

I want to be katie's little tampon boy
from /lit/ but worth it

i hate this fucking disinformation meme

Why would Jesus have been so redpilled and vocal against the evils of the Jewish elites?
Why would Jews have violently persecuted the Christian community for hundreds of years after Christ?
Why would so many Christian thinkers and leaders have been so vocal speaking out against the "Jewish problem"?
Why would Jews invent a religion which encouraged Europeans to beat them and murder them for being Christ-killers for over a thousand years?

It's all yours friend.

shiiieeeet, cool clock homie wanna bring it to the white house?

Who is that weedman is talking to?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these Bogdanoff characters?

What a legend that kid is. Also women in THE CURRENT YEAR.

This is too accurate.

Now I realize for how long I have been lurking, where did my life go?

Friggin rofl

>I'M FUCKIN' WHITE

Fucking 10/10

Never gonna see a minority say that lol