Facebook is 47% white

>Facebook is 47% white
>Intel is 50% white
>Amazon is 54% white
>Twitter is 55% white
>Microsoft is 56% white
>Google is 57% white
>Apple is 57% white
What the fuck, how much "diversity" do these assholes want? They're already running way below the general population for whites.

Whites are the niggers of Asians.

100% non-white ideally

They're about as "diverse" as your country is. I don't understand what your problem is.

This. That's why we Asians are flocking to white countries, to teach you how to work.

Well, they really aren't. For that age group, both US and Canada are over 70% white. And it should be even higher than that, taking into account the small number of blacks and hispanics who enter these fields.

Asians are generally considered "non-diverse" in jobs and schools so they need shittier races

>literal false flagging

There should be 0% whites at all these companies. Asians are the only ones smart enough to do work like this.

As a white man myself I can admit asians complete intellectually superiority over us cave dwelling wh*te monkeys.

It's Monkees.

>they need shittier races
kek

Now we know why Apple has been going to shit.

whites have much to be proud of. too bad their trash bring them down

We hispanics will drive you chinks out!

Newsflash chinkroaches, IQ studies show the top 20% of white people are smarter than the top 20% of east asians. East asians have hardly invented anything.

>top 20% of white people

you mean jews

also to vote democrat and turn us into collectivist societies like you just left

why wouldn't you want to be like japan?

Because you can't make Japan with 40 million niggers

Thank you, kind asians, for culturally enriching us.

Seriously though, I wish Asians adopted me the way whites adopt niggers. It would've been much better than my tv/burger upbringing.

i would like america to be like japan, problem is you can't have that with diversity. and if asians move here they make the country more diverse.

plus japanese-americans do not vote like their brethren at home, look at hawaii or the japanese vote in california to see the big change.

in order to preserve asia, they should stay there and work on improving it, not by coming here and promoting globalism.

Here, allow me to give you the full experience

YOU PRAY VIORIN NOW

DO YOUR MATH HOMEWALK

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY, COMMIT SEPPUKU

White people take up more than a fifth so it's unfair. If White people want true equality then many of them should not have jobs so that it's equal for all races.

These are people who think a 95% black high school is "extremely diverse". Don't try to use logic to understand them with logic.

>America is 56% white
How is it not perfect?

HAHAHA, I know for a fact niggers don't know shit about technology. They just pick up a random Tyrone from Detroit and give him a degree.

I'm appalled by the amount of racism on this webpage. The N word is not allowed to be used by White people yet I'm seeing it all over the place. I'm going to post this link on facebook and you will all be in trouble if you don't stop being racist.

s-sorry

Shut up, you said it and you is only sorry because you got caught and are scared. You are a racist.

Whatever nigger

Disgusting. I hope you are disgusted with you're racist self.

BLUE LIPPED SPEARCHUCKING MOONCRICKET DINDU NUFFIN NIGGER

I like you, you make me laugh.

Hispanics, arabs, indians and North Africans aren't white, which your country considers to be white. Which is why real whites are a minority in the uSA.

>Asians are generally considered "non-diverse" in jobs and schools so they need shittier races

But indians are Asian...in the "somewhere in the continent" way.
And they can't be any shittier.

>What the fuck, how much "diversity" do these assholes want?

Always remember:
>diversity is a codeword for white genocide

I'm sure you meant to type your instead of you're

STOP BEING A RACISTS. You should all be ashamed of youreselfs

Are you stupid? "Got caught"? "Scared"?
First time here or are you joking?

I want to know what people really think. Not just what facist jerkoffs like you will "allow". Nigger.

>you mean jews
He got you there

not only that, jews count as white

All the racists people in this webpage should be not racist. You should kill youreself if racist. I'm only 11 and i already know not to be racist you stupids.

Jews aren't oppressed so its ok to make fun of them

Look like they did a lot of meme hires.

Pretty close

(((white)))...

they actively discriminate against real whites, just like down south on hollywood

fuck kikes they got a bad thing coming

I like how the more black a company is, the shittier its products are

(((christina sommers)))

that bitch called for the death of whites

don't ever post her again here

Include me in the screen cap.

Aren't we including pakis and poos as Asian now like the brits do?