African Migrants Brag About Picking German Girls

youtu.be/bA37aDwHSHM

Other urls found in this thread:

paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian–Soviet_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((German girls)))

Africans are the kings in Germany

Well I guess the german flag is now complete. Black for well blacks, red for period blood, yellow for piss.

Bump

Also German women are ugly as fuck. Notice how you never see any Germans flags on here now? They're all so ashamed they hide behind the new flags

ah no wonder they want them coming in
they pick all the fat ones that the whites dont want
and the whites that white women dont want pick the asian girls that the asian men dont want
no fucking wonder they want multiculturalism

i am at the point where i cheer the monkeys on because germans are still voting for merkel they are really that fucking useless

threadly reminder

>Among white women, one of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
>white women who describe themselves as liberal or very liberal are less likely to exclude black men as dates than women who are not political, middle of the road, or conservative.

everybody loves the bbc.

and funny, as usual all the burgers crawling out of their holes when the topic is about blacks.

friendly reminder that they don't check for HIV/AIDS and that the influx of migrants will cause a epidemic down the road due to this obvious but on purpose overlooked fact.

you should all make this a huge thing and force checks and spread awareness. I mean, do you want aids?

Wait, posted by "toxic male"? Are they giving those guys shit for being "toxic"? Do they not realize they are a protected class?

Got kicked out from the germanic race so she must pick “people“ from the bottom race
Good job maduro you get all da best guurls

Literally racial hygiene.

Conservative Whites are not dying off. The fertility rate is sub replacement because of liberal whites who will either not have enough children to replicate themselves or will have non-White children.

> literally: we r kingz

also they can keep the ham planets

t. german

i would be ashamed walking next to that thing

>africans picking after the white mans trash globally

Niggers have no shame

lmao and it's a whale

fat people aren't white

damn your right lol i've seen like 1 german flag in the past week

this is becoming sad, germany...

sheeit mang das it

Maybe if you were attractive or had any value to society your women wouldn't be taking foreign dick.

The market has decided you're not worthy.

>Blacks get the fatties

LOL

Germans have it coming for what the did to my mother and brother in the Holocaust. They don't deserve the right to exist for everything they have done as a people.

They like them because they look like African hippos. Reminds them of home.

Cant get aids, if you wont have sex.

This vid is over a year old. I remember the threads from back then.

WE KONTROL DA GEMAN GEELS

when your at walmart.. and your ebt is out...
so you find a fat fucking white woman..

in 2018.. ebt will evolve. gibs me dats will go away.

its going to happen. sorry bro. your late to the money train.. its over.
we are removing this concept.
as a kike i can assure you that even hardline nazis.. will be fazed out.

i don't have enough knowelge.. i can tell you tho.. niggers.

niggers are going out of style.. and they never worked. soo.. bye bye.

wow they really are getting all the best girls! How can Germans ever recover?

>Subhuman German surrendermonkey descendants of rape victims and those too weak to fight are something to brag about fucking
Compared to Germans yeah

Don't try and evade criticism by trying to blame shit on Yanks M8.

You all need to sort your fucking country try out before your women all have HIV and Half Caste Babies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian–Soviet_War

>Jews spark oppressive culture killing revolutions in Germany
>Same in Hungary
>Try the same in Romania all in 10 year span

Reminder that holocausters would've deserved it had it ever happened like pop culture says, which it didn't.