ITT : Untouchable jews?

Every libertarian I talk to defends this confirmed slavic/jew/communist pedo on how he raises his """""sons"""".

How can they defend any of the photos Sup Forums has dug up? Its insanity : archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jKUfWuq5vA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_termination_of_pregnancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does he get away with it?

Most people who still consider themselves libertarians a few years after the Ron Paul years are pozzed leftist faggots waiting for a reason to go full communist.

On one hand fuck this disgusting pedo, on the other hand his children are kikes by blood as well so who gives a shit about them? Since when did we care about kike kids?

I really just don't want his degeneracy spreading to any other kids. He could sacrifice his own child and I wouldn't care. It's still a jew.

Good point.

Not only this but Watts is white. Not even practicing jew? So shouldn't that make her kids white too? Practically clones of her.

I dont

Is she white Sup Forums?

>It's a "Judaism is a religion now because it's convenient" episode

You libers are worse than the Reform Party. Trump said it so himself in 2000 no one will take you guys seriously because third parties can't on a list of which personal rights should be allowed.

Cry more that not everyone requires or consents to a nanny state m8

You're probably too stupid to realise the only reason that shitskins are a demographic existential crisis today is because of establishment using centralised power to flood the west with left leaning low iq welfare leeches to drown out the white mans ability to express and secure his autonomy and culture

trump supporter here
ron paul supporter from 08 and 12
since before Sup Forums turned into braindead bipartisan rhetoric

>judaism
>not religion

Then what the fuck is it, retard?

It's an ethnicity. Learn about the gene of Abraham you jerkoff.

>kekistan redd*tor
>not knowing about the ashkenazi bloodline
lurk more

Is that the galaxy s7?

If so great taste phamPi

>Sup Forums turned into braindead bipartisan rhetoric

t. pussy ass centrist either scared to choose sides or too dumb to realize its either full throttle save our race or allow democrats to swallow us whole.

his kids are jews growing up in hollywood. they never had a chance.

>in a lolbertardian country there would be no welfare and we'd only get dank high IQ brown immigrants in Trump hats! Fucking based!

Faggot, I support trump
To not be able to realise that the entire political establishment is corrupt and essentially one entity? You're a braindead retard that belongs on reddit or facebook, you are the cancer that turned Sup Forums into retardation, you're probably under 23

>Hollywood encourages pedos
FALSE YOU CONSPIRATARDS. T-THIS IS SATIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=1jKUfWuq5vA

Kys already. Off that building

If those kids are jews, then Hitler was a kike. Look at those mini aryan specimens.

t. braindead centrist

>pick a side or you're a coward. only these options though
kek, literally the cancer that turned Sup Forums into shit

enjoy the last word you absolute retard
Anyone with half a brain can see the obvious ties between both parties and the existence of an international elite attempting to bring about one world government and currency

Could you shill your centrist idealogy elsewhere, loser? Thanks.

Cant tell if he is trying to discredit us or encourage us

Give me ONE reason jews should exist

To do the devil's work.

Because libertarians are retards who don't understand how some harmful viewpoints lead to degeneracy?

Degeneracy is a meme for simpletons with a slave morality. Boy lovers were the creators of Western Civilization.

>Degeneracy is a meme for simpletons

You wont be saying that when my great-grandson is raping your great-great-granddaughter in public without consequence.

fuck this is depressing

Citation needed

Why would rape not still be illegal when there are different social values? If you haven't noticed, its the left claiming everything is rape.

Nah, your grandson will be the raped one, now GTFO of my board normie

Crimes are based off of what a society deems degenerate en masse, such as Saudi Arabia made it illegal to walk without burka. At this point, liberalism will deprive society of any perspective on 'degeneracy' because they feel everyone should be represented based on how they were born to be. So if liberals can defend somalian migrants because 'raping' is in their culture, so will it be one day that rape as an illegality is done away too.

Slippery slope, user. Real as a nigger's stink.

I've seen that exact look somewhere before...

Thats what baffles me about all this. All these pictures let liberals will have a twitter war with you in defense of their celebrity god. Yet hound Trump to death mere allegations. Brainwash at its finest.

