Pennsylvania General

Haven't seen a good Pennsylvania bread on here in a long time. Let's get one going. Pls contribute, I'm trapped in the hellhole known as Jew Jersey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lzVca4HYug
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUncCii2JU8
youtube.com/watch?v=XcKyQJXwaFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t7ek7SWauEI
youtube.com/watch?v=WSiNlKeYTq0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDiSCTlHl5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=03eIzjefZ90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proud resident of Westmoreland County, where we showed up in record numbers to vote overwhelmingly for Trump.

My sons. Bridgeport here.

nothing but niggers and fucks that wear suits thinking theyre important
i fucking hate it here

Jew Jersey on one side. Jew York on another. We need to rev up the ovens. The future of the PA master race depends on it.

Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=0lzVca4HYug
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUncCii2JU8
youtube.com/watch?v=XcKyQJXwaFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t7ek7SWauEI
youtube.com/watch?v=WSiNlKeYTq0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDiSCTlHl5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=03eIzjefZ90

Texan here. Have family in pa near Pittsburgh. They suggested I move there. What do you guys suggest?

Do it. We are, dare I say it, better than Texas.

oh stop. Pittsburgh is a pretty town full of character. Went there for a trade show and really dug it. Whats the name of the bar that serves bone marrow? Meat and bread or something?

Butler area here. Can't wait until we get that idiot Wolf out of office.

Ethnically and beauty wise you are. The town's where my family are stuck in the 60s infrastructure wise.

Move a little outside the city and it's better. Just like anywhere in the country, the cities are going to be full of niggers and elitist hipsters.

Is this state even big enough to have a general?

Meat & Potatoes

Restaurant and Art scene here is great. We have a fag mayor that needs some contestion, and our city controller and police are typically corrupt, but it's preddy good for a city. There's a large Jewish population so they keep it ethnically in check.

November 6, 2018: Day of the Pelt

It's twice the size of your country.

>a little outside
im originally from butler and it was 999 x's worse. there are literal no go zones now in butler since the last 8 years the nigger population increased a staggering amount

I am visiting friends near philly in september, anything fun I should do while there?
They plan on taking me to a dive bar called The Republican but not much else planned

Well, Pennsylvania infrastructure is practically non-existent in some places thanks to PennDOT but we've come to love the potholes

this superiority would most certainly lead to some controversy among jerskikes.

oh well, into the gas chamber

any philafags trying take over a bar for sips on Wednesday

are you a native trapped for work or a wannabe refugee?

>tfw america starts here

Does Pittsburgh need its own scanner thread to get a better idea of crime in the city?

would be interesting to help form a plan to make it great again

Trapped for work in Wildwood. All the poos, shitskins, and French Canadians ruined my summer.

>tfw I have a German Shepherd
>tfw he's up in Philly with the senpai and I'm stuck down here

>New Jersey
My god, I'm so sorry

Maybe in Butler, but Westmoreland County has been good with keeping them out. The universities keep pushing diversity seminars, but the people aren't having this shit. They tried to say that adding more diversity would get rid of the drug problems. No one bought it and now the universities around the Greensburg area are hated by everyone.

Meant "family" not "senpai"

Slippery Rock is a pretty decent place even with all the college sucks. Had some fucking poo neighbors last year. Hope I get some decent human beings this time around.

ayyy always nice to see a good Penna thread. The countryside is beautiful, food and beer is breddy good, but the fat dutch women are insufferable.

Good place to go into cocoon mode desu

Pittsburgh is relatively crimeless in the right neighborhoods.

90% of the time when I'm listening to the scanner it's homewood, larimer, south hills neighborhoods like beltzhoover and allentown, and the north side like Manchester

Thats the one. Great airport you got there too.

There is only no go zones in the Pittsburgh area if you're a pussy and are afraid to go there. South of Pittsburgh where I live is better than the north tho. A lot of jobs coming in and there is relatively no crime as long as you aren't in Washington area. North of Pittsburgh has all of the diversity.

The steel stacks are cool, lancaster is gay

What's this states stance on mudskins? I'm currently looking for a state I can immigrate to that won't be riddled with niggers.

Forgot to mention the real bad shit gets immediately sent to private channels but dispatch keeps you in the know more or less. I listen weekly and check the police blotter and less than half of what I hear makes it on official reporting.

Look into the scandals involving the Police Citizens Review Board in the Jordan miles case a few years back, not to mention Police Chief Nate Harper serving actual jail time

This. It's why you buy a Jeep, if anything the pothole should fear my Jeep.

Each state is a part of the US that's big enough to act as its own country if the need arises. We're all originally US but can survive on our own. Whereas the EU is shoving independent countries together creating a dysfunctional deformity.

