What the fuck happened?? Why is Sup Forums blowing up about Google, someone give me a rundown

What the fuck happened?? Why is Sup Forums blowing up about Google, someone give me a rundown

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
cnbc.com/2017/08/07/it-may-be-illegal-for-google-to-punish-engineer-over-anti-diversity-memo-commentary.html
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/google-fires-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-author-james-damore/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZrSj4P3U
brave.com/
startpage.com/
protonmail.com
archive.is/z6xxP
lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=5ab1ca6e-b40d-47dc-bd26-ece1974ac25e
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
archive.is/mTQRv
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/04/mozilla-ceo-resignation-free-speech/7328759/
apnews.com/8a3715a1cccb49ca9bcfeda364839bee/yale-teacher-resigns-over-offensive-halloween-costume-email
cnn.com/2015/11/09/us/missouri-football-players-protest-president-resigns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turns out, their "Don't be evil" motto was not observed by the company in question, and they are actually evil.

Look OP, it's retarded posts like this that'll flock to your thread because you asked for a rundown instead of a QUICK rundown.

I akshually have a Masters in rundowns, so I best handle this. Let me get my books, OP. This will take several hours and a couple dozen pie charts to explain. Ignore these unwashed heathens.

They getting on the whole 'muh hate speech' meme. More leftist facades.

>checkmate transphobes

Meat is back on the menu boys.

I hope the motherfuckers burn.

Google owns the rothchilds

Link: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

Nothing really outrageous in the document, only scientific points of view deemed heretical by the left (ie. evolutionary psychology)

Turns out Google doesn't end with a bang, but a shit post.

>Run by PooLoos
>Fired guy for saying there are two genders

Just a Tuesday night...
Of
FIRE

Just a bunch of NEETs getting riled up over something that will not affect them anyway

>dont be evil motto
>literally a CIA asset

How cute

Google is about to go full ministry of truth and completely censor and bury everything thst dissent from their (((facts))) and opinions

If you won't read the other 10 threads among for a run down then why would you read this one?
OP IS A FAGGOT

>dissenting opinion in muh safespace

>Heroes never die. Legends get remembered.

this is the memo a google employer wrote. he's been fired and the public are ripping him a new arsehole. oh by the way, he is completely right.

Google... The largest corporation in terms of information caching and tracking on the Internet... A company that sucks and fucks every alphabet soup agency... The company that uses more power than a city to cool their server warehouse and more water than a city to cool it all...

Won't affect anything...

Get your head outta your ass, fuckface.

Jesus Christ, what's with Google and hiring the mentally ill? Do any of these people even do what they claim to do?

they gave flagging authority to ADL and many left wing kike organizations on Youtube, i suppose that has a lot to do with it

It's going to be a pleasure to watch this fucking world die. I'm an average white dude and I can't even get hired for basic labor.

Use StartPage you niggers.

boys boys boys
boys will be boys

If you can't get hired for basic labor, why do you care about how an top tech company, that you have no chance of getting into anyway, hires?

>proudly bipolar

I'm bipolar (like genuinely diagnosed, not tumblr-bipolar) and it's fucking horrible, sometimes it makes my life an absolute misery and there's nothing to stop it.

It's nothing to be proud about, it's like being proud you have parkinsons.

I hope she kills herself, people like her have turned the disorder into a trendy meme,

Google Meltdown

It's beautiful though how everybody in the picture lists their ""'genders"" and she lists a mental disorder of her own.

Hope you get the help you need user.

>that furfag in the lower right corner
Fucks sake, being a Furry is already a death knell for Normies, now this shit is another thing associated with it.

Google fired employee for JPing out in their creative space.
>I'm bipolar
>It's nothing to be proud about
>I hope she kills herself
Yep checks out. Here are 5 pills take these each hour

Because furfags were normal until they were found out? Is that what you are saying???

Some engineer at google wrote a company memo about how come we're hiring all these shitty diversity hires that aren't improving the company. Went on for a while about why can't we just hire people based on their skillset and not their skin color. Google then fired him for his opinion.

Sidenote: This is most likely VERY illegal unless Google can asspull some other reason for why they fired the guy. So the engineer might be about to get very VERY rich from all this.

>Sidenote: This is most likely VERY illegal unless Google can asspull some other reason for why they fired the guy. So the engineer might be about to get very VERY rich from all this.

