Dylann

Why don't we see more threads about this absolute LEGEND?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z041DGPtFHU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
liveleak.com/view?i=36b_1498664181
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>legend
He was an idiot who did more harm than good to his cause. BREVIK was a legend.

>Killing young nobodys who would never end up becoming politicians anyways
are you retarded user

Fuck that racist murderer, I hope he gets BLACKED in prison

goes on a racist massacre
doesn't massacre LGBTQ faggots
doesn't massacre feminists
doesn't massacre jews
who does he massacre?? some old church negros. powerful. wow kid you blew it.

fuck reminds me Elliot Rodger. plan was to kill a bunch of hot sorority girls in the end he kills some normies.

cia

>killed church going nigs that actually dindu nuffin
>didnt go to the ghetto to kill gang nigs that actually deserve it

He's a fucking idiot

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you could see into the fucking future!

This. Dylann should've been more productive and killed some gang members. This was most likely his first idea, but he was too cowardly to take on people who might actually shoot back.

I saw a documentary on him and the kids that were grown up and survived on the island were telling their accounts of the shooting. They were either reporters for leftist newspapers, in education for things like liberal studies, or interns for liberal politicians. He did do some damage user.

People don't realize that Roof killed a bunch of old ladies because he read about so many innocent white people slaughtered by blacks. It was his way of vengeance

youtube.com/watch?v=z041DGPtFHU

Seriously the guy was a fucking pussy. Could of went to a BLM rally or a trap house but he killed the best niggers have to offer. Like business owning, God fearing, dindu nuffin niggers. What a sad excuse of a white man.

He may have hurt the cause but I think any confusion with what he did and the actions of the alt-right as a movement are purely artifice used by disingenuous leftists who don't actually believe what they're saying

we dont blame bernie when his supporters shoot up people

He's fairly similar to all other school shooters just with a superficial change of motive.

Rather than rebelling against some shadowy injustice that society imposed on him because he was bullied or something, he's attempting to fight back against the race problem in america thru a symbolic act intended to start a race war.

of course, he probably should've picked worse blacks than old black ladies at church as they are literally the most morally upright black people

still it was kinda cool

>killed off Norwegian Labor Party youth members
>saved norway
Dylann just shot up some church

You know how the left fetishes victims.
These where all a bunch of pussies, no one would have amounted to anything if Brevik hadn't come.

Damn good point Nordbro.
These leftist scum probably got a free ticket into any leftist job because of the shooting. Do you know of the camp though? I heard it was specifically meant for grooming future leftists. You know more than me, that is why I am asking. Has no politicians or high society leftists come from the camp?

this bitch boy literally killed old ladies. What kind of autist does that instead of going to a BLM protest or some faggot rally?

/thread

>left fetishizes victims
No they just use "victimization" as an excuse. If someone is not victimized they will simply pretend that they have been in order to justify an attack on somebody else.

"Don't step out of line, you might make somebody mad" is the mentality of sheep, and it NEVER works in reality. People subconsciously respect strength, not kindness.

In the real world, Muslims hate gays and keep women in bags while White Christians have given them everything they ever asked for
>faggots and women vote for more muslims
>faggots and women shit on white people everyday

All of you in Europe should study how we lost the fight in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

I never understood why these supposedly woke political shooters go after basic civilians. Oh right it's because they're just violent nutjobs using politics as a justification.

People like Roof and Breivak are low lives. They hurt our cause by espousing rightwing views and then committing acts of terrorism that mortify the public, thus hurting our cause. For christs sake Roof pretty much single handedly killed the confederate flag

The reason ISIS is so vilified is because they terrorize innocents. Roof, McVeigh, etc....are no better

A legend would be someone offing the (((1%))). Funny how there's never an attempt on them.

Bump

McVeigh targeted an oppressive government installation, stfu

he killed a politician fool

He was a fucking moron.

>hurr durr blacks are murderers so I'm gonna go shoot up a church because I'm so superior to them

He already was. poor little white boi.

liveleak.com/view?i=36b_1498664181

Because I'm disappointed.

He went into a church, where there were unarmed niggers at least in a church, which means almost nothing to me, instead of going to coon town and shooting ACTUAL nigger degenerates.

On a 10 point scale, I give him a six.

he was an idiot those black people were nice christians

he killed a bunch of low level pencil pushers and unintentionally wiped out a daycare in the process

what the fuck is that supposed to accomplish

He killed traditional good southern church niggers. If youre gonna go out at least make it on something fucking good. Shoot up a synagogue or a mosque or some shit. Idk theyre so many better targets. Or do like some LGBT feminist rally or a BLM thing. Fucking retard

>inb4 someone links the FBI tips .gov

>

He dropped a BLM politician

No he didn't. That church was a political church funding BlackLivesMatter and the preacher was a BLM activist politician.

He's somebody's prison wife now

Dylann got MK'd

His haircut is /fa/ as fuck
Gonna get it in yellow-blonde

he should've gone travis bickle through the ghetto

He killed old people in a church. He failed the mission. The target is the ghetto. He's a fucking ass-sucking retard who didn't even target the right demographic.

Idiot.

He never posted nudes.

>That church was a political church funding BlackLivesMatter and the preacher was a BLM activist politician.

Well, well..

I have to research this angle.

Maybe the target was for a reason.

>Why don't we see more threads about this absolute LEGEND?
Roofs last about 20 years.