Catholicism General

Daily verse:

>Then the LORD, your God, will increase in more than goodly measure the returns from all your labors, the fruit of your womb, the offspring of your livestock, and the produce of your soil; for the LORD, your God, will again take delight in your prosperity, even as he took delight in your fathers', if only you heed the voice of the LORD, your God, and keep his commandments and statutes that are written in this book of the law, when you return to the LORD, your God, with all your heart and all your soul.
--Deuteronomy 30:9-10

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZurFnbV_2U
youtube.com/watch?v=vb-4BFnaPwI
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=VV8ge-qi0l0
youtube.com/watch?v=yggdG8wi9Ik
jamesbishopblog.com/2015/01/19/23-reasons-why-scholars-know-jesus-is-not-a-copy-of-pagan-religions/
usccb.org/bible/readings/070217.cfm
newadvent.org/
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA
youtube.com/watch?v=NzXeghkkzDw
youtube.com/watch?v=fMZXx5G-2LE
youtube.com/watch?v=U9uEspZpYlo
youtube.com/watch?v=9-_KcYhNABU
youtube.com/watch?v=gCeywGgW5Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholicism is a satanic garbage.

Non Nobis Domine

Attend First Friday
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

Not kidding, you'll get the grace of final repentance and all. Ad some pretty sweet promises to boot (including just spreading this around, I think).
Would recomend at least trying.

Nice do this more often user, but put more then just a daily verse, add how to become a catholic/traditional catholic and so on

Spirits, sky fairies and otherworldly stuff goes on

>Catholic

A Meditation on the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZurFnbV_2U

How do you get an atheist realative to believe? What made you turn away from atheism?

Will do ;D

>Preach the Gospel always, use words only when necessary
>Paraphrasing St. Francis De Sales

Pray the Rosary for the intention of their conversion first of all. Second of all, before evengelization can begin you must slowly erode away the image they have in their heads of the Church and Catholicism. 90% don't have an accurate understanding of what Catholicism is, destroy their false-understanding of the Church, then slowly proceed to evangelize. Remember as well evangelization is a two way street, you can never go faster than the other person is willing to go, so be mindful of this.

At first I didn't want to be associated with Reddit cringe-tier atheism.
Then I started to appreciate Christian paintings, sculptures, architecture, philosophy and military orders.
Then I noticed how atrocious was secularism at giving people morals and how well Christian morals worked in the pre-2000.
Then I tried to go for a more spiritual life.
Spiritualism is something to seek when you go through hard times, no wonder why generations that had everything handled on a plate grow secular.

Daily bread
--->

>"Pray the Rosary"

>Matthew 6:7 (KJV)
"But when ye pray,use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking"

>My first experience with the Latin Mass (as a protestant)
youtube.com/watch?v=vb-4BFnaPwI

I've never cared for that verse, it always rears its head as a justification for prosperity gospel, which is the ugly face of American Protestantism.

>Romans 15:27

Pay up goy

Bumpin for the faith.

LATIN/GREGORIAN CHANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc - 1.5x speed is recomended by user.

>The beauty of Traditional Catholicism
youtube.com/watch?v=VV8ge-qi0l0

Fuck off, this isn't take this shit there.

Is no one going to confront those Biblican verses:

? ? ?

Fine, let faith be defined by desiring ignorance

>do this more often
They already do this shit multiple times a day. How often do you want these shit threads?
>How do you get an atheist realative to believe?
Suggest he gets a lobotomy, it'll help him into the faith.

OUR FATHER WHO ART INHEAVEN
HALLOWED BE THY NAME...

Your church teaches male headship right?

>The beauty of Traditional Catholicism #2
youtube.com/watch?v=yggdG8wi9Ik

PATERNOSTERQVIESINCÆLISSANCTIFICETVRNOMENTVVMADVENIATREGNVMTVVMFIATVOLVNTASTVASICVTINCÆLOETINTERRAPANEMNOSTRVMQVOTIDIANVMDANOBISHODIEETDIMITTENOBISDEBITANOSTRASICVTETNOSDIMITTIMVSDEBITORIBVSNOSTRISETNENOSINDVCASINTENTATIONEMSEDLIBERANOSAMALOAMEN

>posts Roman, known more for it's paganism and mithraism
>argues by.... losing his marbles

So much for defenders of the faith!

