Sup Forums IS RETARDED

> promoting inbreeding within the race regardless of intelligence of the individual, rather than selecting for the most intelligent across races to take out the least intelligent
> refusing to breed with Asians and Jews, despite their admittedly higher IQs
> believing the market will lead to the best outcomes, so companies should be able to pay people as little as they want
> literally being against education and learning how the world actually works
> literally being too afraid to travel
> giving a shit about whether people are gay or not, despite the fact gay conversion therapy has NEVER been effective
> supporting a president who doesn't stand for anything, and is the most crass, repulsive representative in our history

Please explain to me how Sup Forums isn't wrong about literally EVERYTHING, and the "redpill" isn't the most convoluted bullshit ideology anyone's ever bought into.
You're all pathetic, babbling, worthless scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats wrong? Baby had his first redpill?

A point by point debunking of the parts I give half a shit about

1. race mixing even without it's unwanted reduction to the mean still results in mental illness and all jews are butt ugly.
2. Market a shit, suck my dick. t. third position intellectuals
3. We're not against education we're against communist and left wing propagandization of education.
4. Queerin don't make the world work.
5. Donald Trump is working on immigration which is literally the only thing that matters, he can stand for the moon people and their love of cheese for all I fucking care as long as he doesn't invite them to come mooch off of welfare.

in closing, if you want people not to make fun of you be less gay.

I've been on this site since '09. It's just embarrassing seeing all these cringe worthy, sister-fucking retards thinking there's any virtue in being so fucking mindless.

>refusing to breed with jews
>jews
Nigger they are the most vile and disgusting breed of people there are throughout history. 3000 years of wandering around, acting like tapeworms to their host nations, then getting their shit shoved in for the thousandth time and calling it antisemitism because they're too inbred to realize they are the cause of their own demise and their method of group survival is 100% unsustainable.

>refusing to breed with Asians and Jews, despite their admittedly higher IQs
Jews, yes. Asian high iq is a meme based on misconceptions.

Translation for the uninitiated: "I just found Sup Forums today and I'm super offended, I will write a tumblr post about it once I get done sucking off my dog."

>> believing the market will lead to the best outcomes, so companies should be able to pay people as little as they want
Define what you think the """best outcome""" should actually be.

Were you the autistic faggot kid in grader school class who said "nobody's allowed to chew gum unless everybody has a piece"

Second Sup Forums is retarded thread tonight. At least this time you made an effort. An improvement on yor earlier one where all you could post was..Sup Forums is retarded.

Even you have conformed to the retardation. Keep posting. All imput is welcomed on the board of peace even the retarded stuff like yours. We feel your hurt.

1. It doesn't lead to mental illness on any appreciable level, but inbreeding does. There are plenty of attractive Jews (famous Jews: Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Connelly, Winona Rider)
3. Which you say happens at universities. People here constantly condemn higher education, even in STEM.
4. Tell that to Alan Turing. Without him you wouldn't be typing on here.
5. The vast majority of illegal immigrants are flown in, and we actually have net negative immigration from Mexico. But have fun living without facts.

>taking a meme coined by a professional wrestler seriously

goddamn son, you really are both new and retarded.

No, you're the autistic faggot who's completely disconnected from reality. You bought a book by some irrelevant ideologue like Rand, Von Miss, or Rothbard, and now you think you know how the world works. Because you're too fucking retarded to look into how shit actually works.

This is my first thread of the night. I'm not surprised someone else wanted to point out how fucking retarded you are, though.

we need even less immigration, ideally, we need only white people in america, but this is a decent step in that direction.

>but inbreeding does
Who promotes inbreeding on this board?
>The vast majority of illegal immigrants are flown in, and we actually have net negative immigration from Mexico. But have fun living without facts.
We've at least 10 million illegal latin americans llving here. What do I care if net migration is somewhat negative?
> Which you say happens at universities. People here constantly condemn higher education, even in STEM.
And they are right to do so. There is no such things as an intellectual anymore.

>1.3 billion white people
>inbreeding
White people today outnumber the entire world of 1800. Get your meme science updated.

I don't know what wrestler you're talking about, but that's actually a sign of your autism. You make some obscure reference and unrealistically expect anyone to know what you're talking about.

first thread ever

ftfy

See: aging populations in Japan and across Europe
It actually does lead to the destruction of culture.

>I can't answer your question so I'll just make fun of some books I've never read

Look if you don't have any idea of a better system just say so

So yeah you've literally never been on Sup Forums before today, got it.

>not knowing about increasing automation decreasing the need for a large populace

You're definitely not retarded.

Some regulations are necessary. The market doesn't magically solve anything. You've bought into propaganda from the people who profit the most from removed regulations - major business owners.

Got here in '09.

Automation is decreasing the labor jobs, but not at nearly a fast enough pace to make up for the fact that countries like Japan are completely unable to support their growing elderly population.

>See: aging populations in Japan and across Europe

Like I said Goldstein, you're lying and you've never been here before, now do you have any other retarded faggot shit no one gives a fuck about other than to make fun of you for to say?

Wow, you seem upset. If you kill yourself the pain will go away, I promise. The people around you will be a lot happier, too.

>Some regulations are necessary. The market doesn't magically solve anything. You've bought into propaganda
You have no answers so you just want to drop a few buzzwords and hope it makes you sound smart?

It's a very simply set of questions that no leftist is capable of answering.

1. Is there a problem?
2. What makes you think there is a problem?
3. What is your proposed solution?
4. What makes you think your solution will fix the problem.

