How come Mike Myers makes a single flop move (The Love Guru) and his career is over but Adam sandler has only made...

How come Mike Myers makes a single flop move (The Love Guru) and his career is over but Adam sandler has only made awful movies that were flops for the last 10 years, yet still gets multi-million dollar movie deals?

The only answer I can think of is that (((Adam Sandler))) is a jew

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1459
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1459)))
youtube.com/watch?v=tcMvpaGKKkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Myers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fu the love guru was hella funny

>Myers
>Not a jew

Low quality bait my paki or turk or leaf friend.
The only thing I'm sure is that you're not australian since they tend to put more effort on shitposting.

flop usually indicates whether or not something was a financial success, not how good or bad a movie it is

Click was a great movie though. It made me both laugh and cry and have a new understanding of family values. Don't take time for granted anons

>Adam Sandler not the best comedian of the century

hes not a jew you dumb fuck spic piece of shit

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1459

Big fan of how I married an axe murderer. Captures the 90s really well.

Sandler is a confirmed conman.

Poor decisions.

Because he's not one of (((them)))

cuz he's not only based, he's a leaf.

it was OK funny, not really HAHA funny

Doesn't Sandler have his own production company? Pretty much all his movies come from that.

why can OP make a completely off topic thread and not be banned while other posters are banned for posting similar material?

the answer? OP should be fucking banned from Sup Forums for being too fucking retarded to look at which board he's posting on.

Sandler makes his own movies from his own production company.

Tier 1
>Billy Madison
>Happy Gilmore
>The Waterboy

Tier 2
>Big Daddy
>Little Nicky

Tier 3
>Mr. Deeds

Its been more than 10 years.

nigga we talkin about jews and shit how is this not /pol tier

Sanders runs his own operation. His own studio. He can bomb and flub and not hurt anyone else.

Sandler often finances his own films.

Myers does not.

I can't stand either of them, but I do know that difference sets them apart.

He made Grown Ups and Chuck and Larry. Those were well received. He also made Jack and Jill...which was not.

>Runs his own operation

I wonder who gave him that idea

Myers is an asshole. Love Guru was a big flop. Sandler makes profitable dogshit.

The cat in the hat

Mike Myers is known for being a humongous dickhole to people around him.

I've seen none of those.

Probably because I was born before 97'.

This

>has is own production company
>turns all his movies into giant ads so 50 companies are paying him to make a movie
>pads his budget so he can pay himself 20mil

He can keep shitting these out.

Sandler isn't a leftist nigger.
He's actually an honest jew who isn't involved in the fucked up shit going on in hollywood.

I liked little nicky

I saw a Mike Myers interview on Morning Joe and he said that he was out of the acting game because he wanted to spend time with his kids.

>(((jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1459)))
new or just autistic?
(((mike myers))) is as jewish as one gets.

He's a jew, so of course, he's going to want to make the most $$$ possible.

At least he's a conservative jew, so he'll be at the end of the gas line when the time comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tcMvpaGKKkY

Adam Sandler owns the production company that keeps employing him. He also gets enough Goyim Geld to pop out shitty movie after shitty movie. Basically blame the plebs for paying for his movies.

His movies are basically holidays with mates to him.

I love this. Axl is so overrated.

prove it then you dumb nigger

Click was pretty good and really hit the feels.

Sandler films whilst being of of dubious quality invariably make a tidy profit.

>Myers was born on May 25, 1963[2] in Scarborough, a suburban district in the east side of Toronto. He was the son of Lithuanian-born Jewish parents Eric Myers (1922–1991), an insurance agent, and his wife, Alice E. (née Hind; born 1926), an office supervisor and a veteran of the Royal Air Force.[3]

>WHOOPS I ACCIDENTALLY FAST-FORWARDED THROUGH MY LIFE AND NOW IM DYING AND MY FAMILY HATES ME BECAUE I MUTED THEM FOR 30 YEARS

boo hoo so sad

Because anyone with half a brain knows Sandler runs his own little production company (aka money laundering op) and makes low budget films with tons of product placement and aims for the lowest common denominator.

You wouldn't know funny if it slapped you in the face

Sandler is /our guy/

kys OP

sandler produces his own movies, he gets all the profit, can put himself in all the movies, saves on lead actor salary

Myers is apparently a humorless egomaniac irl and no one wants to work with him. For instance he tried to get Garth written out of Wayne's World 2 entirely because he said the audience only cared about Wayne.

Adam Sandler makes profitable movies even if critics don't like them. Mike Meyers Love Guru lost $22 million. Jack and Jill had a $70 million profit.

You stormweenies don't understand that Money is what counts, they aren't going to lose millions of dollars to please Jews.