The CEO claimed it was because he broke their code of conduct by perpetuating gender stereotypes. And I wouldn't fancy his chances in a legal battle against one of the biggest corporations on the planet.

i'm just laughing over the fact that many of us are probably using google chrome right now kek

kek

Given the situation they will probably settle. He should team up with a bunch of other such cases and go class action on their ass though.

jess muskrat ferret says shes a "huge gay nerd". from that profile pic i'd say the emphasis is on the huge

That shit doesn't fly in the US, britanon.

muh freedoms

Actually, you're right. He says he's looking at legal action.

I'm torn

On the one hand, I hate using Google products now because I don't want to support their overtly racist sexist hierarchy

On the other hand, their products are better than anything out there. What do?

>having "she/her" in their profiles
It's always trannies that do this shit, real women never do this.

Was that the guy complaining about poo in the loos?

I'm petty sure it was Google, a guy was complaining that his company was going for a big diversity push and he had to train a bunch of poos. He was like "we're falling so far behind, these people know nothing and their qualifications are obviously fake but the team leader doesn't care, he's hitting his quota"

I'm like 90% sure it was the same thing you're talking about but it may have been a different company.

((((((((((((((dana fried))))))))))))))))))))

because they literally just fired a guy just for having a fucking "wrong" opinion.

They won't settle. He literally has no case.

>dissenting opinion in muh safespace
Good description of the original document.

sauce?

cnbc.com/2017/08/07/it-may-be-illegal-for-google-to-punish-engineer-over-anti-diversity-memo-commentary.html

t. CA employment laywer

iktf

i've pretty much surrendered to google. they win

>just another gay communist
>communist
>working for one of the largest corporations in the world
Into the gulag you go

It is completely illegal to fire someone in the US for their opinions. Unless you are at the moment acting as a public representative for the company, which he was not, because it was an internal email. He has a fairly solid case, actually.

>It is completely illegal to fire someone in the US for their opinions
No it isn't. Stop fantasizing about your feels and reality.

Juicy. Long live the american legal system.

It's a lawyers job to convince you you have a case in oreder to separate you from your money. He literally has no case.

Read up on labor laws dumdum, or just go read that link the other user sent you. There's a reason "Find a reason to fire him" is known saying. You need a concrete reason to let people go, what they say is not a valid reason unless its inciting violence or something along that line. While you seem to hate it, the dude has a solid case if he goes to court.

Trump needs to dismantle Google. Antitrust, tax evasion, you name it - burn the company to the ground.

Not an argument, and not a counterargument to one of the largest law firms in CA's second largest city.

>TLDR NOT AN ARGUMENT FAGGOT

>On the other hand, their products are better than anything out there. What do?

just wait. If Google are going full on SJW, their products will be shit tier fast enough.

Full of sjw libcuck faggots

Survival of the fittest, loser. Adapt or die

already true, see migration away from google news because of it's slant

And that's why Google is going to shit. I give it another 5 years before cracks become blatantly obvious in all their services.

One method of adaption would be for society to band together and restrict immigration. So adaption in progress, you could say.

read the news you faggot.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/google-fires-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-author-james-damore/

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/

instead of cuckcuckgo

youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZrSj4P3U

new browser
brave.com/

new search engine
startpage.com/

new email
protonmail.com

What is wrong with duckduckgo? I haven't used google for years, never had Gmail and used to use bing but am using adblock browser and the search engine is duckduckgo.

Hello fello mentally ill bro

Nothing written in there is false. What's the problem? Why the outrage?
''We all have biases and use motivated reasoning to dismiss ideas that run counter to our
internal values. Just as some on the Right deny science that runs counter to the “God > humans
> environment” hierarchy (e.g., evolution and climate change), the Left tends to deny science
concerning biological differences between people (e.g., IQ8 and sex differences). Thankfully,
climate scientists and evolutionary biologists generally aren’t on the right. Unfortunately, the
overwhelming majority of humanities and social sciences lean left (about 95%), which creates
enormous confirmation bias, changes what’s being studied, and maintains myths like social
constructionism and the gender wage gap''

These people only pretend to code so that they can tweet how smart they are. They put enormous strain on tech sector. Whenever you buy service from big tech company, you are paying double because you have to pay the company to hire these kind of people for every employee that actually knows what he's doing. These liberal "IT people" are effectively the welfare babies of this generation.

