Sup Forums BTFO once again

Sup Forums BTFO once again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>missing the point as always
american "education"

It seems Royal Dutch Airlines is encouraging passengers not to follow air travel safety conventions. Only one of those three examples would work.

>Homeschooled by swedish parents
Okay pal, whatever helps you sleep.

Just fuck my shit up :^)

this is retarded, in the event of an crash only one of those seatbelt combinations is going to result in saving the human race.

>only one of those can save your life

these should be officially forced upon people based on their sexuality, in cars too

two of those don't work, good anti gay analogy
on a flight I wouldn't want the top two seat belts

>seatbelts don't need to be functional, so neither do faggots
k

>Only one of them works

This. hahahaha what the fuck.

>btfo by some liberal airline tweet post supporting gays
how exactly? this doesn't effect me at all.

>the only pairing that will save your life is symbolism for heterosexuals.

Kek

consumable aids

>The point of a seatbelt is not to save lives, it's an individual's right to use homosexed seatbelts

jesus christ how fuckin' stupid

2/3 won't make a satisfying click sound they will make a soft high pitched thud

We've got to the point where you literally can't tell if they're putting not so hidden messages in their propaganda as resistance or are simply this retarded.

Which configuration would you prefer in the event of an accident? You're missing the point cuck.

>only one of those combinations works
Really makes my nogging jogging.

We should hijack this. Say that the only combination that's allowed on a plane is the last one, that homosexuals are useless, etc. Maybe even try to frame the airline as homophobic for only using one of the three combinations and using this as a metaphor for homosexualty.

This has to be some secret redpill operation.

There's no way anyone's this stupid.

Am I suffering from Deja Vu, or is this thread an exact copy of pict/text that was posted earlier.

IF this is Deja Vu, I am going to break the cycle by sage, and by not providing the same response as I think I should give.

That was actually a good bit of foreshadowing. Even with two female ends, life finds a way. Most people don't pick up on this.

They thought it was cute. This is the pr work of a woman

This is intentionally stupid right?

faggot niggers

You were supposed to have the perfect response, now you fucked it up and we all have to do this again. Damnit man

So how long until faggots realize that they're being played?

Haha,in a way,they're proving homosexuality doesn't work in a society with fucking seatbelts!

>now you fucked it up and we all have to do this again
I posted my response in the previous incarnation of this thread.

I was just pointing out in a fun way that this is the second time today that this exact thread posted. This is a curious thing for a bot to be posting over and over.

It is like they are cramming the best left wing memes at us over and over. I think these things should be countered/outmemed

>two of these things will cause death
Mind = Blown

SWING and a miss...

Technology is sexist
We need transgender parts

Enough of the male and female ends

Are they being serious?

How did things go so wrong?

Mmmmmmm

Kek, it's not safe to be a fag

You see this boy right here?

Looks like a primo trap doesn't he?

Well this cutie ended up genociding more niggers than any human being in history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium

Royal Dutch Airlines crashing their planes with no survivors apparently.

wtf i love traps now

This guy gets it, what did you think about Kurt giving the computer winning a game of chess a drink of alcohal and at the end of the movie giving "the thing" a swig of alcohal basically saying. "You won fuck it"

Blew my mind when it hit me.

I saw a thread on /s/ that was on /r9k/ weeks ago, with the same answers and pictures. Guess Sup Forums is messing up with my mind.

The top two don't click though.

KLM is highkey redpilling the twittersphere

>implying a seatbelt will save your life in a plane crash

Based KLM demonstrating the natural law understanding of sex and marriage. Gay marriage is nonfunctional as a social good because it's incapable of producing offspring. Useless, pointless.

so they're sayin they kinda want homos to die?

uuhh.. uhhh.
STFU lefty-cuck!!!!

So basically anything but straight doesn't work.

That doesn't even make sense

To think God would make so clear what atheists so often push for.

It's like they always say: Atheists are gay.

good point.
>How fucking IIP++-phobic of them to only demonstrate 3 configurations!!!!

Regardless if we're talking about seat belts in general, only one of these will actually matter in saving your life. Who the fuck wants a defective seatbelt?

only one pair works as intended... why would they even use this as an example? At first I thought this was against homosexuality... i don't care either way because SAGE

have you ever met an atheist that wasn't a homosexual ?

desu?
yes, but in those cases they are very strong pro-lgbtqiip++ supporters.

>thinks Sup Forums got BTFO because of a rainbow seat-belt
>pulls "american education" meme
okay, well since me education was apparently shit, tell me why i should give a fuck about some rainbow seat-belt?

Do you think lgbters go ape shit about plugging usb cables into their phones?

this is magnets disprove homosexuality tier, someone get a nigerian scientist some belt buckles so he can scientifically prove that homos are impossible

Anyone have that video of the faggot mouthing off to some Russians and getting punched on an airplane?