BAKE

BAKE
THE
FUCKING
CAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/parents/mom-throws-unique-birthday-party-toddler-obsessed-personal-injury-lawyer-t35926
wsj.com/articles/court-rules-baker-cant-refuse-to-make-wedding-cake-for-gay-couple-1439506296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ITT trump supporters decide to make laws to force bakeries to make cakes

RAGE

ummmm, sorry drumpflettes, a bakery has no duty to bake a cake that symbolizes everything they stand against.

I'm more concerned about the 9 year having political opinions. Jesus let the kid be a kid

YES
POETIC JUSTICE WILL BE SWEET AS THIS 9-YEAR OLD BOY'S CAKE

Now.

Liberal here.

They should bake the cake.

Money is money.

They are entitled to refuse the order, otherwise there won't be free market. The kid has just to hire an other baker, it isn't too difficult honestly.

It's perfectly normal for a 9 year to look up to the leader of the free world.

>Bakers refuse to bake a gay wedding cake
>Liberals go insane
>This happens
>"lol drumpf btfo!!!!"
I don't get it

We just want one standard for both sides of the political spectrum.

ummm yes sweetie

I'm fine with this if it means people don't have to make dildo cakes for fags.

BAKE IT COMMIE!

Well there is already a lawsuit precedent. I hope there's a other big court case.

>White male Christian baker refuses to bake a cake for faggot wedding
Ummm, no sweetie! You have to bake the fucking cake

>SJW baker refuses to bake a pro Trump cake for some faggy little kid
WTF I SUPPORT THE FREE MARKET NOW

They only care about enforcing their agenda. No hypocrisy is too great, the only solution is to exterminate them.

Lots of kids admire the President, silly. What do kids want to be when they grow up? A superhero, an astronaut, a firefighter, and the President.

MY BOY YOU WILL GET A TRUMP CAKE!

Dont bake the cake and let the lawsuits commence

Rules for thee, not for me, Drumpfkins.

Awesome. In Japan, there has been a tradition, for the purposes of passing down your assets, of adopting old people. They can adopt me. I will bake for them and make noises at all the people I don't like. I will put up no signage. And I will write on all the legal tender bills we receive, the exceptions to which people we dont accept these moneys. Then hand back the bills and slam the door

Queer cake wants to speak to you

Liberals on pol?

Clam cake told you to fuck off

I agree with this wholeheartedly. But we live in a brave new world where saying no to fags will mean your whole life is going to be destroyed. We're just holding them accountable.

They shouldn't have to. But.... I'm down to force them until the left fucks off.

BAKE. THE. FUCKING. CAKE.

It's their right to refuse. However this will pan out completely differently from the anti-gay wedding bakery because this goes with the left's narrative.

Way to go. You just pushed this kid further to the right. I hope they were minorities so he becomes a white nationalist too.
There are no hatefacts. There are only facts.

how come faggots get cakes but not little boys???

The fuck are you talking about. Tit for tat. Bernie tow truck girl. Various restaurants. It's a wholly right wing thing to bitch about tipping and minimum wages and private rights to refusal. As soon as your reasons are known that should be good enough to fuck up everything. It's like getting fired. You shouldn't tell them why or certain reason why like this. Citizens united says money is free speech. Common law is shit. This convo is bound to bring nothing but confusion. Literally shut up and take my money. But if you dont want to make sure it's not obvious in any way. Politely complain. Or go on the view and make a federal case about it. And still blame any retributions on those same people. Fuck my ass. What are you a savage? Even they treat their fellow man better

Kids like things often for no reason other than they see them on TV frequently.

Here's a toddler that really, really likes a local lawyer: today.com/parents/mom-throws-unique-birthday-party-toddler-obsessed-personal-injury-lawyer-t35926

morals are merely a weapon to use against your foes in the quest for free shit

What lawsuit? Being a 9 year old or a conservative isn't a protected class.

Being a faggot is.

Should buy your cakes from Costco, desu.

Put these local bakers out of business.

You know that Gordom Ramsay show about shitty restaurant owners.

Most of the time Gordon praises the cake or pie and it gets revealed they bought the cakes and pies from Costco.

>im concerned of a boy looking up to a great man that is president of the country he lives in
Fuck off kike.

>sensible chuckle.mp4

child makes liberal statement
>muh 8 year old toddler meme
>fake news!
Child makes pro Trump statement
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

really cracks my pistachios

So what? Why does being a protected class mean you get to force people to do shit they don't want to do? Nevermind "protected class" being a bullshit idea to begin with...

It would be poetic if they had too, but I'm against them doing it for the same reason that I'm against forced fag cakes.

Kids that young look up to ideals. To them a superhero is the ideal of strength, self control and virtue. A firefighter (or a cop) is the ideal of bravery and order (and kids love order). The President is the ideal of popularity and social standing.

