/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - TRAIN AUSTIN GENERAL PLUS NEGRO SERVANTS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #28 8/4/17
youtu.be/5ju-Qxg7dMY
>Pres Trump receives FEMA briefing 8/4/17
youtu.be/POrCF1eT-hs
>VP @Young America's Foundation 8/4/17
youtu.be/XY_FSC5RJRI
>AG Sessions/DNI Coates briefing on leaks 8/4/17
youtu.be/jMsjrtDaqEE
>WV Gov Justice presser on why he switched to GOP 8/4/17
youtu.be/fp12LeH1kio
>State Dept - This Week @State 8/4/17
youtu.be/B32pBNSTl4Q
>State Dept Brief (Heather, Spc Envoy McGurk) 8/4/17
youtu.be/EsA-j9HTbrg
>Pres Trump rally in Huntington WV (POTUS only portion) 8/3/17
youtu.be/zCVPxQ31rgs
>VP Pence speech @Nashville TN GOP fundraiser 8/3/17
youtu.be/v_UVxVjSiEw
>WH Vid - VP Pence in Europe 8/3/17
youtu.be/m30-tarUeBg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hX3j0sQ7ot8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen
diversitymemo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=24KUjTTn5Ak
youtube.com/channel/UCUJNY4nfdomMppNDZNZc4nA/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3p6sZnVaLs
shareblue.com/trump-trade-pullout-angers-rural-america-he-fooled-a-lot-of-people/
archive.is/qy30o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA choo choo

i dont like awoos im sorry

Every fuckin day we laugh on you dumb american niggers... ha-ha-ha, God bless Putin, america is our pussy now.d

POWER

This won't be the first post, but it will still be awoo~

Why does Japan have better trains now?

I like you.

Sorry I'm late
~awoo *beep beep

INDUSTRY

COMMERCE

Because our unions are corrupt shit.

Is this now a train autism thread?

WEALTH

based

CLASS

Continuing those wonderful hours of the night!
Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hX3j0sQ7ot8

Yes. We are all now Train otaku and this is now American Trains General /atg/.

>tfw liberals are celebrating a man being fired for his political views
>tfw they won't be celebrating when the same man sues Google, takes it to the fucking cleaners, steals all the moderate and conservative employees, and founds a new company

GAWKED
A
W
K
E
D

I hope so. I want Silicon Valley to suffocate on the fumes of its own bullshit

You've never answered me definitively if you are 100% ethnic Japanese and it is killing me. Please sooth my austin.

neat

I think so.

tfw theres been an influx of haredi jewish girls in my university. most are ugly but there are a few qts here and there many with big tits. every new semester more and more of them come and my mind gets filled with lust even though these girls dress like mormon girls(blouses and dresses that reach all the way down below.) and they'd never date a goy.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hanssen
>Former senior FBI agent assigned to counterintelligence; pleaded guilty in 2002 to espionage for passing classified information to the Soviet Union and later to Russia over a 20-year period, which was regarded as the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history at the time; betraying dozens of U.S. intelligence agents, several of whom were executed directly due to Hanssen's betrayal.
No subversion, pls.

The spine of the greatest nation on Earth

Conservatives are dumb, they work on a farm.

Its your duty to bleach them

What did Google mean by this?

Of course it's Foam Boy.

I don't think it's likely he'll win any lawsuit even if he brings one because Google probably has ironclad contracts that allow them to get rid of whoever they want, and also way more jew lawyers to enforce it. Really when it comes to lawsuits the truth and laws and facts don't matter at all, just who has more jew lawyers. And losing a case would just give liberals more "haha white sexist racists btfo" fuel. Probably better to become a martyr here under orwellian suppression of the document than have it "certified" as inappropriate by a failed legal battle, as long as the memo can get pushed to more people who need to see it. I hope Tucker and the rest take it and break it down to show how the libtards are getting upset over and trying to hide facts and honest discussion.

Sons of jewish women are jews, user.

where can i see the full memo?

LITERALLY SHAKING

What did "The Verge" mean by calling a diversity memo an anti-diversity memo?

lawsuit and then either they lose money or they set the precedent for political firings and the small businesses that employ 70% of America get to purge the left

diversitymemo.com/

I don't know about a lawsuit but I hope that this causes a lot of drama, and that Bannon's proposal to treat these social media giants as utilities gains traction
I'm mean it's pretty good timing for this to come out right now

What lazy nogs.

