ITT: it's the year 1930

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Warum ist hitler so doppelzüngig?

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

Must have been one of the most glorious times to be alive in Germany

Why haven't you joined the klan yet? We're 3,000,000 members strong!

Sup Forums is still making happening threads and nothing happens.

Where did they go so wrong and fall so hard?

They were a serious political contingency, now they're the butt of every joke and a sideshow on Jerry Springer.

My crops are ruined. When will the government do something about these fucking emus!?

To every American, we're living in shit right now while Germany is on a fun run.

Was zum Teufel ist diese Scheiße?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe

I'm guessing (((media))) propaganda convinced normies they were evil.

OI MUM, GIVE US 50 CENTS WE RAN OUT OF BREAD AND MILK

oh thats right im in korea now

MUM, GIVE ME 500WON WE RAN OUT OF RICE AND KIMCHI

>Korea
How do you like being Japan's bitch? They have a pretty cool empire desu. I hope we can form an alliance with them.

>Where did they go so wrong and fall so hard?
Blacks started voting Democrat. I'm not even joking. While the KKK was lynching blacks, blacks started voting Democrat.

The first year blacks voted majority Democrat (by a 2-to-1 margin) was 1932 due to a combination of Marxists pushing Marxism in black communities and the Great Depression. Blacks have never failed to deliver for Democrats since 1932.

This meant blacks were also beginning to vote in Democratic Party primaries, which meant KKK candidates would cease to win primaries in Democrat controlled districts with a decent black population. Thus, Democrats outside of white Southern districts had to begin appealing to blacks to win primaries.

I would sure like a well done steak and coffee for lunch ! lucky today left a nickle in my pocket to pay for it.

Are we seriously going to elect this commie fuck?

how about some advertising?

check the numerical value of my post.

Fuck, I went to get my Model A ford some fuel from the blacksmith but the bowser was empty. I didn't even have 5c for coke after the deposit.

The irony in that eh? a blacksmith is a blackie. out of chains only to make them.