I doubt the kid can recite anything of value about Trump other than "Make America Great Again!", but he still likes Trump because he stands for something.

but if your gay and ask for a gay marriage cake i have to make it dubble standers..

fpbp

Fuck playing fair, Alinskyite.

they should sue like the gay couple did.

this also choclate cake from costo is out of this world

This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, not with a whimper- with cakes

Well, well, well, how the tables have turned!

Pretty much this. I don't think they should be forced to make his cake, just like you shouldn't be forced to make cakes for faggots.

Tell that to all the faggots suing for their "muh cake" rights

>stands for something
Is getting throat fucked by Israeli and Saudi cock something to be proud of?

Rules for Radicals

Choosing the direction of the most powerful nation on the planet is.

They should bring it to Trump's attention so he blasts them on Twitter. Many of his supporters will bomb them with negative reviews.

I have no problem with it as long as bakeries don't have to make cakes for fag weddings. Apply the same standards across the board or shut the fuck up about it.

People are perfectly fine with Obama having child fans.

Looks like the cake's on the other foot now, libtards :^)

Did you all want a Bill Clinton or GW Bush cake?

kid fan of drumpf?

fake news

this is all his drumpfkins parents wanting to get a quick buck

Not if Israel and the House of Saud give you those directions

Wtf i hate cake bakers now.

Give me a consice tldr you walking AIDS dispenser.

"Yeah excuse me, I'd like a wedding cake made that says, "I like eating shit."

You think I'm any different from you because I like eating shit?

I like the way shit tastes!

I love the taste of shit!

...Want me to eat your shit?

Does it bother you when I eat your shit?"

>t. Sam Hyde

Political beliefs are not protected the same as race, gender, or sexual orientation.

> Leftist: Kids can decide to be any gender they choose.
> Also leftist: Kids can't look up to the President, are you nuts?

Rule 4. Fight fire with fire.

oh well, that's capitalism. they get to be petulant, bitchy brats because duh mean ol' pwesident triggered them the same way ass backwards morons get to be insecure bible thumpers because gay people are scary.

what if he is Drumpfsexual?

>plot twist: the 9 year old is gay too

No we just want them exposed for the good of society. If I knew a degenerate was handling my food, I would pick a new place immediately.

>this is the average trumptard

>Saul Alinsky

find another bakery

Is Bush/Clinton like Trump?

Fuck i don't deserve the (you)s that letter is cute as fuck and the poor kid deserves a cake.

I've said this before

some user with a bit of cash to blow should go to san fransico and hit up every leftist bakery asking for a trump cake, then sue their asses when they refuse

>find another bakery
bigot

wsj.com/articles/court-rules-baker-cant-refuse-to-make-wedding-cake-for-gay-couple-1439506296

What is this even supposed to be a reference to?

So If this gets the okay then its only fair no more forcing bakers to make fag wedding cakes

>Refuse to bake a cake because two men having anal sex is degenerate.
> Refuse to bake a cake because Trump
The hipocracy of the left is truly amazing.
Also, the first cake was because of religion.
Just wanted to point out that the same can be said of the second cake.

Trump should see this and surprise the kid on his birthday to BTFO the libtards

hey trumptards, send this kid the cake he deserves, cmon, just because the world hate your stupid senile president doesn't mean the kid couldn't have its shit cake, make it happen instead of fagposting.

Hey, No. He shouldn't have to bake a cake he doesn't want to.
A business should be able to deny service to ANYONE for ANYTHING. Small business owner's need to get together and stop this shit, I'm getting tired of seeing people FORCED to do something they don't want because feelings.

Christ shouldn't have to see faggot cakes in his bakeries, and these folks shouldn't have to make a trump cake.

MAGA.

/ptg/ sees Trump as a prophet of an ancient frog god. He is their religion. He is their lives.

If you read the screen grab, the kid says Trump is his favorite president

Man I still cant believe the liberal media and liberal fuck tards on twitter went crazy trying to disprove this kids existence to make trump look bad. Probably cause all those 8 year old nephew/nieces and daughters/sons who had profound political opinions were fake,

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE

BUILD
THE
FUCKING
WALL

Truvada and a rope. It doesnt work on leg holes. Sorry

Rights for them to say no, that is all.

OOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEET! TIME FOR THE HYPOCRITES TO BAKE THE FUCKIN CAKE!

>yfw the only bakers willing to bake the cake are the same ones that exclusively build giant cock models on top

Sup Forums should send this kid a meme cake, or just forward this to Trumps Twitter

>Common law is shit.

Nigga, how retarded can you be?

They're getting sex changes now. This is the smallest damage the child could suffer in this political climate.