Sup Forums are you looking forward to watching the adventures of a single white mother in SMILF ?

Sup Forums are you looking forward to watching the adventures of a single white mother in SMILF ? youtube.com/watch?v=8r_AFiC_Lak

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8r_AFiC_Lak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching tv after 2012

hooktube.com/watch?v=8r_AFiC_Lak sorry i forgot about jewtube

>that orange fro
KEK

FPBP

Basically just Game of Thrones.

>Black child
>Single independent womyn
>Loves black men
>Rosie O'Donnell for a mother
>MUH VAGINA jokes immediately
>Fat, useless, unsexy white man

Did I miss anything?

Why are they glorifying this? Being a single mom is fucking tough. Its a horrible thing. A dad who wants to be there but the courts and police prevent him. A child growing up where their role model is some faggot on tv. A woman lying to the world saying she doesnt need anyone then drinking a bottle of wine a night.

Destroy the family unit and you destroy the foundations of society. The west is dying. Why do the jews want this? What does it achieve?

Doctor telling her to be degenerate as advice

LMAO

>kid with afro
>no decent man want anything to do with her
Sounds about right, why should i be mad about this?

Because it further normalizes that single moms should aim at vulnerable beta males to leech their souls and bodily fluids forever.

Social perversion reigns absolute.

le' 56% child with degenerate single mother cashing in on betabux

A show based on Sup Forums memes. How did the kikes sign off on this?

I kinda feel for single mothers

But it was their choice

If anything it makes beta males who hook up with single moms look weak and pathetic, and it makes single moms look like disgusting trashy retards...

Maybe. Or maybe it's more Jewish backwards psychology and it just makes it seem like an acceptable lifestyle instead

>mixed race kid
>white looking skin
>green eyes
>dirty blonde hair
>lets it grow out into an afro so everyone can see the nigger genes

Is the child a half caste?

>Being a single mom is fucking tough.
Guess mom should have thought about that before she opened her legs to the wrong dude. Not my or society's problem and certainly not ours to stand back and glorify.

thats what you get for fucking NIGGERS

kys

>SMILF
Single mother I'd like [to] fumigate

Can we sue for theft of intellectual property?

I'll tell you why its tough. Women are great at nurturing, loving and caring. Men are great at discipline, leadership and authority. Together it produces great children.

My mom was married for 14 years then my dad got bored and left. This was in the 80s, divorce will still taboo. My mom was very traditional, she always told me a boy needs a father. I got lucky. A single mom by circumstance is horrible. But she didnt let it get her down, she got her education and we made something of ourselves. It was hard.

Today's single moms are indoctrinated. They deliberately dont want a mom around. And one of those kids is likely to grow up and stab you for your phone. Then when your bleeding out onto the street, it will become your problem.

Dont want a man*

CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS TO FOLLOW:

Your body was not meant to be a great individual with respectable opinions, it was made to have children. You are a biological machine built to propagate. That's what your sex junk is for. Everytime you have a drunk one night stand, you risk fulfilling your body's sole purpose.

Think before you act

le' 50% divorce rate baby boomer men should all be fucking shot in the head

>Because it further normalizes that single moms should aim at vulnerable beta males to leech their souls and bodily fluids forever.
Did you miss that the guy didn't even know she had a kid and that he didn't seem to react positively to it when he found out?

I don't know how this series will end but from the trailer it looked pretty realistic.
>single mom
>turned down by physically attractive man
>deadbeat loser dad dates other girl
>try to fill void in your life with meaningless sex without any affection in it at all
>have to settle for overweight white beta male
>he might not even want to settle for you
Looks like a pretty realistic series to me. Maybe she will crash and burn in season 5, who knows

Most of the time its the female who initiate divorce, not surprising since they got the most to gain from it.

>Even niggers avoid single mother coal burners like radioactive waste
Top lel

>Why are they glorifying this?
Maybe it's my own bias, but this shit does't look like it's glorifying to me. The music and all this chick's facial expressions suggest that this whole story is melancholy. She regrets having a kid, a ruined vagina, and the sundry inconveniences that raising a child presents. Not to mention her baby daddy found a younger/hotter girl who doesn't have kids to fuck. And she can only fuck chubby useless white betas instead of the non-white cock she craves.

Even if they try to spin the story as some kind of positive, it's obvious her life is miserable.

The Kikes actually called their latest offering of filth for the dumb Goy "Single Mother's I'd like to Fuck"?

Jesus Christ Almighty!

That trailer is so precocious

Jew looking Single Mother hanging around a basket-ball court looking to pick up some more Black cock. Giant black chad ambles over to take a sniff, sees human-monkey hybrid on her hip and instinctively starts looking around for a door..any door.

Later, enter our little hero, Schlomo Betashekels, from left stage and sticks his tongue between her toes like some obscene Francis...All the Goys Girls go aaaaah! I want to be just like Rachel Slutstein

My mom was married for 14 years then my dad got bored and left

>mate that isn't the full story, she isn't telling you the truth. trust me from son of a single mother.

more like.

she fucked around,he got pissed off and left.

i swear being raised by single mums is the single biggest redpill on women.

The whole purpose of the show is the make women not want to have kids. I meet to many girls today who say they never want one, ever. It's sad.

>I kinda feel for single mothers
Only widows. Rest deserve what they got.