We've been taught our whole lives to second guess or straight up feel guilty about our gut reactions to everything but our instincts are often correct even if they're not always tolerant.
I remember reading about a woman who had her face cut open by a psycho with a box cutter who had simply attacked her on the street. She said she had this bad feeling about the guy and felt that she should cross to the other side of the street, which made her feel guilty so instead of doing what her instincts were screaming for her to do she kept walking where she was and had to get her face stitched closed.

For whatever reason that comment always really stuck with me. We see what's wrong - we feel strongly that it is wrong but we just do nothing and let it happen all the same.

That's an irrational position. It seems that way to you but its opinions of a mass you're listening to, not a practice of law. Law isn't based on opinion, its based on a basic morality that's agreed upon by highly educated people, not a mass. Its always going to be a crime to rape or murder in Western countries unless they're no longer Western.

By that I mean, actual rape. Forcing someone to have sex with you, not feminists or SJW (rightwing and leftwing) rape which is apparent "power disparity" or someone is drinking, etc.

>Law isn't based on opinion, its based on a basic morality that's agreed upon by highly educated people

I think someone forgot they live in a representative democracy where lawmakers are elected by majority

You say all that but forgot liberals made murder legal by electing abortionists into office. May god help America

>Law isn't based on opinion

You literally live in one of the few nations where it is though?

Your instincts are built into your mind. Such as finding obese people disgusting when they are really unhygienic/obese, when something looks off or just outright bad it can be your subconscious instincts telling you something is up.

Things like disgust are sometimes used in our minds as a survival trait. its why bugs and gross looking things disgust us, so we stay away from them.

>Its always going to be a crime to murder

Wew lad : en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_termination_of_pregnancy

I can't wait until someone goes full vigilante and starts destroying these disgusting pieces of shit. Something needs to be done.

Why are you talking to libertarians?

Duke wanted it too, but twitter deleted this

They have to follow laws. Laws aren't made by majorities and must be constitutional. This is a basic fact, what country do you live in? Did you miss that the supreme court recently upheld free speech again?

If you don't think a liberal supreme court will 'interpret' the constitution someday then you're too optimistic

The case was 8-0. Come again?

Yes. Now what was the vote to legalize baby murder

On second thought, I don't care if his kids have Jew blood in them. Technically it's only 1/4 anyway since Lieb is 1/2, which means they'd not be put in the gas chambers in Nazi Germany.

Fuck, even if they were full jew, kids are still kids and we should protect them. Kid kikes can still be saved from being full blown kikes like their cancerous parents.

Now I see Naomi Watts. That song is playing in my head.
why haven't I told you, oh baby I've told every little star

Just gas em desu

Right winger whines how leftists handle kids, meanwhile thinks they are 100% property, cool to beat, deny blood transfusion because mah jeebus, no vaccines, etc etc.

Pick a side. Either they are livestock or people. Which is it?

Shut up kike

They're only a quarter Jew.
They qualify as human.

old ass hoe

looks like rowling

This guy is as creepy as Joe Biden.

Look at the fear on that kids face.what the fuck is wrong with people.

>mmmm you have been a good boy tonight ,you're going to get it so hard when you get home.

>y-yes daddy.

quadrooman?

Who is this David Duke guy and how much Sup Forums does he browse?

Redpilled as a motherfucker.

they both are too cocky about it

>slavic
please stop referring as Slavic to this degeneracy, he'd be hanging by his balls in our lands

The Aryan needs an external enemy

t. Slavy McSlavic Slav

this guy's such a broken biscuit

is he MK Ultra or just retard

He's a white nationalist but the type that are so obsessed with Jews that they can't focus on any other issue.

>MK Ultra
>real

Sweden has always been a great example. You can rape a woman, but not a bicycle. The rules are different depending on skin color and whistleblower status also. Very progressive place.

Nah they fucked him up good

>dissing Watts

She's gorgeous fuck you faggot

Post yfw when jews

>Every libertarian I talk to defends this confirmed slavic/jew/communist pedo on how he raises his """""sons""""

Anecdotal evidence is not an argument.

Do you Lads think that (((they))) force them to do those horrible things?

You seriously never heard of David Duke?

I think we all know the truth about libertarians by this point.

I think maybe they're good at spotting them as aspiring stars, takes one to know one etc. then they bring them into the fame game, and nurture their deviancy.

Leftards tend towards celebrity worship amongst their other pathetic vices.