Should the mods permaban the archivebot that posts in almost every thread?

Should the mods permaban the archivebot that posts in almost every thread?

strawpoll.me/13654169

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/taylor-swift-fans-probably-wont-sit-on-her-jury-1797617326
strawpoll.com/c7k546ra
twitter.com/AddisonsAmerica
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A. He's not a bot
B. He's already had discussions with the mods and they allow what he does
C. Kill yourself Jew

Archives are fine

No, fuck them and their advertising money. This is the way things need to be or else we'll have Buzzfeed writers making clickbait threads with "Sup Forums BTFO" (1 Post by this ID) for all eternity.

Preventing shekels gained from jewish clickbait websites is a good thing my goy.

he dindu nuffin

Hooktube needs to embed and play 1080p to be useful. He should talk to mods about them adding embedding for hooktube.

why cant we have an auto replacement script that creates an archive each time someone posts a news page?

How does he do it?

why are you against stopping (((them))) from getting money?

Ancient scandinavian magic

No, whoever is profiting from this isn't msm, so who gives a fuck? Trace it to something questionable or shitskined then I'll be convinced

Kike representative for some some kike company/website detected.
Anyone who gives a shit about someone or something posting archive links is a fag and shill.

I-Is that you Mr Archive Nord?

Considering I got yelled at by some norway cocksucker for suggesting huffpo should be on there, I think it's gonna be a unanimous no

For once OP isnt a fag, instead he is an filthy jew

How fucking dare you. Get off, right now

No

Truly dedicated autism.

testing

jezebel.com/taylor-swift-fans-probably-wont-sit-on-her-jury-1797617326

>hes taking our ad avenue
Kys you fucking msm shill

Even if a bot it does good work.

should mods permaban faggot OP?

Archiving is critically important in the current year. News megacorps regularly delete articles that become inconvenient to shifting narratives. All social media and google and youtube are beginning an Orwellian shift to highly censored content. Having a 3rd party archive, screenshots, is the only thing you have against a monolithic media and communications environment, where anything can disappear anything at the will of a totalitarian tech minority.

No. He's based. Archiving is the smart thing to do.

fuck off of this site, shill. and why dont you go ahead suck your kike MSM bosses too while your at it

Yes. It's up to the OP to decide whether or not he should include it in his post.

OP's rectal calamity

the mods should install an actual archive bot

I feel that YOU should be banned for even suggesting it, honestly.

Nothing is on paper anymore. If they pull the plug you're a caveman looking at a dead 2001 monolith. Archive everything.

I reckon he's got a script that parses new threads and notifies him when there's a (((link))) to be archived, after which he archives it (probably scripted too) and then manually posts it.

Not sure on the details, but it's not 100% a bot, because he responds to people, even if not directly (You)'d

Norwegian bro is here to stay

OP is a fucking faggot

Why would they ban him?
Why do you want to give MS money?

Fuck off MSM. I see he is hurting your revenues. Good!

strawpoll.com/c7k546ra

SHOULD OP BE BANNED FOR HIS FAGGOTRY?

No, but we should ban that Algerian cunt trying to steal norgebros thunder

Mods should ban anyone that votes yes. Sage

pretty sure he gave me a virus, fug

Same, my computers all fuvked up now

sup nigger dont virus me bro

>a virus from archive.is

>wants to ban the hero of Sup Forums

What kind of hyper dimensional faggot are you, OP? Kill yourself.

Stop browsing blacked and you won't get viruses.

"Coffee and hatred." -Nordbro

>be mainstream media
>be mad that someone is ruining the adbux traffic from one website

hahahaha go fuck yourself

the bigger question is, should the mods ban the Finnish lauren southern whiteknight?

it would be for his own good. here's here pretty much all day every day, dozens of posts per thread.

Make this poll into a petition to permaban op for defending msm revenues like the jewish faggot he is

bros me too this crazy archive thing like, wiped my servers. with a cloth.

hooktube is useful now. you don't need to watch kids being introduced to blurred out dildos in 1080p before they delete the video out of shame for it to become useful. It would be more useful if embedding was facilitated.

no
you must be a shill from buzzfeed or whatever fucking clickbait site

I don't think he's a bad guy.

his defense of lauren is based in truth but I'm coming at it from a more humanitarian standpoint. like, this can't be healthy.

He's mentioned having Lauren's twitter feed on AUTO-REFRESH

Norbrot, you mean.

It's not like there's much else to do in Finland.

he's in algeria now

Tell me the company you work for and I'll find someone to drive a truck of peace into it. :^)

finnbro is a hero
he exposes the shills

I understand the concern... But one soul to stop all the shills? I'll take that bargain.

why the fuck would you want to bad the swedenigger for a useful service?

He's fast

You must be one of those hook nose (((journalists))) looking to promote your articles here

kek

>all of a sudden threads popping up all at the same time trying to condemn what Sup Forums warmingly admires

This

Op is clearly a kike

Ban the faggot that keeps spamming his book!
twitter.com/AddisonsAmerica
The archiver is great. Let him stay.

He contributes more than 90% of posters so I would say no don't ban

Fuck the nordbot, its creator/handler, archive.is and all the shills and useful idiots populating this thread. Everyone of you peices of shit deserves to hang by the neck for shilling for the bot. Mods should have already done there jobs and blocked that fucking bot ffs.

Fuck you kike. Nordbro is fucking based.

OP is a a faggot

No and Fuck off, rather click through nordbot then give a single damn cent of ad revenue to Huffington Post and NBC

Today his opponent are in full force

At first I figured he just set the catalog to sort by newest threads, it would pretty easy to just keep refreshing until you see a thread that just go posted with an un-archived link. But then I noticed he sometimes comes into the middle of the thread whenever a link gets posted too, so he must have a script that detects when links get posted.

t. NYT/Forbes/Huffington

delete system 32

fpbp

Jesus multiple threads at the same time? I wonder who could be behind this.

It's one of our best bots, why?

t. huffington post

BAN THIS FAG INSTEAD. HE SPAMS RANDOM THREADS FOR NO REASON!

weaponized autism

No, fuck you. Norbot stays.

>1 vote no

Lol sup OP you faggot

Also multiple unrelated similar topic. You know what to do.

>Bots work perfectly fine
>Still have to deal with this bullshit
Really makes you think

Fuck you, fuck your advertising revenue, and fuck the horse you rode in on.

Bless him (I've also seen him reply a number of times to post), and fuck OP.

My captcha doesn't work on the first go, always says its wrong. Have to do it a couple times.

Are you a bot?

This. Archive.is, Hooktube etc. options for all links. Still, I doubt that the king gook jew in charge of this hellhole would allow that.

this

go fuck yourself you fuck. no ad revenue for your faggot articles

>leftist propaganda threads suddenly pops up all at the same time tonight
Strange how it was nothing but americans posting over the weekend and then this shit pops back up again.Are we being invaded by kikes or underage retards?

It's a shame that people don't archive and post that link in the first place.
Anons should know better.