STORMWEENIES GTFO

Don't you fucking dare tell me that white girls aren't hideously disgusting. Name any celebrity, supermodel, or your average Stacy and I guarantee you she's filth.

>promotes white girls
>all white girls are ugly stupid trash
>1 in 5 of them will get interracially married and even more have interracial sex and fuck their dogs, children and arguably make the worst mothers and wives on the planet
>still obsess over them cuz
>muh whyte womins

They're overrated for sure but there are hot white girls. If you want underrated, so you can date an 8/10 as an 8/10 without any hypergamy, you might need to stick with the brown girls.

You reek of jealousy and self loathing.

I wish resentful virgins didn't have access to Sup Forums.

You're in denial stormfags

Bump for dumb founded nazicucks to address

What the fuck is the point of this thread other than to prove you're bitter about either A) not being white or B) not having the attention of white girls? Is that what this is? You can't get the attention of white women so you shit post here looking for a response?

Here's your (you). Now fuck off and cry yourself to sleep.

Crying virgin is not an argument I'm afraid

Find any white girl from supermodels to your next door neighbor and I promise all are disgusting. As a white man, ask yourself, are these cretins really worth protecting?

Get help.

Agreed white girls are ugly, anime is all you need.

Thanks for the tip Shaniqua.

Go to bed, CF.
Damn dirty spic.

I'm afraid that is not an argument either

You're welcome carl

>compiling these pictures
Total faggot detected

Fag, virgin, and spic are still not arguments kiddo

That youtuber looks cute without makeup. or at least she did years ago when she was really popular.

Oh my god that dress?

If you cannot accept the pure form of a woman without makeup, you are a beta virgin faggot and a bane to the white race.

Either exile or kys.

I mean I guess if you have really low standards, most dudes don't seem to care about that though

Lol "pure"
Are you high?

All non robot women are shit

AThe supposed white women in these pictures are Jews.
You are also a Jew OP.
I haven't read this thread but anyone who disagrees with me is a Jew too.

t. Stormfag

Im a white bitch and my bf says i look better without makeup

What now faggot?

If he didn't say that he wouldn't get laid

ITT: OP just discovered that makeup makes women look a lot better than they actually do, and OP assumes that only white women do this.

Now this is the part where he cherry picks a with/without makeup pic of a minority woman and presents it as proof that only white women are ugly.

What? I don't care what he says, im the one who wants his cock and his family's business so he can literally say anything and id still fuck him. I'm the one who likes makeup tb desu

Lol test for yourself then user.
You'll probably blame Jews for the search resulta

>saying Lol because you know I called you out on your bullshit

My work is done here. Have a nice thread

stop posting biotrash

I didn't know saying lol was an indication of defeat.
You'll take whatever you can get I suppose. Run along now cucklet

*cherrypicks*

this is a nigger...

It makes the Stormie's mad tho
Couldn't find a single one that wasn't disgusting. Can you?

I come online and troll autistic tweens.

>Achievements breh

Honestly think this one's fine, you should try harder when cherrypicking.

It is absolutely not fine, are you blind user?

How about showing a non white that ain't less than 20 and looks this good without make up?

absolutely disgusting

>OP hides his leaf/amerilard flag
>is some kind of disgusting mestizo hapa trash

Meanwhile 98% white land with girls that look 16 into their 20s (unless the drug/alcohol hew gets to them).

Its hard, all women are naturally fugly, but my point is white women are by far the ugliest

>posts clown caked in makeup as an argument? Come on now

I know, white nationalists are either blind or in deep denial

>Its hard, all women are naturally fugly,
2D ones are naturally cute, but yeah not many women older than 20 look really good without make up.

>but my point is white women are by far the ugliest

You must be blind if you think that unmixed Abo, sub-Saharan African or Native American women look better than white women.

Not abos obviously, they're not even human.
What's wrong with natives?
And most African do look better, at least without makeup

>tfw guys are better looking than make-up less women

No homo

Looks like a cold slop of leftover turkey, fucken sick lmfao

>What's wrong with natives?
You probably never been to Bolivia or Peru.

