Why are poos from India so horny and illiterate? Man I thought they had massive IQs and good schooling

Why are poos from India so horny and illiterate? Man I thought they had massive IQs and good schooling.

kek

Iost my folder of poo horny facebook pedos, need more of these fucks saying this shit

plebbit has a good community around this

r/indianpeoplefacebook/

Thx leaf

Actual reason is sexual repression. Sex outside marriage is considered degenerate in India. This coupled with a gender imbalance leads to a massive number of horny men with no hope of marriage and no cure for their blue balls. Most of these men are lower class, which explains the shit English

They soon figure out how to use the internet, giving them a chance to hit on women around the world with little to no consequences, leading to the results you see here

Why did you even bother censoring the names when we know they’re all Pajeets?

How can a people be so socially retarded? This makes our autism seem normal.

>Man I thought they had massive IQs and good schooling.
u wot? They are even dumber and less literate than you burger cucks.

I used to go on this cam chatroom years ago and fucking poos would come in all the time and say stupid ass shit. "hai baby pls opan bob" "opan your blouse". I used to get them going by talking shit about India saying I was from Pakistan and posting a picture of their flag with the wheel missing replaced with a pile of shit.

Can an Indian explain the accent? Why is it so strong compared to other accents. Is your language very nasal sounding?

Here's the reasons:
>Can't go to prostitutes because society finds it bad
>Can't date in same neighborhood or in same village/town because society thinks it as an incest, as all the women of your town are supposed to be your sisters
>Can't even hold hands with your gf because no one will marry her considering that she may be a whore and it will ruin her life plus people will beat the shit out of you.
>Even in Co-ed schools, boys and girls are seated in separate rows. There are separate schools and colleges for girls and boys too.
>You never get any experience on how to talk to a girl and how to behave in front of a one.
>All you know is what you see in movies and what your other retarded friends say while he is LARPING as a guy with a gf in front of you

How a common dude think you get a girl in India
>What you LARPING friend tells you to do
>Giving her rape stares means you have interest in her
>Following her to her home means you have interest in her.
>Keep asking her "Will you do friendship" with me until she says yes
>Eve teasing impresses a girl i.e. passing sleazy comments on them

>What they learn from movies
>White women are sluts
>Its easy to get a woman in west
>White women are hungry for sex
Your open society is considered as the best market to get laid by our conservative ones.

Hundreds to thirsty pajeets start harassing American girls who they think they are whores i.e. easy to get with their broken english.

As they get experience, they use there broken English and google translator to now harass Hungarian, Austrian, Polish and Czech girls.

I thought they were being ironically stupid on Sup Forums. Gave them too much credit.

Indian languages and English is completely different in terms of speaking, while fluency is more preferred in English and there is basically to strict rule in English, Like how Know and No sound the same or how pneumonia is said like newmonia, its hard for us to pronounce them like you as we have been speaking a language that focuses on every consonant and vowel written in the word.

You did nothing wrong!

That is incredible. Thank you for taking the time to post that. It does beg the question though: with so many restrictions on sex, why is the population out of control?

>Why did people drink that much during prohibition times?
Implying bait.

Tit boob bang cunt wank poop job, ok rape u next week.

Yet when my friend was in India working, he told me Indian girls are hungry for the BWC. All it took for him to get laid over there was not to act like a sperg and treat her like a person.

Indians are very much like Americans, see when India was newly Independent, we still had a lot of resources and fertile lands available, We needed people to farm and extract/make them but there were merely 400 million people.

So, the government told the people to not to have more than 2 kids, and we men love doing the thing we are not supposed to do, the population boomed as expected.

Did he just set a rape appointment?

kek, rape to you too brother

That's because Indian men are retarded, you no there is no girl that is deemed ugly here, there are so many thirsty boys that I won't be surprised to see someone trying to a literal skeleton.

I won't say that they are hungry of "White" cock, but they are preferring one because
>They don't treat them like shit or harass them
>They don't stalk them for like and no, a fling is just a fling.

>>>Giving her rape stares means you have interest in her

You just made my night poobro. thank you.

Is racism allowed?

As that why when the government told you to practice proper hygiene you decided to shit in the streets?

Nothing gets Indians girls faster than the NRI cock because we all know their childhood dream was to be a bollywood princess in America.

>"Will you do friendship"

What?

fuck them.
i hate their smelly crap / curry ass

Checked; too bad white girls find curry delicious and whatever the fuck white people eat disgusting.

Ahh so when the Brits asked "you know how to use toilet?" You heard it as "you no use toilet." This explains so much.

Is that real??

Dog is same as you.

A sub-human reptile worshiper get rekt by a poo.

Jesus.

UK on suicide watch

To be fair, this guys friend is a bitch. Swimming is not THAT useful. It might be a relevent insult like, 900 years ago.

>india hate thread
>posts chinese MLP fan

Spotted the nigger

ywn be a part of their crew

>Being able to survive in the substance that covered 70%+ of planet isn't useful

ok

I was in India once in my late teens
> be on the beach
> chubby indian guy comes up to me
> "want to go to my room and jerk off together?"
> no..
> that face when he left and I ended up jerking off alone.

