/Nigger Hate Thread/

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU&ab_channel=LesSoldatsDuChrist
archive.is/2yKzm
armslist.com/contests?utm_source=c000031&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p717900
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the guy in red on the far left staring right at plaid skirt girls ass?

What is that

Savage George Lucas

Why hate when you can understand ?

wouldn't you be?

A furry frisbee

looks like a frozen cat

jesus christ...

>Thor exists IRL

I wish I could find it.
In Africa somewhere. Black women washing themselves outside.
Dindu walks by, whips out cock and jerks off. Women whoop and holler with laughter.
Dude shoots his load, puts his dick away and walks on like it was nothing special.

SRSLY WHAT THE EBIN FUCK

>A long time ago a random nigger robs my aunt and stabs her to death
>Traumatized me as a kid because she was always very kind to me and I had to deal with her death as a 5 year old
>Always thought that it would be wrong for me to judge all black people by what he did because of Christianity
Now that I know how common this behavior is among niggers (I was very naive not so long ago), it's impossible for me to not have hatred and anger for what niggers have done to my childhood and my family.
Thanks Sup Forums

im like diamonds after watching that. straight out of one of my dreams

cat

Dat do look good doe...

Stay mad white boy.

the golden one?

based nordbro

Doesn't this qualify as CP? Hope she got sent to prison for a long time.

>rape culture is perpetrated by white people

is this the aftermath? why are these nigger naked?

It's easier to comprehend when you accept that they are a les developed race, more akin to Chimps than Whites.

witness the cucks come to their rescue.

i love african culture

>puts a bucket on her head and bangs on it
my fucking sides

Stale ass .gif get new material faggot

Steebben unahvahs, niggazz!

context?

deus vult

Dr. Light is packing heat!

>A drunk, inattentive person, playing music with the help of his cell phone. We warned him but he did not want to listen to the voice of reason. One of the "Soldiers of Christ" punished him for his impolite behavior. The "Soldiers of Christ" have for a goal to save our country and our faith, not as fragile catholics, but standing solidly on our own two feet. We want to put an end to the "carebear" mentality. Our ancestors call us to take up the sword and to no longer extol peace. We are going to defend our churches and our faith. One for all, all for GOD.

And here's the video with audio: hooktube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU&ab_channel=LesSoldatsDuChrist

"Lets rob the gun store, I doubt those crackers even know to how use a gun."

"Good idea Jerome! I'll get my glock!"

thx senpai

The Golden One is fucking badass

based Rafi

That may be the niggest thing I have ever seen in my life.

this is what the golden boy should be, but in reality he's a lame faggot.

Sauce??

I absolutely gotta get some audio to this

mating season of the landwhale

>Atlanta firefighter dies after Tallulah Gorge swimming accident

This makes the third nigger this week to drown. I've lost count of the number of niggers that have drowned this summer. Definitely higher than the usual amount of niggers that normally drown every year.

Das Right

So what keeps niggers from learning how to swim exactly?

Niggers are Stupid.

Latest study shows ancient Africans bred with a "Ghost Species". Thank GOD the "Out of Africa" myth is dying.

Checked.

Stupid nigger (they all are) tried to rob a gun store near my house recently. The security footage was fun to watch him getting blown away. Niggers are fucking stupid.

lmao

fuck cats

>niggers
>learning
you answered your own question, famalamapaidesusage

Three years ago my wife & I went to the beach. There were a bunch of women there with children, one of which was a niglet. We watched one woman try for 30 minutes to teach the nigger to swim. The woman held out her arms to help support the kid, and she tried in vain for 30 mins to get the nigger kid to "flop" her legs in a swimming motion. For 30 minutes the little nigger kid could only move its legs in a "running" motion. No matter how much the woman, other women & the other kids tried, the little nigger kid would only try to "run", not "swim". I looked at my wife & said, that's DNA in action, before your very eyes. After seeing that for myself, I'll never entertain the "dense bones" bullshit ever again.

lmao

fucking hell... no wonder they grow up fucked.

fake

>unironic flag
TURBONIGGER DETECTED

>When I reach page 10 i will be free

Very long limb segment to torso ratios and very dense and heavy skeletal systems. They're not built for swimming. Egalitarianism probably kills more blacks than it does whites.

See ---->

source or context?

>not named Tour De Troit.webm

ONE FUCKING JOB

"No." See:

no fathers and mothers that won't get their weaves wet

Bottom Line, niggers can't swim.
They sure can run, though!
Like I said ... "running motion".

Right. Cool. You're... still wrong.

Niggers can't swim.
I'm right !!

I heard about this tribe in Kenya that has the most ridiculous set of genes for running. They think it might be caused by a combination of the tribe being situated in high altitude for century after century and the fat that distance running is a pastime of the drive and has been for as long as anyone can remember, there is a long mountain trail that is a sort of rite-of-passage for men of the tribe.

Anyway because of these little quirks the tribe has evolved into this race of godlike runners.
archive.is/2yKzm

I'm trying to win this gun in the armslist.com contest so I can kill some nogs.

Please visit and give me points towards nog killin'.

armslist.com/contests?utm_source=c000031&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p717900

catsicle