Why won't Starbucks accept Dreamers? They want us to give them massive life discounts, why won't they do the same?

Why won't Starbucks accept Dreamers? They want us to give them massive life discounts, why won't they do the same?

Is Starbucks racist?

Coffee is a human right!

No, Starbucks is a human right.

>Coffee is a human right!

THIS.

If you push this narrative enough, you could literally convince Starcucks to start giving out free coffee to shitskins until they eventually go bankrupt.

Please let it happen, I'm sick of my employees giving me gift cards to that fucking place every Christmas.

McDonals coffeve is better than Starfucks.

Now the approach needs to move to phase 2 - something like this:

"due to a tremendous amount of feedback we've received on social media, we have decided to hold this event on another date. We apologize for canceling prematurely, and hope we can get this right for ALL Americans, legal and undocumented"

Coffee is an unfair advantage many white people have, giving them energy over minorities who can't afford $5 coffee.

Starbucks is promoting inequality until they give their product away for free.

>Go to company Christmas party gift swap
>Get stuck with a gift box of 3 bags of Starbucks coffee and a $50 gift card
Their coffee is fucking awful, even brewed at home. I honestly have more tolerance for shit like Maxwell House or Folgers. I have no idea why that place got so big.

Here you go pol. Make it work.

It really is, Starbucks coffee is so bitter and gross.

For shame. Stingey! Thought they were supposed to be against bigotry? Is it just Mexicans they're discriminating against, or everyone who's a dreamer?

Great job, but you're using the wrong logo

Hmmm. How do we use this? Could we steer the left into badgering companies to give their shit away for free to blacks ad mexicans?

Please help me understand my motivations.
When I see (pic related)
It just makes me wanna spread it....
Maybe because I have always self-identified as a subversive disobedient shithead?
#obey

It might be but I'm following the design from one of the banners that went out to the public..It wouldn't look right if the designs weren't inconsistent.

>you're using the wrong logo
Because when epic-trolling a major global corporate ... It's *essential* that one be scrupulously accurate.
>right

How can a company be progressive when it's not even willing to give away a cup of coffer to oppressed minorities?

Make sure this is posted on CNN's tweets as well.

is it not?

You autistic motherfuckers

This is fantastic. They fags saying don't spread it is only going to backfire more. The best result is they finallly cave and do it. Almost as good is they waste a few days of corporate exec time dealing with this.

Definitely, they are definitely racist. To quote my favorite philosopher "Can they keep getting away with it?"-??????profit

No continue as planned dont do this till after the 11th seriously who the fuk follows starbucks twitter anyways

>fags saying don't spread it is only going to backfire more
Scientifically known as the Streisand Effect

Starbucks can hire dreamers but not support them!? Didn't know Sheriff Joe was a stockholder

Also if the tweet they replied to is an user delete tweet and repost

Dont post on cnn u cucks do you even know how to psyop. Its gotta spread through grass roots organicly to go viral

plx dump other images

Give me good content and I'll design it. Just going to ask that you post it and make "it" happen.

re-gift it this Chistmas
call it "aged"