SCIENCE IS "DISGUSTING" YOU BIGOTS

CHECK YOUR SCIENTIFIC PRIVILEGE

archive.is/1hCjU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/getongab/status/893975352804028417
archive.is/zDabf
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/google-fires-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-author-james-damore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was it mott

Fuck this dude and fuck google.

Kek and lel

His pic

>Willem Defoe lovechild

Oh boy Anita will be such a busy young lady this year.
So Many white males to reeducate in the company.

nah moot's a cuck

Has he been fired?

>Google is overly left and silences the right
>Results in extreme left that cannot be criticised.
When you realise Sup Forums is the same as Google but reversed.

kys
awful analogy

well
at least there's another job opening for him

twitter.com/getongab/status/893975352804028417

hopefully some crazy tranny spic kills him

IT WAS MOOT

>writes 'manifesto' about how toxic the current culture is
>leftists literally dox him and threaten him

People are blind.

The left always speak here, idiot.

Moot is a surprisingly unintelligent man.

Fuck you Aussie shills. The Koalacaust cant happen fast enough.

Except there are dozens of your lefty shill threads every day.

Nigger commies come on here every day and just shit up the board. It's not like we can actually do anything to ruin their lives like google can with any of their employees.

Good fucking God how this has blown out of proportion.

I pray this has just woken many people up.

where the flying fuck even is the "manifesto" is there a link?

>technology created and built on white male brain power
>the genius has been polluted with women, minorities and gender whatevers
>riding the coattails of the white man's brain trust
>creativity suffers
>innovation screeches to a halt
>quest for global dominance stalls
>google empire implodes

googles gonna goog

a leftist society wouldn't even let (((you))) have a say. your comment would be deleted and you'd be anned

What did he say that was so objectionable? I have yet to see an actual counterargument or rebuttal.

All I've seen from the libs is discussion on how offended they are.

did the think he could get away with it?

So this whole story was written for the sole purpose of telling people this person's name?

Kind of fucked up, dystopia type shit here.

Doesn't CA have some laws on Doxxing?

Can I get a tl;dr on this manifesto? Google censored it from showing up on the search results.

Here it is on (((Gizmodo)))

archive.is/zDabf

pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

You will never see that user.
He peppered his arguments with facts.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME XIR'S GENDER?!?

Not to anyone's knowledge. He's doing a livestream with Jordan B. Peterson I think, that'll be the first we hear from him. I doubt Google will fire him now, it would only prove him right and would be really bad PR (you can bet your ass that if they fire this guy, he's getting an interview on Tucker) whereas the pissing and moaning that would come from keeping him can be dealt with.

the women are upset because the user who wrote the manifesto said there were differences between men and women. that is the only side they can cling onto than being mad that the employees are targeting conservative co workers for their Orwellian thought police

If they do those laws exist to protect leftists, not to punish them. Their own rules never apply to them.

He talks about the need for ideological diversity over racial diversity.
Then he started talking about the correlations between race an iq.

No it was this guy

Ah, thanks. Also does Sup Forums like Damore or nah?

Who is this "moot" everyone keeps talking about?

It'd still tie them up in court for a few months at least. Make it a battle of attrition.

I knew the lunchlad had it in him

summer cant end soon enough...

Fuck you, I'm an oldfag who's been here since 2015 and I've never heard of this guy.

i read it, no. He didnt come near close enough to gain any respect for what he said. but for calling out SJW diversity hires and anti-conservative corporate cultures, i admire what hes sacrificed; his career at google.

"moot" is a 56-year old cross dressing man from canada

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

>disgusting
sounds like the journalist isn't being objective

The counter argument is fuck you nazi!

That's not why they aren't going to fire him. It's because the opinions he shared weren't percievable as hateful or aggressive, and as a result of he was fired he would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. There's a good chance that, by doing this, he secured himself a job as a mid level engineer for all eternity at google.

Why does Google need to feel as though they are the diversity oasis? Literally no other company does this bad job at PR

>oldfag
>2015
I know this is bait but kys yourself

Summer never ends here friend. They just keep piling up on each other.

It's gone now but...

Always wondered. Got any sauce?

Oh my sweet summer child....
Nobody cares if it was hateful, the content of his speech is what is unacceptable, not the mode.

SPOKE TO SOON LADS. GOOGLE FIRES DIVERSITY MEMO AUTHOR JAMES DAMORE

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/google-fires-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-author-james-damore/

thanks

>people are blind
also said women were unfit to work in a competitive environment, didn't it?

>Moot's probably one of the faggots who's trying to oust him right now.

Man how times have changed...

I read his manifesto, seems pretty tame to me, I'm kinda shocked the left are that intolerate to the rather benign cuck tier shit that he wrote. Hopefully this pushes him further to the right now.

