Habbening !!!

/pol is underattack boys

Lefty shills have started riling up a shitstorm again Sargon under the guise of the "right"

Furry faggot is coordinating the dozen or so shills, their trying to meme Sargon down, attacking on twitter with a trending hashtag.

SOUND THE ALARMS FUCKERS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

What do I give a shit? Maybe he shouldn't counter-signal ethnonationalists if he needs my support later.

Checked

no shit, it's been going for quite a while now, I'd guess they're 90% Canadians too

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP:

THIS A MODERATER FROM AN ALT RIGHT SERVER WHO WAS BUMPING AN ANTI SARGON POST. FOLLOW THE LINK!

OP you are flaming /leftypol/ faggot.

K, but SAGE

What's all this shit about MTV

>sargon

lmao who gives af

that furry faggot has been here longer than you redditor, gtfo sargon is a fag

Put your hats on nowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

The frog god, who has blessed our board with the FUCKING POTUS and who rains down blessings everyday in our war against the marxist cancer.

We need to redpill faggots away from the cancer, and that fat fuck is eloquent and palatable enough to normies to do it.

Leftypol are doing an active op on him.

this
The commie faggots are being useful fucking idiots again. Consider me shocked.

>google fires a guy for wrong think
>tens of threads on sargon start popping up

Witnessed.

Good. He shouldn't sell out to the fucking kikes. He's doing just fine from his e-gibs.

Nobody fucking cares about your e-celeb drama. Can summer be over already so you faggots will leave?

Fuck Sargon. If he shills against white people ill help lefty pol

Its not about that lard ass, its about subversion.

They are starting to use /pol against itself, and thats worse than any eceleb drama.

only leftypol helps leftypol, discord cancerfag

Checked

>republican flag
>muh SJW

What's your take on Israeli influence in the US government? Do you think that there's a conflict of interest for so many people in positions of power to hold dual citizenship with another nation?

>What's all this shit about MTV
Yes, what is all this shit about MTV. Rumor has it he's sold out to the devil for shekels. It's like St. Paul taking a job working for Aleister Crowley.

OH NO, THEY'RE PISSING IN OUR OCEAN OF PISS.

Just gore post and call them faggots. Leftists can not handleour caliber of shitposting. Redpill infographics also work.

>Scared of a dozen shills

>RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA COULD NOT HAVE WORKED

Jesus, people still take that faggot KK seriously after he actually managed to get owned by a retard like HAHA PAPER YEEAAAHH on HWNDU?