Why does American media give the Alt-right so much coverage if it's a such a threat to (((jewish))) interests?

Why does American media give the Alt-right so much coverage if it's a such a threat to (((jewish))) interests?

Pro tip: It is controlled opposition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzgxxK_3ofM
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The media tends to only use the Alt Right to attack Trump, except for a few rare occasions. Just read any article on the Alt Right or a specific figure within the Alt Right. They always talk about how "this is being normalized in the age of Trump" or how they feel "emboldened by Trump". The Alt Right likes to think they were influential in the election. They hardly were. Hillary only used them to attack Trump

alt-right is their word to smear with.

There was no election, the jews always know who its going to win and they decide it beforehand.

youtube.com/watch?v=JzgxxK_3ofM

You have some wise eyes there buddy, careful, the shills will try everything in their power to make you think you're a retarded idiot.

protip: they're losing their control

sage black pills/tinfoil pills

Lauren Southern isn't a Jew.

Stefan Molyneux on the other hand.. actually a little what set me off, I knew Lauren threw a new yorkan accent to shit on the fact Stefan probably sounds like a Jew off the air and they're actually real friends who've probably shared drinks together.

I dont think Stefan is over emotive but
>YEW DONT DESERVE LOVEE
..my violin weeps for you.

lmao, the idocy of americans never ceases to amuse, do you really think the jew who has gone to incredible lengths to consolidate his power, including starting two world wars and financing communism are losing their tight grip on the USA? just cus muh border (and he hasn't done anything to stop non white immigration to the USA, if anything he deported a thousand mexicans at most, which he replaced with other nonwhite)

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

if you are so reluctant to see the truth then i cant help but think you deserve your fate

shes a crypto jew, one of the highest order.

>Changed her name
>befriends faggots and anti-fa
>takes picture with niggers
>is an actual kike
>dies her hair in a desperate attempt to seem European
>her facial features ddo not correlate to any European phenotype
>never names the jews, lays the blame on "cultural marxism"

>Pro tip: It is controlled opposition

How can basically leaderless resistance be controlled opposition?

There is no huge group to lead.--just a whole bunch of Whites who have had enough bullshit.

There is NO central leadership figure.

if she was redpilled she'd be calling the zoo saying their monkey is loose.

>Why does American media give the Alt-right so much coverage
It doesn't. The only reason they have a voice is because of youtube, which isn't controlled by the jews.....but that's all changing now.

there are some prominent figures, Richard Spencer(who married a chink btw), Milo (faggot pedo) and so on, those are issued orders on how to act and what to do next.
They haven't "had enough" of anything, they are celebrities and getting paid to divert attention from the real root problem.

I don't think you understand the total control the jew posses over American media. Don't be naïve, everything that is on TV is allowed by them, there are no mistakes, if you see anything it cus they intended for it

Her facial features aren't Jewish, actually she looks like my sister and we're definitely not Jewish. I do think she changed her name, she habitually uses coloured contacts and has literally every colour hair except her natural, but this is because she's paranoid like every intelligent person who's right wing media person. She can, has and will be attacked.

And of course she won't "name the Jew" because she has so many Jewish friends who are clearly not subversive. If I became famous, I wouldn't either because I think the synagogue of Satan refers to Jews being scapegoats, not real villains.

There's red pilled, then there's "red" pilled.

>lauren southern
>Altright
u wot m8?

>youtube isn't controlled by jews

are you even reading what you type?
they've advertised on american news (on TV) as well, they are trying to reach the masses that way
The ones on youtube (which are just as bad), like rageAfterStorm, Tara mcarthy, laura simonsen, and all the other retards are the ones trained to subvert sites like Sup Forums. (and people who are looking into facts too much and starting to see patterns, this way they can just disguise it as "its just cultural marxism guys!"/the media.)
she sides with the alt right

She does look like a jew to me, her eyes are not far enough from each other like in Europeans, a trait prominent in all Europeans, from Malaga to Moscow. She did change her name (born Simonson), I don't get how wearing contact lenses could possibly throw off anyone whos after you, wtf

the fact that she has jewish friends proves my point

Nah, the MSM is just trying to copy Fox's coverage of Obama, especially in his early first term. They're going to use the alt-right to rile up hatred from the left so they go vote. Problem for them is they'll just lose people in the middle. Most people may not like Trump, but they like most of his proposals.

>.but that's all changing now.
Learn to read bitch, I said that "BUT THATS ALL CHANGING NOW." Fucking hell you dipshit illiterate argie LEARN SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!

>there are some prominent figures, Richard Spencer(who married a chink btw), Milo (faggot pedo) a

Spencer has some influence. Milo has none.

The American media is GONE. It only has influence with the over 60 crowd.

If the US media had influence, Trump would not have gotten 10% of the vote.

well this is the problem exactly, they lead people into thinking its a government problem, the next administration will surely be better! keep voting goys, and nothing ever changes, its alternative ways to the same ends

democracy wont fix our problems, its high time you learnt that, and I don't call america democracy, there are no real democracies in the world afaik as everything is controlled by the same people on the top

sry but i differ, only youtubers making a difference are Varg, the golden one, guardians of scandinavia and Sinead (but shes quit sadly)
all others ones must not be trusted

american media isnt gone, maybe ppl dont give a fuck anymore about TV; but they read online news, and they are influenced by jewish agents on the internet such as the aforementioned yt jews,
they want you to think the media is useless, but it is not, in fact it is now worse tha never, they contorl everything you think. Only place you used to be safe from that is Sup Forums but now I see more and more ppl shilling for Trump and the alt right, as well as the occasional an-cap thread and so on

trump won because of the media advertisements, they fooled ppl into believing he was anti-system, and that he was gonna overthrow the jewry, lets not forget when they released that hollywood vid ("Hollywood for hillary" or whatever) everyone thought the jews were losing grasp and were desperate, sadly it was another trap