Strictly, no.
It merely pointed out that biological factors like pregnancy and a lesser drive to obtain status might be impacting the (((wage gap))), as opposed to it being rooted only in oppressive (((patriarchy))).

D I S G U S T I N G

Bigots, you're on notice.

Who is moot?

Google is a cult tbqh

(You)

>disgusting

Nice """""""journalism"""""" you got there mashable.

Lawsuit time.

I'd say I agree... If the courts weren't owned a run by actual google CEO family and friends.

its never attractive people caring about shit like this, in either side.

They won't fire him. They'll Milton him. Stick him in a corner with nowhere to go and make his life miserable until he quits. He should take the offer by Gab and tell Google to go fuck themselves. Or work it out with Gab so they still hire him after he trolls the fuck out of Google by showing up to work in a dress and behaving erratically until they fire him so he can publicly sue the fuck out of them.

reminder to get firefox and a search engine of your choice, always use multiple adblocks that don't let through the 'good ads' when using sites like youtube

Close friend of W.T. Snacks, the original admin of 4chins.

The women are upset because their scam is being uncovered and discussed. Diversity hires aren't "hires" because they can't do the job. THat's why they're "diversity" hired.

Fuck. Time to start finding an alternative to Jewgle. Wanted to start spending less time on YouTube anyway.

IT'S HAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPENNNNNNIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Fake news.

We need to start SA-style street violence against leftists. This has gone too far already.

record status: CORRECTED

Any indication of wrong think within the upper echelons of the technology sector requires urgent stamping out by the Femi-Stasi.

Oh right. And whenever I see an antifa thread it disappears immediately.
KYS

>In his email to Breitbart Tech, Damore claimed, “They just fired me for ‘perpetuating gender stereotypes.'”

Is that even a thing people get fired for?

Like if a female co-worker asks me to lift something heavy for her, can I get her fired?

I know, but I guess I always reserved the idea that they are still capable of using logic but this peek into the culture of Google shows how doomed that company is, they won't be able to get by on marketing forever.

Mozilla isn't that great either, they ousted their ceo years ago when they found out he hates homos. I agree with your ad blocking initiative though.

>showing up to work in a dress and behaving erratically until they fire him so he can publicly sue the fuck out of the

Genius, on multiple dimensions.

I THINK WE ARE ALL MISSING THE POINT.
Now that he is fired...
When do they go after the people that agreed with him on that internal poll?
my guess is tomorrow.

I hope the left endorses this fully too.

>Women need more protection on college campuses!

>Excuse me, please stop perpetuating gender stereotypes

some argentinian lad is telling me to check out 'brave' as an alternative to mozilla in another thread m8

They posted a pic of him.

Don't try to look into these things as pertaining to the enforcement of the existing rules. They have already succeeded into making legislation so loose and open to interpretation that there is now effectively nothing but ideological tyranny in these companies.

How ironic that Noam Chomsky would have to be right on his assessments of corporal totalitarianism.

>giving a fuck about workplace culture

just shut your mouth and do your job. Small fights over shit you will never win isn't worth it, no matter how disgusting sjws are

What's more important is earning money for guns and ammo

It puzzles me how the fuck tech became so full of these types of sjw faggots to begin with. I taught myself python, so knowing logic makes you see the world objectively imo and not emotionally, but then how the fuck is a job that requires logical thinking full of people unable to use it outside of programming? I've reflected on the idea that perhaps the right wing is wrong, but I cannot objectively fault it using logic, so what is really going on?

PURGE! PURGE! PURGE!

TELL US MORE, MATE!

Sidenote: As an American of native descent, I always felt Australia was the place for me. How bad do Aussies hate white American people?

>also said women were unfit to work in a competitive environment, didn't it?
No, stop making shit up faggot. He wrote that sexism is a real problem and that biological differences between men and women mattered for large population trends but were much less significant and dwarfed by other factors at the individual level which is why you should still treat each prospective candidate equally. He was questioning the view that women not gravitating towards technology as a large scale population trend was necessarily a purely social / sexist problem that needed to be actively fixed with forced diversity quotas.

he doesnt have any he's just a retard projecting his own insecurities

Aussies love Americans no doubt in my mind that you should immediately move to Australia my burger friend.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
SOCIETY IS FUCKED, BUCKO

Tech people tend to be beta weaklings who are easily influenced by the leftist propaganda.

Without doxing myself, I am related to someone very prominent within silicon valley. They have full blown STATED leftist SJW beliefs and endorse and encourage them in their businesses, while not applying much of it to themselves personally.

They'd happily fire someone for this - while never actually endorsing any form of diversity high up the food chain that would harm their bottom line.