#fattyofakkad #sargoyofcuckkad @SARGONOFAKKAD

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#fattyofakkad

It's blowing up! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Sargon was bitching about le holocaust on Twitter and now #fattyofakkad is coming back with a vengeance!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/894729788622909440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buuuuummmmp

FUCK THIS FAT NIGGER

heres a sagearooni

BUMP THIS SHIT

hell yeah nigger! wage meme war on this faggot akkad

Bumpity bump bump

How can he bitch about a fictional event? That's like bitching about lord of the rings

bump

How did TheBigKK's server become the official server for AltRight.com? Do they not know he's a degenerate furfag homosexual?

Pls dont do that to my goy of akkad

THIS IS A MEME WAR, TWEET #fattyofakkad

Blowing up? There's only like 10-15 tweets.

bump

The horrors of the destruction of Alderaan. Why will you not condemn the Empire?

rare varg

I summon the warriors of Sup Forums to unite against Sargon!

BUMP!!!!!!

Literally bigkk rn

Bump Let this be the end of SargonOfAkkad.

Push the AltLight into our camp or irrelevance.

Hail total Aryan victory.

Somebody is assmad

I am whiter than Sargon ahhaha

well he deserves this hate desu for his support for that über faggot Kraut and Tea so fuck him

TWITTER #fattyofakkad
fight the good fight my lads :D

bummmmmmp

FEED ME SEYMOUR

Look it's Akkad's shill! :D

There's like 5 tweets, you autist.

Everyone tweet #fattyofakadd

B u m p e d

I don't mind faggad of fagfagfag he seems like a good fellow white

sweet memes made by an altfurry

Somebody is assmadThey can't handle real world shit. They are fucking neetsocs

FATTY OF AKKAD! XD

What did sargon do?

WHAT'S GOING ON THIS THREAD JUST EXPLODED I TAKE WHAT I SAID BACK

WHAT DID HE DO?

Did he really get a job at MTV? Proof?

Best meme 2k17 XDDDDDDDDDD

Said that the holocaust happened as described. But he's in the EU, so that shouldn't surprised much people.

Typical faggot who talks shit on twitter but won't have an actually live debate

look at this fat pseudo-intellectual nigger

Confirmed, bigkk is a furry and a faggot.

Sargon of Akkad is a disgusting quadroon, he is not pure. Shall the alt-right envelop him in a sea of logic and whiteness, kekshallah

He shilled for their shekels.

context. I NEED SOME CONTEXT

Quadron of Cuckkad

Sargon is a degenerate alt lite piece of shit. TheBigKK is a degenerate alt right furfag homosexual.

Both should be shunned.

bumb

Not your personal army.

Why are you niggers linking to this thread? Are you stupid?

If it's an issue, ask him for a debate, he will probably say yes.

This shit flinging is cancer.

Who is bigkk and why should I care

fuck sargon

Bump, this faggots had it coming for a long time. Time to shut his fat cuckolded mouth.

He is a furfag but one of the good ones.

kill yourself nigger kike

That's the thing, several people already said they want a debate and he's rebuked them. Very uncharacteristic.

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/894729788622909440

No such thing as a good furfag

Anyone who watches Sarcuck needs to get off this website. He has no principles and very little intelligence. All he cares about is growing his audience and making more money, not the truth.

literally no such thing

How did sargon even get so fuckin obese?

May I make a reccomendation?

"Sargon is so fat, George Soros couldnt pay for his liposuction"

Only redditors would watch Sargon. They have no shame.

Question: what are you going to do if he gets tired of being called fat and loses weight?

Call him a faggot SJW-lite cuck?

What about a dead furfag?

Omg sargay is an anti-semite.

YYYEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!

YES Sup Forums!!!!

DO NOT TALK ABOUT
***ACTUAL POLITICAL TOPICS WHERE THE INTERNET CAN SWAY THEM TOWARDS THE RIGHT (aka the "politically INCORRECT" stance!!)

NO!!! BAD GOY!!!

Talk about this or that RANDOM E-CELEB that (((WE))) propped up and gave as a gift for (You) to HATE!!!!!!

YES!!!

DO THAT!!!

Don't prganize around anything that is actually IMPORTANT!!! NO!!! Kvetch about LAuren Southern's died roots and possible jewishness and Sargon of Mossad!!! YEEEeesssss!!!! Fools!!! SLLLLLAAAYYY (yourselves!!)

Bet you won't! (fags)

You are aware that in order to change the system the middle ground needs to crumble?

I need a quick rundown

Fuck off kike!

Sargon being Sargon

wont let me post here

Sergon of akkad a fat pice of shit. fat people cant be redpilled

rekt

You are aware that if the middle ground is taken over by a wave of CENTRISTS posing as (wither left or right) that the STATUS QUO of the ELITE (who fund these "radical centrists"...lel) STAYS INTACT... right?

(You)... wise friend, are aware of that being the case I was lampooning... right?

You're not stupid and completely missed the (not so) subtle point... right?

Yeah... thought so.

just make a new twitter and @ him

The middle ground must be smashed. Get off the fence. Why do you think the right started using the cuck meme ?

Tfw pol does more to take down right wing youtubers than ((we)) ever could

Are you fucking retarded?!?!

How in the name of GOD (yes... "God" not g-d)

did you're glue-huffing as come to that conclusion?!?!
Or are you just low-rent JIDF outsourced to India?

Inquiring minds wish to know.

When did the fatty work for MTV? Someone give me a quick rundown

Equality. Formerly known as Jenn. 26. Cisgendered white female. Chubby disabled hippie chick with a passion for the mystical aspects of life.

Likes: Social Justice. Body Acceptance. African American culture. Yoga. Veganism. Tantra. Ancient aliens. Sacred gemoetry. Crystal healing. Space. Love. Light.

Just your average queer, fat, vegan tortoise trying to discover herself. My passion in life is unraveling it's mystery.

ATTENTION: This blog is NSFW.

Justice. Mixed race woman born female. Emerging from gender dysphoria and now exploring and learning to accept my female energy. (she/her) In transit and recovery. Opening the channels for chi, prana, kundalini., breathing through anahata (heart chakra). learning to open muladhara (root) and svadhishthana (sacral) chakra.Above all: Renaissance, Awakening, Growth, and Passivity.

Likes: Animal rights, transcendental meditation, eating disorder recovery, kundalini yoga, starch based veganism, crystal healing, sacred geometry, the teachings of the Ascended Masters, Metatron's Cube, The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, lucid dreaming, astral projection, the Melchizidek teachings, the Mystery schools, reiki, Traditional Chinese Medicine, alchemy, mysticism, The Holy Mountain by Alejandro Jodorowsky (a truly life-changing movie)

hit counter

>Sarcuck of Mossad
>right wing YouTuber

Top zozzle

The Big KK is now an official writer for the Alt Right. Nathan Gate. The fact that this man is allowed in the movement is a fucking joke

Be thee hot or cold, lest I spew you from my mouth.

FUCKING BUMP

kill yourself, he organizes tons of shit for the movement you Sargon shill

See... I don't disagree with you here... my point is is that you sperged out due to your personal "trigger words"

RE-READ my original post.. BUT... before you do... ask,
>is this poster being SARCASTIC?!?!

I'm gonna have to assume you are on
>the spectrum
because my younger brother is... so I'm not going to straight up eviscerate you... yet.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt after your last post... that we're on the same team.

haha

Are you shilling for Sarcuck?

We must destroy him for ruining our god and our movement!

Pretty sure all the anti-Sargon stuff lately is a /leftypol/ op. Don't be mislead.

PEDO OF AKKAD