This is the guy who authored the Google Manifesto

>This is the guy who authored the Google Manifesto

Hm... There's something to him that I just, I just can't put my finger on... Can you help me out Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Nplmq
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greeks are known for savage hooknoses, too.

Who nose

Damn, jews really are based.

Here's the manifesto by the way.

archive.is/Nplmq

>: James Damore
(((Italian)))

Is he a crypto-goy? Disguising himself as a Jew so he blends in at Jewgle?

A crypto-goy that gained sentience

somethings just not right here...

>Damore - Italian: patronymic from the personal name Amore, meaning ‘love’. D’Amore sometimes denoted a foundling or an illegitimate son, a ‘love child’.

Does not look Italian

So his ancestors were cucked by Jews?

Could be Italian. Probably mixed with something. But it should be D'Amore.

Jewish civil war now! What's going on? Right wing jews finally stepping up to fight degenerate commie jews?

The nose has been exposed.

>guy
That's a woman

He's a jew dude, you've got to calibrate your jewdar. It might save your life one day.

>It might save your life one day.
8s of truth

Not everyone with a big nose is jewish you retards

Sephardic jew actually.

There are no good jews.
They play both sides as politics change.
pic related another (((italian)))

Of course not, but I'm not basing it only on that. His facial structure is Jewish. Looks like Bobby Fisher.

Lol fuck this guy. I am smarter than that little bitch. "Manifesto" LOL it read likena fucking pol post.

>Sup Forumsster does something Sup Forumsish
>gets dox'd by he own Sup Forums ilk

He kinda looks like he has Treacher Collins syndrome.

In sciences jews like Charles Murray are the one conducting race differences research.

The fact that not all jews are equalists should prove that Sup Forums is always wrong and not all jews are the same.

I think it has more to do with their culture, after so many progroms we have to forgive them for being a little paranoid.

>THE NOSE KNOWS.

Has this heeb been fired yet?

Looks like a Jew

He must be really smart but his manifesto is blue pilled tier bullshit like he just discovered Quadron of Cuckkad on Jewtube.

>archive.is/Nplmq

can somebody post a pastebin version and not this faggot gizmodo link I don't care if it's archived, I can't read that shit

>our jew

>heeb

yea mate but let's give the guy a break. He put his job on the line to get the word out.

>they play both sides

jews are actually overwhelmingly liberal in the us. whites, it's closer to playing both sides.

the lobbying elite definitely play both sides though.

Buy bitcoin

Cx

No uh, white votes mostly for republican, even the women during last election.

Jews give money to both parties because they're not dumb and there's nothing dumber than placing all of you eggs in a single basket.

yes buy it right now
right now
right after a massive surge

Why are Alt-Right cucks so fucking UGLY? It's no wonder your women are leaving you for black and Muslim men.

When is it going to dip again?!

He looks like a school shooter.

Can someone bring me up to date on this Google manifesto?

Even though you look like a dweeby goober I would never associtate, good job on further exposing the kike agenda and showing onlookers how extreme and absurd the left is.

Good luck on whatever right wing journalism job you will get, due to them being the only one willing to offer you a decent salary.

Kikeity kikenberg the big huge jewbag. Look at his nose his inbred genes his fake whiteness spouting memes

>durr it will never go above $200!
>durr it will never go above $500!
>" " $1200!
>" " $2500!
>" " $3500!

it's never too late to buy, it will be $6k by the end of the year at least

can i get a run down of this google fiasco?

Wasn't massive enough.

Bitcoin to 50,000k

It wont dip.

Buy bitcoin.

He doesn't look Jewish desu

Buy bitcoin

If Amazon starts accepting Bitcoin it will skyrocket.

Buy bitcoin

Buy bitcoin

What about the looming threat of a fork I keep hearing about?

ahah

It already happened.

Buy bitcoin shithead

literally /our guy/

pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

It's because Jews arn't the master manipulators NatSocs keep claiming they are. Jews pushed for identity politics and ended up with the leftists seeing them as white oppressors and rightists seeing them as jewish manipulators.

that happened before the surge

He is an Italian?

I just read his "manifesto" and as someone with a bachelor's in psychology who works in tech in the SF Bay Area, I wholeheartedly agree with every point he makes.

I suspect he will get fired and blacklisted by the tech industry here, but he's brought light to this issue, that until now, was relatively untalked about. He's made himself a martyr, and he probably knows this.

I wish him well in his next venture, which I assume will lie in a start up. Maybe this can be the start of right wing tech. Considering how dependent society is on tech, we sure as fuck need some balance/options. It's scary how all-dependent we've become to Google, who are now actively censoring and social engineering. We need alternatives if we are to remain free.

Pic unrelated.

With how smart he seems to be, probably will have a job pretty fast and make someone very successful and probably make himself a lot of money. Will probably look like a rough road now but he will probably come out on top in the end anyway.