James Damore

Was getting caught part of his master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/07/it-may-be-illegal-for-google-to-punish-engineer-over-anti-diversity-memo-commentary.html
nlrb.gov/rights-we-protect/employee-rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course!

Is he Jewish?

Does he have a go fund me yet? I won't let this PC bullshit ruin another life.

who

this guy is my hero, you bet it was part of his master plan

let's get more people in here, this is a good old-fashioned happening

why his arms so close to his body?

He looks pretty normie.

I give him props for his honesty and for speaking up. Google has gone off the fucking rails with its liberal agenda bullshit.

he aint got no meat on them

cnbc.com/amp/2017/08/07/it-may-be-illegal-for-google-to-punish-engineer-over-anti-diversity-memo-commentary.html

First, federal labor law bars even non-union employers like Google from punishing an employee for communicating with fellow employees about improving working conditions. The purpose of the memo was to persuade Google to abandon certain diversity-related practices the engineer found objectionable and to convince co-workers to join his cause, or at least discuss the points he raised.

In a reply to the initial outcry over his memo, the engineer added to his memo: "Despite what the public response seems to have been, I've gotten many personal messages from fellow Googlers expressing their gratitude for bringing up these very important issues which they agree with but would never have the courage to say or defend because of our shaming culture and the possibility of being fired." The law protects that kind of "concerted activity."

nlrb.gov/rights-we-protect/employee-rights

A few examples of protected concerted activities are:

Two or more employees addressing their employer about improving their pay.

Two or more employees discussing work-related issues beyond pay, such as safety concerns, with each other.

An employee speaking to an employer on behalf of one or more co-workers about improving workplace conditions.

Google screwed up, big time. It was illegal to fire him for this.

>copied from reddit, fuck me

Not just that, did you read his document? It's incredibly normie, there is not a thing in there that should be controversial and the poor bastard got fired for it. Hopefully he can get a job somewhere else.

he looks like a guy i used for attn on okc once

Google already knows they are going to get sued and win.

The fired him illegally and figure that the settlement is a small price to pay for the positive PR they will get from SJW's and their media enablers for firing a ~problematic~ nazi.

get sued and lose*

Im sure he was well aware that he'd be fired writing what he did. Probably dgaf at this point.

The nose may look semitic but is clearly just French.

I didn't read the document. I saw excerpts and parts of it posted here in different threads.

Yeah it was incredibly normie from what I saw.

Liberals don't realize that they have become the fascists. The intolerant, violent mob. The authoritarians. Its a huge problem.

Mainly because the way liberalism currently exists is predicated on racial hatred and hostility towards White males. It can't exist outside of this dichotomy. Its a coalition of people who would hate each other otherwise. Its amazing that even in his social derision that the white man STILL hold everything together.

The problem is that the left has to continue destroying white males in order for it to remain cohesive. Its an ideology that requires the complete destruction of white males in order to exist. So it will never stop cursing, antagonizing, deposing white males until they are gone.

This is 100% the trajectory that we are on. It's going to be very fucking serious if it is not addressed.

>Furfag
just fuck my shit up

He has a beak but he lacks several other key features. He might be partial Yid.

Can someone give me context on this story? What did he write? Is he /ourguy/?

name sounds italian and italians often look jewish (or vice versa, whatever).

You have a big nose.