Didn't they teach you niggers what Stasis is? How about the basics of writing a persuasive argument?

No, you just obviously don't belong here and everything you say is retarded, That doesn't make me upset, it just makes you an obvious outsider and all of your ideas retarded.

I said very little about it, and now you're launching into a tirade because you're eager to toss out a bunch of bullshit rhetoric about the magic of the market. How cute.

I'm sure you have your arguments against the minimum wage, and the concept of the race to the bottom. The problem is, many people make too little to properly support themselves. They're constantly exhausted from working hard, unrewarding jobs. There need to be protections for workers.

I haven't said anything retarded. I've just rustled you because you're a mongoloid.

Here's the greatest novelist of the French language, btw.

No you've said a bunch of retarded shit you just don't realize it's retarded because you're a stupid leftshit. Try believing things with a basis in reality and the sciences and maybe people will make fun of you less.

He looks like a fat retarded dumbass, no wonder you idolize him.

And your point here is??

I've worked in the US, Europe, Southeast Asia, and West Africa. I have a Master's degree. I've worked as a forester. I guarantee I have more real world experience than you.

> not knowing Dumas
wow, you actually are a cultureless retard

He think we care about his opinion about what to do with our own dicks.

No I know Dumas I was just enjoying the play on words, he was a total dumbfuck though.

>I said very little about it, and now you're launching into a tirade
Nope, just calling you out on your bullshit.

>I haven't said anything retarded.
You haven't said anything at all.

You're saying as little as possible about your own belief system because you don't want it challenged and you don't want to measure it up against other people's belief systems.

You're throwing own pansy-ass populist pandering phrases like

>just do some regulations
>make protections for workers and stuff

be specific. what is the problem and how do you think we should fix it?

Grow some balls, say what you mean, and take a stance for once in your life.

>Here's the greatest novelist of the French language, btw.
lol what? He's largely considered a pulp writer

>meme flag

SAGE THIS GARBAGE NOW PLS

OP IS A LIBERAL CITY-DWELLING RETARD

No one gives a fuck that you're retarded enough to willingly set foot on the dark continent without the prior motivation of killing niggers son, and thinking that would impress anyone here is proof of everything I've said about you.

If its the most convoluted bullshit ideology anyone's ever bought into, and everyone here is pathetic, babbling, worthless scum, then the argument is easily won. That isnt the case here, hence you have resorted to name calling and non arguments.

Your scared OP, admit it.

Stephen King is the greatest american writer guise hurr durr durr.

Because you're too much of a fucking pussy to leave your neighborhood. You're a sad little fool.

No I'm just not stupid enough to think africa is a worthwhile tourism hot spot.

> Africa is one place

> thinking Dumas is comparable to King
you're literally retarded

>supports mongrelization
>le not mongrelizing is inbreeding meem

>even in STEM
We condemn all the bullishit brainwashing "requirements" that universities have tacked onto STEM degrees even some have gone as far as "cultural studies" and fucking libtard arts requirements

its really funny when you retards try to mimic Sup Forums threads but your facts are just a puke that contains lies,fallacies and leftie arguments like calling us racist. oh by the way how is that working out for you newfriend? have you bluepilled anyone in your career? leafs dont count

It leads to the destruction of culture because millions of savages get imported to fill the gap

He's not serious literature, though. The great novelists of france are Flaubert, Proust, Stendhal, maybe Balzac and Gide. Only a philistine would mention Dumas.

>Muh pulp writer that writes in french is superior to your pulp writer who writes in english

see, I told you guys, he's just a massive faggot.

>hard to support the aging population
Right now let's import millions of welfare leeches that we also have to support

>implying declining to a stable population level isn't a good thing

Typical globalist rats wanting the opposition dead when they get called out

We already have protections for workers and said protections worked really well and brought in a golden age until some fucktards decided to open the borders and allow the jobs to be sent to be done by slaves in third world shitholes without any labor protections at all thus leaving us to work absolutely shit jobs because they're the only ones left that haven't been outsourced

TL;DR Everything worked perfectly fine from 1950 until globalism came along

Hey goychicks remember the list of birth rapes in the US as of fiscal 2017 are as follows
>Hispanic 2.1
>white 1.9
>black 1.9
>Asian/injun/Pacific Islanders 1.5
The majority of multiracial children are born to a white father and the generation gap is as follows
>pre 1940 remnants are 75% white
>boomers are 2/3rds white
>gen X is 62.5% white
>millennials are 56.5% white
>gen Z (1995-2010) 55% white
Also there is a birth rate difference between white conservatives and white liberals. White republicans/christians/conservatives have a combined birth rate of 2.31 compared to white liberals/democrats who have a combined birth rate of 1.5.
Also fuck OP blacks,Hispanics,and multiracial Americans are unhealthier then the general population even though (((genetic diversity))) also Jews, East Asians, and white liberals are so smart more die than are born every year.

>supports breeding with and creating more mongoloids
>calls someone else one as an insult

Israeli Jews are mostly Arab or super religious. Ashkenazi Jews are a declining part of Israel the only reason they maintain power is beyond me???

If I wanted to see a bunch of fucking niggers I'd just go to an American city

>Jewish superior IQ meme
This meme needs to die.
>inb4 alt-right told me Kevin MacDonald was god-tier
He's laughably wrong, pic related.

>selecting for the most intelligent across races
Gee, what's regression to the mean?
>Answer:
The reason you should lurk moar before posting.

humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/