The Mudshark Question

When the revolution comes and the ethnostate is formed, what should be done with the Mudsharks and their mutant niglets?

Sterilize them both? Gas the kid? Try to reform her and hope some thirsty beta will raise Tyrone Jr?

Kill and stuff them.
Put them on display in museums for the people to see and learn from.

Remove the brownskins. Disfigure the mudsharks.

Daily, we have a thread composed of low-energy shilling, on behalf of non-Whites, who portray that they are upset with White women because, in actuality, they are jealous of White women, are upset they cannot be/acquire White women, and see them as the easiest source to attack as being to blame, when in reality, women across the globe are fucking up civilization, because of the over-representation of weak men, and the over-abundance of Jewish influence.

That said, it remains a fact that White women are statistically the least-likely to engage in race-mixing. Its a fact.

Women are like dogs. They require strong leadership - if you aren't going to be the leader, they feel they need to be. But once they've been running 'feral' for an extended period of time, like any feral animal, they are harder to re-introduce to the context of a domesticated existence.

Women the world over are running rampant because Jewish intellectuals have planted the seed of their equality. Imagine if they did that with dogs - imagine if they urged that dogs should be 'independent' and the like, what would happen? Exactly, same shit.

If you don't understand women, and like some sort of feminist expect them to be your equal, then you're a fool.

Women are not the equal to men, though the two do compliment each other such that one cannot achieve the maximal degree of prosperity without the presence of the other. If you don't give that to them, or if you allow them to be convinced that they do not need that, they will get up to all sorts of ridiculous antics - just like a dog would.

White women are presently the most heavily targeted for one reason: they're the best. The most beautiful, the most intelligent, the most valuable of any female segment of any extant hominid clade.

So Jews have targeted them the hardest - but evidence suggests all clades of women would (and do) behave EVEN WORSE than White women. Its a fact which all extant evidence supports.

Deport to africa.

Kid can get a free boat trip to Africa.

Mom can stay bearing she

1) Has her head shaved as punishment
2) Is given 10 lashes in public

If she refuses she gets stuffed on boat to Africa with niglet.

And that is being very generous. But I pity the women because it is not their fault they are such stupid, easily manipulated whores.

honestly who uses the term mudshark, please fake ass liberal uncle toms to elites, shill ass mother fuckers gtfo

Deport to Africa and they can racemix all they want

jesus christ user.......i like it

Don't care what happens to them but I know at the very least they will be fending for themselves.

i think about this often. honestly torn on the issue. i think a bullet to the frontal lobe is fair though. betraying your race... no bueno

those fucking gums YUCK

is that the bitch that ate eren's mom?

I wasn't suggesting that women race mix at a high rate. However, we still have many thousands of women with mixed kids and they would need to be dealt with. I consider it a pretty big debate issue in the proposed ethnostate.

Dunno. Just a disgusting pic

people with gums like that should be sterilized.

Kill them all.

>tfw this is my mother's literal hairstyle
>all her kids are white anglo circumcised heteronormative lads.

HIGH TEST

>no brand in the center of her forehead

I wouldn't even be that kind. The women who were coal burners would be executed if they had a major STD, and if they didn't they would be sent to facilities where their existence would constitute being bred to bore white children for white couples who couldn't have kids of their own till their uterus's dry up. After that, they would be released, living life as a 50 year old pariah who no man in a white ethnostate would touch.

It's my sisters haircut too and she has a niglet. The father left her of course, and has 5 kids to 2 other moms, and he's unemployed, he assaulted her, he's been to jail 5+ times, etc. Typical 'groid behavior.
I've been thinking about this a lot, I'm not sure what should be done with her - I think I would approve putting her and the kid down, for the good of society. I think having niglets running around in the ethnostate would be harmful to society. It'd be bad for everyone, the kid and mom would be ostracized (rightfully so) and have no real chance at success. Plus it'd be damaging to everyone else, having to see that shit walking around.
I'm not opposed to deporting the mom to Africa too, but the country would have to accept her.

Niglet: boy or girl?

squandered or stolen DNA is subject to reclamation

Forget revolution, if you are convicted of two felonies on separate occasions you should be sterilized.

Boy. He's 5 years old now and doing pretty well, but my sister is bi-polar, and will obviously be single for the rest of her life, so it's highly likely the kid won't amount to anything. Mixed race kids are depressed at a much higher rate than non-mixed, and blacks commit more crime, and kids of single mothers are more crime-prone, so its a deadly combo.
He could be successful, but the odds are stacked against him.

>when
Yall larping

This is good.

Did your parents at least pay to get him circumcised?

Mudsharks will live in the black ethnostate toilet where they belong.

>bringing it back into the fold
why would you torture the future generations with that?

a female internment camp, best warriors get posted as guards with zero oversight.

They'll be like little hitler machines

Sterilize them both, then send them to labor camps to pick diane fienstien's fruit

I'm not a Jew, sadly. I wish I were so I could murder suicide the whole situation and do a great deed for humanity.

Huh? most girls with mixed kids don't do their hair.

>those desperate eyes.

wow.

Send them to Liberia.

The mudsharks will be cum dumpsters for the neets and their mixed spawn will be slain.

send that to tumblr.
here you want to shame betas going yellow or other turd worlders.
Sup Forums is a male tumblr site

>Australian
>Circumcised

I have some bad news for you, kike

US will never be an ethnostate, we gave that up in 1965. We need to Balkanize, and control state borders. 90% white states should be allowed to stay that way

Mullatos are great. You've created a race that hates blacks because deadbeat dad and dies a little when you imply theyre black. They wanna be white so bad it kills them.

Turn the mudsharks into whores that can't get pregnant. Essentially fuck toys until they're no longer useful.

>They wanna be white so bad it kills them

Yet they typically go full BLM. Type in BLM girl or BLM feminist, and she's usually half black.

>US will never be an ethnostate
I can't imagine the government ever allowing balkanization, especially if it remains Jew controlled. We'd still be in the same position with the taxes and ultraliberal laws and so forth too.

First post best post.

You can't have those traitors living in your society in any way.