Do trad catholic girls want to be stay at home wives? Women's place is squarely within the home

pagan

jamesbishopblog.com/2015/01/19/23-reasons-why-scholars-know-jesus-is-not-a-copy-of-pagan-religions/

If God answered my prayers and turned me into a woman I sure would love to be a housewife

It's pretty easy to find out for yourself, user.
But I'll play along with your dimwitted bait.

>In February 2008 Saint Mary's Academy, a school in Kansas affiliated with the SSPX, refused to allow a woman referee to officiate at a high-school basketball game in which St. Mary's was participating, reportedly on the grounds that it was not appropriate for a woman to be in a position of authority over male students. In response, the other referees refused to referee the game.[41] The school issued a statement denying that the refusal was due to the reported reason. It stated instead that "[the] formation of adolescent boys is best accomplished by male role models," and that "teaching our boys to treat ladies with deference, we cannot place them in an aggressive athletic competition where they are forced to play inhibited by their concern about running into a female referee."[42]

>In May 2012, Our Lady of Sorrows Academy in Phoenix, Arizona, also affiliated with the SSPX, forfeited the Arizona Charter Athletic Association state baseball championship game rather than play against a team with a female player. The opposing team, from Mesa Preparatory Academy of Mesa, Arizona, included Paige Sultzbach, playing infield.[43] Officials at Our Lady of Sorrows issued a statement saying that the decision to forfeit was consistent with a policy prohibiting co-ed sports. They stated that school teaches boys respect by not placing girls in athletic competition, where "proper boundaries can only be respected with difficulty."[44]

>The SSPX was also accused of anti-Semitism in a 2006 report on Traditionalist Catholicism published by the American Southern Poverty Law Center. Defenders of the SSPX have strongly criticised the report and accused the SPLC of using accusations of anti-Semitism as a means of "silencing opponents of liberalism."[31]

>The 236th Jewish Commandment: Not to crossbreed animals [goyim]--Leviticus 19:19

Gtfo, Christ-killer.

That reminds me how Eve was taken from Adam not the other way. Maybe thats why some men can pass as women but not the other way around desu desu

It's not bait user; some of us are serious about gender roles.

Tried going to a more traditionalist parish but I just can't do it. I like the Latin mass but the people are just too hardcore for me on matters of dogma and doctrine, also I am pretty sure the priest prays to a saint every time he loses his car keys

>Psalm 82

Literally says there are other gods.

Goyim means nations literally. Although you can have subhumans (like arabs) as a slave race being led by a white aristocracy. Subhuman beasts are not nations/goyim because they are too dumb and lowly to even organize into a nation. Nigger nations don't exist. They cannot create nor maintain them

meme Judges are called literal gods too in the Torah because they represent Him.

Well, if it wasn't bait, I apologize. You should find that Traditional Catholicism strictly adheres to proper gender roles. The SSPX, will not allow a pants wearing woman to receive Holy Communion, and enforces a dress code for both sexes proper to each one's nature. The ICKSP and FSSP also enforce sex based dress codes as well.

How do I find trad Catholic Churches in my area? Are you in communion with the See? I know Vatican II caused a lot of discontent

I actually convinced a Protestant co-worker to assist at Mass with me, and he was shocked that during the sermon the priests said it was a man's duty to be a sacrificial leader, that it was a sin for a man to neglect his duties, that a man should gladly accept death and die if need be, and that it was sinful to cower like wimp in the face of death.

Here this copypasta from other ops will have what you need
Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/070217.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Online Breviary
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (Ireland)
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

That's nice, many times I hear the Protestants say "oh I want a more traditional and pretty old fashioned church service" They go with the Orthodox because they don't believe in Purgatory, limbo, certain doctrines about Mary, the supreme authority of the Pontifex Maximus ect. It's prety easy to spot those converts though they're pretty smug.