>And most African do look better, at least without makeup.
I disagree, i don't even like them with make up.

Well the irrational preference for white bitches seems to be founded purely in denial and a plethora of excuses point proven stormfags

get on top of the cuck shed, we got a graboid.

All these ones look above average even without make up, the fact that you guys are so used up to look at women with tons of layers of make up, that you probably forgot how women look naturally.

You are looking to much at the superficial. That girl you posted has very nice bone structure, squared jawline, cute chin, big eyes. That is what a high quality genetic specimen looks like.

Not every chick looks like an anime toon you virgin fuck.

LEL

Cara Delevinge and Amber Heard are the daughters of Aphrodite, the incarnation of the platonic idea of beauty.

Most people are just ugly. It takes delusion to convince that the person you end up with isn't unattractive.

Why do below average males look 20 times better than female supermodels?
Its more than just the comparison between makeup and no makeup, when you compare them even to ugly men they are still terribly unattractive. I think what you mean to say is, they're above average in comparison to their own specific race and gender
>not every chick looks like an anime toon
No, instead they're greasy acne faced slimeballs with rat hair and deformed faces. At least white girls anyway.
High quality genetic specimen
>pic related

Amber Heard is probably one of the few real women who are a 9 or higher. It's a shame she is a gold digger slut with shitty personality.

Is this Obamaleaf? Your posting style and air of lunacy is remarkably similar.

i would love to here this guys op on nigger celebs,supermodels, or average sheboon.

>Why do below average males look 20 times better than female supermodels?
Because your brain is used to watch women with make up all time, and men without make up all time.

Why do average red apples look better than perfect purple or brown apples?

So far the best answer I've gotten is "that's just how they look"

Thereby admitting the white race, or at least white females, are inferior to all others and should be ethnically replaced with artificial wombs

lmao

this dude got dumped by a white chick very recently

wew gurenshlagen lad you have alot of pics of white women... you sure you aint a snow melter?

>white women are unattract-

Could be that faggot obssessed with latino chicks, and she even left his ass leaving him butthurt lol

areyookiddingme?

what about tay tay?

faggot

>white women are attrac-

White women are the people who spend the most in make up and cosmetic surgeries, no wonder why natural women look "ugly" to you.

>why do below average males look 20x better than female supermodels
Uh maybe because yur gay?
>pic related

this one is pretty attractive without makeup,
whats your point here?

we only need to convince you, if you yourself are white

I'm literally not attracted to 99% of not whites, and the ones I am attracted have predominantly white features. Also some girls look pretty even without makeup. Hell I've even met some who look better with little to no makeup rather than a lot

If you're into that Neanderthal look, then sure I'll give you a pass user

The makeup makes her look worse

thanks for the dubble bubble (((you)))s now my autismz is growing stronk

beautiful without makeup what the fuck are you smoking?????

>The makeup makes her look worse

Where do you faggots come from?Absolutely nobody was posting this bullshit for two days and here you are again spamming this bullshit.

This one actually isn't too bad...
Still has acne though

>ever finding non-whites attractive

Not.even.once. Anything non-white is fucking repulsive to me, always has been.

If it's brown, flush it down, if it's black, send it back.

NAH NIGGA THAT HAS
GRANOLA WRITTEN ALL UP IN IT

I know a HOT white woman when I see her!

The master race.

-tive

hes probably an INCEL HAPA shitpositng here to make him feel better, a couple of days ago an user posted pics of reddit conversations where these HAPPAS even talked about posting BLACKED threads on /pol to make themselves feel better

She's a fucking mong mate
Plus ginger genes? Yuck.

yeah.......i though you were shilling this whole thread but that confirms it... or maybe you're a mongrel or total homo

sage
fuck this thread

went from white hater to white expert real quick
anyway nice bantz, got some mad (you)'s here.

You find pic related attractive but I'm the shill?

1488 Aryan warrior get btfo

>This JIDF damage control

um, try again sweety, whites are systematically superior and you know it.

Thanks, not as many as I wanted but oh well

kek not even cherry picking. This your average ape.