We've all been trapped in Jersey at some point. It just makes you a more devout Pennsylvanian.

Pittsburgh is great. If you think it is nigger infested you must not go to many major cities, especially south of you.

Bucks fag checking in.

Bucks County is by far the best county of the best state in the union.

blacks or muslims? we dont have many Muslims in the us, there are a good amount of blacks though. rural pa is 100% white though.

spics are the big population shift here, rather than niggers.Mostly Puerto Ricans. if you can stand them you should be good, I'm indifferent personally, other than noticing the welfare office is packed with them, greasy turds.

Saigne pour moi! Chienne!

>wawa
Fuck off this is Sheetz territory.

you're gay

The Pennsylvania Reich and the Midwestern Reich will merged to create one big super white state.

>e
same here, but not for long, fuck ligonier. back to new castle with me

Wawa is the civilized mans convenience store.

The gobbler owns anything your little Amish mart Sheetz has to offer

>controversey
Yeah, really doing a good job at highlighting your superiority. And this is coming from someone who actually likes Pennsylvania, and will never forget PA flipping for Trump.

>michigan
>ohio
>illinois

OP might be retarded but you're a double posting Brit fag in a PA bread. We Pennsylvanias have each other's backs.

Fuck off with your Muslim stronghold country

People also forget the PA gun laws are awesome

We'll confederate with you and grant you river access, but we're sovereign.

Self Defense laws are pretty kick ass as well.

All these asspained pennsyltucky losers! Tough day down in the heroin mines?

Now you're talking shit on the Amish? Fuck off back to Jew Jersey. They can keep Cucks County.

finally...

Yep. $20 and a background check and you have a concealed carry permit and if you shoot someone in self defense it's hard to get convicted

From Scranton going to philly for school. How often am I going to get robbed

Maybe, depends on which bar.

The Amish are great to visit, another thing to live amongst them.

$20 cash for some reason

hahaha, the Republican is a cheap after-hours strip bar, it's fun and disgusting.

the italian market on S 9th st is cool during the day. the food and bar scene is great, idk. when i lived there you could go to wild block parties and warehouse shows but i think it's gotten tamer and more gentrified since then. people are probably getting mugged less than i did but it was worth it.

also York County PA native, represent

Western PA should break from eastern PA and just split the state down the middle . I work for the state government and all of the problems come from the east and the west pretty much funds the east

>New Castle
>Detroit's lil shit of a brother

Whatever you say. As long as you go red again in 2020, I'm happy.

anyone 610 here?

And let me guess where you're from. San Francisco, faggot?

idk man i think they have it pretty much figured out. Highly successful, they're like unobtrusive jews.
>t. one of three English at an all Amish company.

The western and central parts are mostly non-nigger, but Philadelphia is riddled with them

Hi

Bucks is nice except for Reading

In VA but wanna move back to Philly cuz my dad got sick. Job situation sucks there for a retard with no connects.

belly of the beast here.

every nigger in philly looks like they've been to jail
scranton/wb niggers are mild in comparison
get a carry permit

Berks my bad

Purge Baltimore and Philadelphia, then it'll be all good.

Any North East PAers around here?

This is true, I adore Bucks

>that street by the gas station and former smoke shop that sells roni rolls that is literally an army jeep test course
you know the one

Actual quote of a nigger I overheard in a Philly nigger bar..."in Philly, if you ain't got a homicide you a faggot."

How bad has Pittsburgh gotten?

I watched an episode of Drugs Inc which focused on the heroin epidemic in the Pittsburgh suburbs and the city looked really depressing

wat?

I spit my drink out

It's still White Majority, I hope Trump goes full Durture and hunts down drug dealers, My cousin had to go to the next county over because of it.

Reading native here. Reading is trash. Pagoda master race tho

None of that copycat swastika shit, we have our own Pennsylvania identity lads.

Heroine/opioids is pretty much the only bad part of Western PA. Had a dude OD in the bathroom at work. Manager saved his life. Probably shouldn't have though.

>anyone 610 here?
Reporting in senpai. Anyone go to dat shady maple recently?

Hey, mind your manners the both of you. This is a comfy thread.

south or east side?
few roads like that there. (well all really)
from the south btw

>Pennsylvania thread pops up
>AFTER I come back from it for the summer

You a college boy?

u go up for the spic music sunsets?

I'm from Northeast Philly and my hobbies include drinking in public parks and hitting as many potholes as I can when I drunk drive home

Checked and sorry lad

well, its been a while, but I'm chust about ready to head doan now onct.

rhawnhurst yungboul here , yooo dude