Dixie fags btfo

if you didn't feel anything when he told his dad that he always knew the secret behind his coin trick, i don't know what to tell you

Water boy is GOAT

tfw every thread is technically a /pol thread because the jews are behind everything...

fuck user, who cares? i don't really have any info on this topic, but if i had to guess maybe connections, ambitions and work ethic on the set play key factors.

"Myers" is not a jewish last name whatsoever. Rofl, dumb fucking spic.

Are you fucking kidding? Sandler is a jew that gets it and makes fun of jews. He's one of the very few jews I'd give a pass to. He doesn't even hang out with other Hollywood jews. Ffs do some research before posting, newfag

Bill Madison 2 would have changed the world, instead we got Spanglish or whatever the fuck that shit was.

This was posted before but no one seems to recognize that Click was just Citizen Kane with dick and fart jokes

>Mike Myers makes a single flop movie
r u srs?

Also Sandler has often worked hard at doing product integration in his movies to help ensure he'd get the budget to finance the films.

>a (((single))) flop movie
>by the kike whose claim to infamy is his inability to make more than the first 30mins of his films funny

That honestly is kinda true. Just look at the movie Master of Disguise, Dana Carvey was terrible with it just as he's been terrible with most movies. In Wayne's World he was essentially a side character. Myers is at least good about comedic timing for in a movie, which isn't to say Dana Carvey can't be funny, he's just not great at movies.

>raked

yeah that Hanukkah song is dope

Meyer, Mayer etc are though. Simple mistake.

He should make this movie

MoD is one of the greatest films of all time retard

Kys braznigger youre lower than shit

>Brazilian iq

Keep watch Sandlerstein's schlock, goyim... OR WE'LL FUCK YOU CUT COCK SHIT UP!!

I liked Zohan, back in my blue-pill days; nowadays I won't even bother watching ANY movies.

yes. they literally only hire other jews. if you are a goy you get worked to death for your shit to go to a jew and every day are reminded you might lose your job...

t. socal fag

Adam Sandler makes great commercials

>I love that McDonald's commercial Adam Sandler is in when he adopts the kid
>I love that Subway commercial Adam Sandler is in when he play golf
>I love that Popeye's commercial Adam Sandler is in when he's the Devil's son
>I love that Gatorade commercial Adam Sandler is in when he's a waterboy
>I love that Wendy's commercial Adam Sandler is in where he inherits all those shekels
>I love that Bed Bath and Beyond commercial Adam Sandler is in where he gets a remote control
>I love that MySpace commercial Adam Sandler is in where he does stand up
>I love that KFC commercial Adam Sandler is in where he reflects on life
>I love that Dunkin Donuts commercial Adam Sandler is in where he plays a man and a woman
>I love that Budweiser commercial Adam Sandler is in where he owes back taxes
>I love that Kmart commercial Adam Sandler is in that's basically the KFC commercial all over again
>I love that Pizza Hut commercial Adam Sandler produced but didn't star in and just worked behind the camera instead

Because critics opinions and box office sales are two separate animals. Meyer's flops didn't pay out, Sandler's did.

He has the reputation of being difficult to work with - a bit of a perfectionist control freak, and he lost confidence and desire to be in major projects because the flops he made broke his spirit.

I guess there is a little Mike Myers in all of us.

Myers was born on May 25, 1963[2] in Scarborough, a suburban district in the east side of Toronto. He was the son of English-born parents Eric Myers (1922–1991), an insurance agent, and his wife, Alice E. (née Hind; born 1926), an office supervisor and a veteran of the Royal Air Force.[3]

Both his parents were from Liverpool, United Kingdom, and he has two older brothers, Paul, an indie rock singer-songwriter, broadcaster and author, and Peter, a recently laid-off Sears Canada employee.[4]

The family is of English, Scottish and Irish ancestry. Myers was raised Protestant.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Myers

Because Sandler was a smart Jew and put his money into opening his own studio that can put out whatever bullshit he wants. Myers made himself a slave to the whims of big studio execs.

Also billy Madison is an American treasure that we should put in a time capsule and anyone who talks shit about it a fucking asshole.

Honestly I think that's just "culture" for people from New Hampshire.

The gong show is amazing

The Sandler one on netflix is funny as fuck.

I love Sandler (I've watched 50 first dates more than once) but he's as Hackey as it gets. not even top 50 maybe even 100 of the past 30 years

love guru is /ourmovie/

Agreed, it's feel-good garbage and stupid humor, but sometimes it's the kind I feel like watching

the huehmonkey speaks the truth you dipshits, myers meyers its all the same shit. you can link jew or not jew all you like why would kikes lie on the internet about who is a jew and who isnt?

I actually liked grown ups. It felt like it wasn't really a movie they were just some friends fuckin around