Check out SSPX.org for apostolates in your area. I have to drive 90mi every Sunday, so they're not always close.
The SSPX is not in full communion with the Holy See, but we are in a state of obedient resistance to the Pope and Vatican. The FSSP, and ICKSP are both in full communion with Rome, but have to seek the local Bishop's permission to celebrate their masses.
The latest word is that Pope Francis is trying to regularize the SSPX, and once that is done he will ban all other orders from celebrating the Tridentine Mass except for the SSPX.

AVEMARIAGRATIAPLENADOMINVSTECVMBENEDICTATVINMVLIERIBVSETBENEDICTVSFRVCTVSVENTRISTVIIESVSSANCTAMARIAMATERDEIORAPRONOBISPECCATORIBVSNVNCETINHORAMORTISNOSTRÆAMEN

Hail Mary full of grace Our Lord is with thee Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

It's called the congregation, is that what you were referring to?

The same congregation Lucifer thought he was going to rule over in Isaiah?

That's quite a conspiracy user.

No ones refuted the verses from above faggots

Literally contradicting your own holy book christcuck

Roman Catholicism is best version of Christianity, and the most likely to help us reclaim Constantinople.

Gay, you fags nurn in Hell.

Please tell me how
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
supports faith plus works salvation.
>in b4 James 2 dead faith
Yeah its dead because its non-productive, but not non-existent. Faith is for Jesus, works are for mankind. Men can't see our faith so they understand us by our works. Dead faith is still faith.

>Catholicism is a satanic garbage.

This - whomever wrote the pentateuch knew no god - he knew only his own sickening perversions and bloodlust - him and his followers will get what they deserve for their terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzXeghkkzDw

"saved through faith" well it looks like you don't have to do any works. ""gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you fin' need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(see John 6:38-40 fir Father's will)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like thise people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on yoir works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Das rite hommie. There is NO salvation outside the Roman Kiddie Diddler Cult. The only path to salvation is diddling as many kids as you can.

>He who has his privy member cut off or is wounded in the stones shall not enter into the CONGREGATION of the Lord.
>And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all the CONGREGATION of the children of Israel, Come near before the Lord: for he hath heard your murmurings.
>The children that are begotten of them [Edom & Egypt] shall enter into the CONGREGATION of the Lord in their third generation.
> And the Lord said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:...All the CONGREGATION of Israel shall keep it.
>And the whole CONGREGATION of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness:
>And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the CONGREGATION came and told Moses.

What does congragation mean? It means THE JEWS

Pedofilia is a sin in Roman Catholicism

Ever since you started posting I have still tried and tried to understand what the hell you are saying and have failed.

Nobody here is going to retake Istanbul.

>Turks have nukes
>There are no real Christian nations outside of the popes few square miles
>The pope is a toe sucking pedophile loving cuck
>Western girls are running off to join ISIS and become muzzies
>Muzzies are outbreeding you because they don't shit post on Sup Forums and they can actually defend their holy book
>Westerners are converting to Islam, atheism in droves, and paganism

>Sacred Heart Novena - Litany of the Sacred Heart Sung by Benedictine Monks

youtube.com/watch?v=fMZXx5G-2LE

Templarps BTFO

That's because animals breed faster than men, especially insects

>congregation sits on the mount in the face of the north

>you actually prove the other user right

And you still think 'gods' means something else, when God says the gods shall die like men

>Pedofilia is a sin in Roman Catholicism
That's okay boi. Gimmie $100 and you ain't git bo sins anymore.

what point? He keeps asking questions doesn't he? Does he no? Why can't you see this? Is this not obvious? Huh I wonder what that means? I am so confused I mean how could you not see that these god's were literal dieties equal to Christ nto jewish rabbis , I mean how could it not? Seriously anyone with me?

>poc
makes no doctrinal difference(still shouldn't have though if actually did on purpose)

>Ever since you started posting I have still tried and tried to understand what the hell you are saying and have failed.

Long and short of it: my title is "King of Kings and Lord of Lords."

youtube.com/watch?v=U9uEspZpYlo

>And you still think 'gods' means something else, when God says the gods shall die like men

I don't know what you're saying.