>ok rape u next week

this is officially a new meme. k

India is over 700 hundred different ethnotypes.
Most of them are literal POO-IN-LOOs.
A vast majority are considered pleb-tier in India.

I've also been to a third world country as white person. Never again.

tl;dr, your country is a shithole and your people a disgrace to humanity

How much of a loser are you, tbat swimming is that important? Are you from pakistan or somewhere where its rare you get days off the sweatshop?

You are welcome

The country was ruled by Congress most of the times, and it never cared about anything. Except how to make big bucks for themselves, and having a too big population to feed themselves made the World Bank to feed their pockets.

Only Punjabis prefer NRIs, and NRI stands for Non-Resident Indian, they still are Indians. And they prefer NRIs not because they like there cocks, but because they want there whole family including her retarded brother. They don't care whether they clean toilets or drive taxis there.

Most subhumans are like that, look at spics, muslims or niggers

Now you know why so many Indians want to become doctors or nurses.

Who the fuck cares you're subhuman trash

How to find attractive punjabi girl? Do they look like pic related?

the mullet and rape-stache on second from right

t. fag flag

dumpin' poojeetas

Yup, that's how retarded we Indians as males are

Brits didn't care about us, they never did. Pretty sure that's the whole reason we wanted independence from them.

My drunk neighbor tried to pinch my nipples when I was 16, I punched him right in the face. So did my dad, when he knew about it.

So are yours, don't pretend like you aren't the literal source of other cancerous things like Liberalism, Gay rights and 36 genders

Nope, she is a South Indian. Visit North India, Especially Delhi or Chandigarh.

What the fuck I thought Sup Forums said south indians were all fucking abbos, what do you mean she's south indian?

>came to see autistic indians on facebook
>got dick hard instead
lifes been good lads

You will find a pretty South Indian as 1 in every 10,000 abbo tier fuglies

it is the lower cast who look like abbos .Upper cast brhamins look nice

Should I aim for a particular state?

red pill on africans. indians are probably just the same.

How come its just upper caste and lower caste isn't there a middle?

Given the population, those numbers aren't too bad.

kek

Careful, OP may start jerking it in the midst of a rape face moment.

>Want them to dress up in Symmetra cosplay
My dick would surpass diamonds

Can't be the same, indian people don't eat the same food every day

Sup Forums is as fucking horny as the pajeets

MY REAL FLAG IS THE US ONE YOU FAGGOT

East Indian

Central/West Indian

North Indian

North Indian

North Indian

South Indian

North Indian Punjabi

North Indian Punjabi

North Indian - Yes, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh

South Indian ,There is a middle class in India

They are very bad in some south Indian states like 1 in 1 million in Tamil Nadu

This. You try doxxing one of 500 million men named Panjeet Singh who all look and smell the same.

so is german and spanish and yet even the most kraut of fritzes and the most juan of the beaners dont have accents as thick as indians. that seems to be impossible to shake

Wow, that's like an actual superpower.

>study abroad in germany
>people in the exchange program introduces themselves
>everyone introduces themselves in broken german, but we try our best
>two poo's insist on speaking english
>when asked to try it in german, they awkwardly laugh and say no...no...no
>you have to state your hobbies and likes.
>one actually said "I very like the german gurls, very sexy, I much enjoy,. " trying to be funny or charming.
>everyone awkwardly stare at him.
>marxist feminist abroad program leader says nothing.
>never see that same poo again, and heard that he got kicked out of the program for masturbating in the commons room at the dorms.

funny story is that the same instructor had me written up because I was talking shot about the Wiemar republic.

Are there different kinds of Indians?

I cant turn on with that piece of shit, she deserve to be murdered

See, that's how we speak ours. You think we have a thick accent, we feel like even your guys have feminine voice because of how you speak

East, central ... blah blah blah, just subhuman poo

>They are very bad in some south Indian states like 1 in 1 million in Tamil Nadu
post how the average woman from there looks like

I'm interested because this means that beauty as a reproductive value is actively being ignored and evolution hasn't trimmed down the ugly ones from the gene pool, which will also explain why Indians are autistic in general - social status and skills aren't a reproductive value as well and the autists aren't purged from the pool. This means that there's something wrong with Indians on a genetic level that's causing them to ignore most (if not any) biological fitness values, which is even more interesting because of the mystery of what exactly lead them to such a stage of evolutionary degeneration while even niggers have those values

>our

There are over 50 different languages spoken in India divided roughly by state, every state then has multiple castes which haven't race mixed for 5000 years. There are lots of different kinds of poos.

>Do milk

average tamil

And now 600k pajeets in Japan

Typical subhuman mindset, thats why your kind live in a shithole but they dont care because deep inside they know they're human trash

I'll prefer to call them just poos or poo beasts

You actually got it completely backwards; the gene pool has tons of recessive alleles because the effective population sizes are incredibly small because of the caste system, that means there are tons of mega winners and mega losers of the genetic lottery with no real stable "average" ever forming.

Street Shitters aren't smart. On average they are retarded.

It is just that the top .01% of 1 billion people is a lot of smart people.