Source : take a damn guess.

He should not settle for less than 100 million dollars.

>Communist
>Working at easily one of the biggest fucking companies in the world
Do we really need any more proof that
modern commies are fucking retarded hipsters who think it's trendy?

Retards are pissed off because Google fired an employee who sent a memo that if left unpunished would open Google up to lawsuits

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>why the outrage

It turns out crazed leftism goes up all the way to powerful companies.

It isn't a conspiracy theory that search companies are biased.

>fittest
>implying these faggots could survive on their own for a day

Retard alert

Since most on Sup Forums don't have a job, let me clue you in to something called a Hostile Work Environment. This Google employee created one. Google had no choice but to let him go or face the wrath of lawsuits from several employees.

lawsuits for what?
Expressing an opinion backed by facts?
Go hang

Has someone made an infographic on alternatives to not support Cuuckgle? Not just the search engine, even Android is owned by those fuckers.

TL;DR
Guy post a totally cucked essay, (internally!) about how google might want to change their diversity approach internally. NOt even criticizing women or anything:

Gizmodo leaks it but removes all sources that the guy used to base his arguments in science.
Predictable SJW-shitstorm ensues.

Even though the guy was completely right:
archive.is/z6xxP

Now he is fired. Google thinks that they can get away with it because Commiefornia has "at will" employment. Too bad that there is one exception: Unless it was because someone criticizes his own employer.
So most likely there will be a bigass lawsuit against google in the future.

lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=5ab1ca6e-b40d-47dc-bd26-ece1974ac25e

>oh vey its another gamergate

Since you are dumber than shit, lemme give you the definition of what a Hostile Work Environment is.

Conduct and speech typically considered “hostile” is intimidating, offensive, abusive and/or otherwise offensive, going beyond rudeness or casual joking. ... To qualify as a “hostile” workplace, conduct must be intentional, severe, recurring and/or pervasive and interfere with the employee's ability to perform his/her job.

Any reasonable judge/jury will take a look at what this Google employee wrote and take less than 5 minutes to see how what he said fits this.

>It turns out crazed leftism goes up all the way to powerful companies.

That has been the case for over 50 years.

Look up Yuri Bezmenov's videos. Marxists have been hijacking institutions since before 60s.

Gramsci's long march through the institutions is a very real thing.

G. Edward Griffin's Interview - youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Full Speech - youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

no he did not. He is himself a cucklord and as liberal as they come, read the full essay

duckduckgo honestly

and not just since yesterday:
archive.is/mTQRv

The guy will be sitting at the bottom of a lake within the month. You don't fucking criticize Google.

Is it also hostile to express communist sympathies at the workplace?
Because there are proud communists at Google.
You don't know what you're talking about, stop pretending to be knowledgeable.
Google bases it's advertising on the difference between men and women, it's a fact.
Nothing he said was wrong in any way and not hostile in any way.

Right, like niggers cant be racist because they are niggers. You are such a fucking moron, dude.

Any woman engineer who works at Google would most definitely take great offense to what he said.

But since you are a dumbfuck and don't have a job or live in your moms basement, you will never understand what I am talking about.

>all this mental gymnastics to justify "muh safe spaces" and censorship for crimethink

Okay Big Brother. Now justify this.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/04/mozilla-ceo-resignation-free-speech/7328759/
apnews.com/8a3715a1cccb49ca9bcfeda364839bee/yale-teacher-resigns-over-offensive-halloween-costume-email
cnn.com/2015/11/09/us/missouri-football-players-protest-president-resigns/

I'm on a fucking Google pixel lads, how long before they stop me viewing shit

>What the fuck happened?
Sup Forums faggots kept telling you for years

stfu. It was not against the women (read the fucking essay already, you brainwashed sheeple) but against googles forced equality of outcome.

You are criticizing this guy, but actually you are just railing against science right now.

Women engineers, those who spent their whole lives in the game, have skipped work because they were so offended. When people don't come into work because of how upset they are, that clearly shows that it has become a hostile work environment.

But a moron like you who knows jack about the world could never grasp something so damn simple.

>Women engineers, those who spent their whole lives in the game, have skipped work because they were so offended.
[citation needed]

>offended by facts
wew lad