>Archbishop Lefebvre Sermon at Lille, France - 1976

youtube.com/watch?v=9-_KcYhNABU

You satisfy the hungry heart, with gift of finest wheat

Come give to us, O Saving Lord,
The Bread of Life to eat.
As when the shepherd calls his sheep,
they know and heed his voice,
so when you call your family Lord,
they follow and rejoice.

With joyful lips, we sing to you,
our praise and gratitude.
That you should count us worthy Lord
to share this Heavenly food.

Is not the cup we bless and share,
the blood of Christ outpoured?
Does not one cup, one loaf declare,
our Oneness in the Lord?

Wow colour me surprised and anti-christian mestizo

What do you call a creature that can't breed?

>catholics
>human

That's actually not what happened. Indulgences are totally justified, it was a donation and you get your face painted in the chapel painting on the cieling and you are promised spiritual growth.

Deus vult brothers!

What does regularize mean?
> braindead ex-protty

>IMPERIAL CULT
WORSHIP CÆSAR

REDDITEERGOQVÆSVNTCÆSARISCÆSARIETQVÆSVNTDEIDEO

A dickless nigger

You're full of shit, to be honest, and taking things you don't understand embarrassingly out of context. gods die, God is resurrected and eternal.
If you're going to try to troll us at least learn wtf you are talking about first.

>All the gods of the gentiles are devils.

Daaasss RITE. Gimmie monie so you aint going to hell boo and we pit your face on our chapel

AVE MARIA Brother

Not as cool as mah boi ML

>See, Christcucks can't even not beat up each other!

You people are literally getting outbred by muzzies. In 2000 years they'll be sitting in your place talking about how Christianity is a religion for the European, how Muhammed was a defender of European values. Friendly reminder that Titus got the cross to hang christcucks like you up lmao

The SSPX, while still being Catholic, has broken away from the authority of the Vatican after the novelties introduced and forced upon the faithful after Vatican 2, so their position is considered irregular. To be regularized just means to put us back under the authority of Rome. We acknowledge Rome's authority, however, can not currently submit to it because God's authority is always greater.
You can like it to if your father wants you to steal something, and you resist him. You acknowledge that he's your father and you owe him obedience in everything that does not contradict the laws of God, however, you can not obey his command to steal.

Forgot pic

best book after kjv :3

where da wolfy at! shiiiiet man things are gettin heavy

gonna open a swiss bank account soon

>Catholicism
>satanic

uh k youtube.com/watch?v=gCeywGgW5Qg

How am I full of shit? How could you say that? Are you saying I really deserve that? How is that out of context? Does not congregation refer to a council of super rabbis? Does not congragation refer to the the Jews? How can it not? Havn't you read that in TORAH that jewish judges are called gods? Is this not a divine council? Who are you to say it is out of context? is it not YOU who fail to quote the holey scriptures? Why do you keep talking like a cuck user?

no.

titus fucking destroyed jews you fucking jew

why are you in this thread?

>In 2000 years
I'm pretty sure there will be zero muzzies in the millennial kingdom

>Romans 15:27
Read the entire section, fool.
Paul mentions two groups of christians donating to the poor christians in Jerusalem. He is clearly cautious of the Jews there as he states:
>Pray that I may be kept safe from the unbelievers in Judea

Add to that, you get to devour the flesh and drink the blood of your Messiah every week in a ritual sacrifice.

If one of the 40000 gets curoppted no problem. if one if the one church gets corrupted(it is) big problem.

That video has nothing to do with catholicism

Alright lads, I need your guy's help. Lately I've been wondering if I'll go to heaven. I said the Lord's prayer and accepted Jesus into my heart, I do my best to thank God for what he's given me every day, and before I go to sleep. I do my best to not lie (I used to be horrible about it), I don't steal, cheat, or do anything bad. I'm pretty sure I love God and Jesus, but I'm jaded so I don't really feel anything anymore. I don't go to church, as I find them cancerous and I don't have nice clothes. So, do I have a good chance of going to heaven? The worst thing I do is beat my dick. Please help.