They want to demonize the guy who write it so he's blacklisted in the tech community. It's a classic SJW character assassination.

was it a source familiar with a former employee's thinking?

>leftists
>working anywhere there isn`t a bureaucracy
That would set a precedent.

thats fine get the votes on the record

multiple oy veys detected

And he avoided women as a man does snakes.

Thus proving the memo correct.

>google employees
>trannies, feminists, furfags

Trannies are still guys so it makes sense why they're good at tech stuff

Out of all this, even moderates are going to establish an alternative to Google and Youtube.

>trans and queer as fuck

THATS IT IM CHANGING MY SEARCH ENGINE

... No wonder Alex Jones isn`t allowed even to stream on youtube anymore.

Silicon Valley needs a purge.

What?

>8 of the 16 people Meuller hired to his team donated to Dems
So half his team is pro Dem and the other half is Republicans? Like he's trying to make it fair and balanced or something?

The modern Atlanta stations are the worst public transportation I have ever used. They are in horrible disrepair and have such limited extent that one questions why they even exist. Every other country I have been to ranked above it. It is frustrating and angering to no end.

So most of Google's staff that was suppose to be on shift was

*Picture of whacky Auschwitz train doing seventy loops before slamming all the jews and deviants into a leaky gas waiting room in googles main office*

He was forbidden from streaming on his youtube account, he can upload videos but not stream, only on his website people can watch now, or if other people try to do live streams on other accounts.
I don`t know why, I checked for the past few days and it`s true, he put Dugin there again to speak but I watched it, he doesn`t say anything much anyway.

>polyamorous queer autistic trans lesbian

It already has been
All the lolbertarian eccentrics who founded the place are long gone

This should be the same today, any DC fags know if these statues are Columbia? If not who

AWOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=24KUjTTn5Ak

Seems like a bad audience to piss off

I just found another channel of his that's just live streaming so maybe he just had it moved to that one?

youtube.com/channel/UCUJNY4nfdomMppNDZNZc4nA/feed

>Punch All the Nazis
>Tim Chevalier; just another gay communist
Every fucking time.

it will destroy itself at this rate.
Eventually they will hire to much dead weight and a competitor will emerge. I know it sounds unreasonable, but things change. Just look at this timeline, it is going in our favor, and the more they attempts to stifle it, the more the flame roars

Ha, I wish my Vols fans family were pro Trump. They would get a huge kick out of that. Thank you for making that.

No, he said for people, anyone who wanted to, to stream instead of him because he wasn`t allowed anymore, so he asked others to help.

>Tennessee

Reminder

Well that sucks, fuck jewgle

awoo

>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

>It started with a WhatsApp message that read like an answer to the prayers of thousands of immigrants fearing deportation by President Trump.

>Canada wanted them, it promised — a revelation that filled Haitians across the United States with hope and helped to encourage an exodus to the north.

>There was just one problem: the information was false. Nonetheless thousands of Haitians living legally in the US have crossed into Canada over the past two months rather than risk being sent back to their Caribbean island.

which one of you was it?

Why doesn't he just fire everybody? Seriously?

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Just gas them all.

I don`t know, I just don`t want anymore of these people here.

what a great day that was. i remember it like yesterday. comfy rain here in az, watching triumphant parade streams and streams of panicking commies getting btfo like vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3p6sZnVaLs

>Florida

Nah, not Columbia (peace be upon her).

Archimedes, Ceres, Apollo, Themis, Thales, and Prometheus.

How can you defend Trump after all this????

On the campaign trail, Trump promised “beautiful” trade deals. His promises lacked details then, and still “his administration has yet to lay out a detailed strategy.”
In essence: “He fooled a lot of people,” said Sandy McGrath, mayor of Eagle Grove, Iowa.
Once again, Trump made huge, vague promises that he is unable to turn into workable policy. Instead, he is embroiled in scandal after scandal, and is busy anger-tweeting from rainy golf courses.
Thus rural farmers, some of whom formed the strongest part of Trump’s base, join the ranks of women, immigrants, Muslims, the LGBTQ community, and so many others who continue to be wronged by Trump.
They are right that he pulled the wool over their eyes.
And worse yet, because of Trump’s decision, they won’t even be able to get a good price for that wool.

shareblue.com/trump-trade-pullout-angers-rural-america-he-fooled-a-lot-of-people/

>Michigan

Please archive
archive.is/qy30o