Why did he hate Slavs?

Why did he hate Slavs?

Was he jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah, he was german
it's genetic

in the end, he understood that he is inferior to slav, and an heroed. Slav is to german as chad is to virgin

>hate Slavs?
the british propaganda works well

A national Treasure

he fucking had millions of slavs fighting for him, what are you talking about

>british (((education)))

Because they arent white

Nazis used Slavs as representations of untermensch.

I remember reading somewhere that they weren't able to do anything without the guidance of their orthodox patriarch. They relied on him at every turn and that pissed him off

have you even read mein kampf? He talks about it in the first chapters. Living in the Habsburg Monarchy and travelling to Vienna made him hate Slavs because they were essentially the niggers of the austrian empire, they leech off the government and chimp out whenever they don't get what they want, and they're also smelly and shit.

I think this hate slav thing is very misunderstood. There were Ukrainian SS members among other slavs in it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)
I'm a pole diaspora and my whole family hates Hitler, for good reasons and bad.
When I went to Poland for school one of my German classmates got his door pissed on from one of my friends just for being German. Someone recently got their ass beat for speaking German on a tram in Poland, but why do they hate him?

It's because what he tried to do with "lebensraum" was he did not want to kill every single pole, every single russian or slav but only Germanize them. Yes, this is bad in the eyes of slavic nationalists because it means abondoning their stupid language that makes no sense for foreigners to learn and their culture and traditions.. Yes they killed slavs along with jews, but I'm under the impression it was purging degenerates, commies, and christains alongside them
However if there is a purely German or Germanized Europe do you really think white people would be getting genocided today? Everyone would be much better united, non-degenerate, etc.
It's very much like the United States getting colonized by Europeans, the natives got fucked over super hard but at the end of the day the USA became the best country in the world.

God dammit, here we go.

Jewish at that time.

"In 1939, the Nazis started to kidnap children from foreign countries – mainly from Yugoslavia and Poland, but also including Russia, Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, and Norway – for the Lebensborn program. They started to do this because "It is our duty to take [the children] with us to remove them from their environment... either we win over any good blood that we can use for ourselves and give it a place in our people or we destroy this blood", Himmler reportedly said."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

When was the first instance of a suicide referred to as an hero? Its pretty hilarious and i've always gotten a kick out of it, especially now that its rarely used.

he hated the commies, slavs were the commies's fodder so they got caught in the crossfire
commie jews from the ussr were always gonna fight us, and so were the anglojews
shame all the other whites on this planet who were such fucking good goys though, we could have been nuking subhumans off this planet way back in the 50s, but hey I heard being an obese betabux permavirgin with shitskin beta-friends is a good thing as well

>hitler hating slavs meme

Why wouldn't he use Slavs as cannon fodder?

Hitler didn't hate anybody, he just wanted to plunder other countries for shekels.

Type an hero in Google, open first link.
You're welcome.

I don't think he necessarily hated them, except the ones who lived like animals, but it was in Germany's best interests to occupy their land and keep them down.

Because he was autistic as Fuck. Every captured soviet soldier would love to fight against commies.

He hated hard bass

Do you mean that as a joke or an actual question? Mainly because the Soviets actually used their army as cannon fodder. Zerg rush until the area was given up, that's the commie strategy.

You didn't answer my question retard.

Gather round children. This jew will tell us all about who is white and who's not.

The Slavs were not his enemies. The Soviets were. When describing "untermensch", its not just a group of people, its a way of life. To degrade the natural order of life (like Communists) is to accept subhuman reality. Since the brass didn't give a fuck about their own, they'd make them rush in and let them get slaughtered.

You STILL haven't answered my question.

The fuck is wrong with you? Are you braindead?

He explained pretty well more than once.

britbong, pls.

Do you really believe propaganda like this?

If I posted a propaganda poster from WW2 would you instantly take it as fact?

That's your third reply and you still haven't answered the question.

From what I understand the ROA and the Russian SS divisions that preceded them were plagued by partisan infiltrators.
Maybe there were some fellows in there that had been hardline anti-communists in civilian life but I think most of them were disillusioned POWs that saw an opportunity for better treatment or escape.
>During the march south, the first division of the ROA came to the help of the Czech insurgents to support the Prague uprising which started on May 5, 1945, against the German occupation.
What a clusterfuck.

Better examples of Slavs embracing NatSoc and the SS would be the Galician and Handschar divisions. (I think both had problems with mutinies on a smaller scale)
Bulgarians did alright too, if only in very small numbers.

I had a cache of Slavic info but i seemed to have deleted it. Just showing what i had picked up the other day.

I do agree, that the Soviets had pushed to make use of partisans to create chaos on the front. The main hardliners that i was making example of were veterans of the White Army during the civil war, even if they were small in numbers.

It's what happened.
Himmler essentially granted western ukies honorary aryan status.

Read Mein kampf

It was the juice

fpbp

I can imagine that looking at the slavic nations at the time could evoke disrespect or hatred.
Russia was a shitstorm, Poland was rebuilding after a century of non existing, the other nations were pretty much farmers only.

What he failed to see and what is very apparent now is that Slavs are much more rooted in their cultured than 'aryans'.

we need to remember, that ideological consistency must have been second to taking tactical advantage in this hard to win war for Hitler.

If it's worth it to strap bombs on dolphins, you strap bombs on dolphins.
If it's worth it to tell some rat's that their ubermensh for lels and slowing down the russians, you give them some uniforms and guns.

The lower half should have France bleeding on the ground and/or ripped in half.

Otherwise accurate.

Epic meme bro. Hitler didn't hate Slavs. Russians were communists, Poles fought Germans tooth and nail, Balkans probably were a mess.

True

Hitler even considered Greeks as Aryans but not the filthy subhuman slavs